Search results

1. Q

Looking for Hunting Soc

Hi :), Im looking for a soc that hunts a lot. If your soc fits the bill - let me know. BTW -Im from the UK, so mostly UK-based members (of the soc) would be more convenient. PM/Reply to this thread if interested. Thanks Regards Grandmaster
  2. Q

Mentor Not Around

Hi all :D, I had a mentor a while back and now I've lost touch with him even though he still shows up as my mentor. What can I do about this? Thanks Q
  3. Q

Looking for Mentor .. I think

Hi :D, I played EU a while back and now I've forgotten whether I took on a mentor or not. How do I check I am able to get a mentor? Regards Q
  4. Q

Looking to Join Soc

Hi :D, I am looking to join a Soc especially to go on hunts with. Are there any partcular socs you would recomend/ Thanks Q
  5. Q

Looking for a Mentor from the UK

Hi all :), I am looking for a mentor from the UK. Anyone interested? Thanks :D Regards Grandmaster
  6. Q

Mentor from UK Wanted

Hi all, Is there someone out there whose from the UK who'd be my mentor? :) Thanks
  7. Q

MOBS with best Loot

Hi all, My question: Which type of mob gives best loot? Regards Grandmaster
  8. Q

How do i get a refund for a ticket i bought for an event?

Hi all, I am regretting buying a ticket for an event. I would like to get a refund. How would i go about doing that? Any help will be appreciated. Thank You Regards Grandmaster.
  9. Q

Converting between MA Time and GMT Time? Also, can sum1 do me a favour?

Hi All, I have bought a ticket for an event from a guy in Zycho. The event takes place today at 20:00 and 22:30 MA time. I would like to know what these times are in GMT as I am in London (UK). And also (for reasons i wont go into) I am unable to log into EU and therefore would someone...
  10. Q

Quickest way to make on EU

Whats the quickest way(s) to make on EU?
  11. Q

Looking for a Mentor from the UK

Hi all, Let me introduce myself. My EU name is Grandmaster. I live in London - UK. I am looking for a mentor from the UK. If anyone is interested please PM me. Thank you. Kind Regards Grandmaster
  12. Q

Problerm Logging into Entropia

Hi all, Im new to Entropia. Ive played it for a couple of weeks now. Now the following error pops up once i click accept button: Error Message: "Could not connect to server." Error Description: "Either you are not connected to the Internet or the Entropia Universe servers are down for...
  13. Q

How do you leave a society?

Hi all, I inadvertantly joined a society (or two) and would like to leave them. How would i go about doing that? Thanks in advance!
  14. Q

How do you add someone to your friends list?

Hi All, I met someone on Entropia forum who I want to add to friends list in EU. All i know is their name in EU. But I dont know how to add them just by knowing their their name and without their presense [in EU]. Can someone help please>? Many thanks Grandmaster
  15. Q

Looking for Mentor frokm the UK

Hi all, I'm a guy from london in the uk. I am looking for a mentor from the uk (or anywhere else for that matter). Thanks in advance.
Back