Search results

1. Dolores

How to tune in to Raven-z radio active

Update Raven-z Update: The streaming Port URL has been changed to 8180, so the new URL is: http://raven-z.com:8180/listen.pls
  2. Dolores

Selling 2 Apartments

wednesday bump!:cry:
  3. Dolores

FeralCode & Wiseman - Next Time (Music Video) [Progressive House]

Hay! Very nice mix of Next Time! I love your voive definitively :bowdown: ... and the video! wooow! WISEMAN! WISEMAN! WISEMAN! :yay::yay::yay:
  4. Dolores

A step towards wisdom - post your favourite quote

Boris Vian so far, my favorite is from Boris Vian: don't shoot, the enemy is you!
  5. Dolores

Like waiting for a bus!!!

NOCK NOCK NOCKING ON HEAVENS DOOR! and you got it Pole! :yay:
  6. rosemorte

rosemorte

7. feuille-morte

feuille-morte

8. Dolores

Twister's Art at Ido's Gallery of Contemporary Arts - Onciest's and Matemmas Art Auction

I can't wait!! :yay::banghead::woohoo:
  9. Dolores

<~ ENTROPIA FASHION CONTEST SUMMER 2007 ~> +1Kped Prizes !!!

One week before the event :yay: Im looking forward to being there!! I will set up a special Techno Dance mix for this parade (I know you like it Punker...) :cool:
  10. Dolores

The Beauty of Calypso’s Nature and Wildlife Contest

Cheer! These free competitions are my favorites :yay: Just sent 2 screens from my run yesterday...
  11. Dolores

photoshoped image

Stunning you are! Click to enlarge
  12. Alien stunning

Alien stunning

13. Dolores

Auktuma - "More Than Golden Swirlies"

I am positively impressed :) I was a bit inclined to think that crafting was only a matter of slot machine addict... I was wrong :ahh: :eek:, I see Respect Auktuma :rolleyes:
  14. Bday Beacon

Bday Beacon

15. Dolores

Happy B'Day Dolores

thank you all, you are lovely :yay: We had a beacon! :cool: RockChick, Spike, Seven, Mav, Moonfish and I we didn't win ped, okey but we won bot soup! yum yum! and a special thought for Moonfish :love:
  16. Dolores

photoshoped image

For sure, it's an excellent practise - and if the eye color is a bit unatural it was intentional, the skin looks even more natural :D
  17. Dolores

Find it - Add to it - Hide it

It's still there :silly2:
  18. Dolores

Here is the new place ;) (I have added a typololic stream bottle) Click to enlarge It may be not that easy... humm
  19. hiddenloot2

hiddenloot2

20. Dolores

Hay! In the belkbar of Zychion, just behind some boxes I found this: (looks like Moon was right!) :eek: Click to enlarge I will post the new place asap :)
  21. hidden loot

hidden loot

22. Dolores

photoshoped image

Optimizing a face should only be taking away the little spots and keep the character of skin of the person... making the skin too smooth transform the person in a wax doll, careful not to abuse of it ;) Here is my contribution
  23. optimized

optimized

24. Dolores

Raven-z radio active Updates

Next sessions coming up coming up next weeks: Chemical Brothers, Bush, The Editors, The White Stripes Check out the 1st post of this thread for updates! :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  25. editors

editors

Back