Search results

1. Macce

Looking for a new laptop, GTX960M 4gb or GTX970M 3gb, your experience?

Hey im looking into a new laptop. Im considering a MSI GE72 (Apache pro) with i7 and nvidia GTX970M 3GB. Now i wonder if this is overkill to run EU on? Framerates to share? Anyone have frame rates on a laptop with i5 and GTX960M 4gb to share? like this: Acer Aspire VN7-792G. Previous i had 2...
  2. Macce

Turn in Mission reward now or when rebalanced?

Hey! I just finished 10k Bronze argo today and wondered if its better to wait or should i get the reward now. New Bronze: 1.25 PED Diagnosis skill and 100 Agility Tokens. 1.25 PED Melee Combat skill and 100 Agility Tokens. 2.5 PED Inflict Ranged Damage skill and 100 Agility Tokens. 2.5 PED...
  3. Macce

Uber: I looted the sister too

I had 2 breer p5a with low tt in in inventory taking up to much space, so i was going to finish them up. I bought 50ped ammo and went first to limnidian but i had Dragon armor on and it wasnt the best choice for Allophylls so i decided to move to Camp Phoenix and try some Feffs :) Click to...
  4. Macce

Uber: Crazy Day 5.7K argonaut W. M.KorssH400(L)

The Crazy Day finally came. This is my first +1k loot in hunting. Modified Korss H400(L) :eek: Click to enlarge The Gun is on display and for sale in my shop (Omegaton Delta A#5).
  5. Macce

Omegaton Gone.

Click to enlarge This began last night after the servers went down somtime around 22:00(20071211) Anyone more experince this in Omegaton? Macce .
  6. Macce

Mission: Eudoria Tour

I decided to go on a trip to see some new moobs and lands around Eudoria. After the first stage to twin i was full of hope and got the ide to make this an exploration trip rounding the continent of Eudoria. Im running by the shores and beaches. I will do this in my own pace an sometimes i have...
  7. Macce

Didnt think it was possible for me :)

So finally it was my turn after 1.5 years ingame almost everyday. I almost lost hope when this sunday night it happened when i was going to test to make some md-101:s :D nice QR :D . Imagine i was chocked and jumped around the house and i still have "nightmares" about it ;) Click to enlarge
  8. Macce

General Components Shop

WELCOME TO GENERAL COMPONENTS Omegaton.W DELTA Block A Shop#5 Amethera ~10200 10700 CLOSED FOR NOW -------------------------------------------------------------- General Components now stock many kind of items Welcome! -------------------------------------------------------------- Basic...
  9. Macce

Omegaton-"BUILD YOUR FUTURE HERE"

Omegaton - "BUILD YOUR FUTURE HERE" INTRODUCTION-"BUILD YOUR FUTURE HERE" Omegaton have very good resource shops and booth around the habitat, so i though i make a thread to summarize our resources in Omegaton. If u come here and check out what we have to offer, you will be amazed of the...
  10. Macce

Where's the recent posted threads???GRRrr

Looged in today and the Latest posted threads was replaced by a poll:mad: :mad: on the front page.GRrr. ok can i change this in my cp or something or will i read EF less now? GRRRrrrrRrr Macce
  11. Macce

Preparations for roads??

Have u noticed this around your places since new Vu.. I came across this "roadworks" the other day going to the stable in Omegaton Click to enlarge Havnt noticed before, and i see lot of flat areas around service center in omegaton. Do you think its prep for roads and have u seen similar...
  12. Macce

More Nerfs to to shopowners aarghh

opps misunderstanding , lol gotta research some more before ranting, My appoligies :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: /Macce
  13. Macce

The General TT Store

General Components WELCOME TO GENERAL COMPONENTS Omegaton.W DELTA Block A Shop#5 Amethera ~10200 10700 Im abandoning this thread now because the thread title was wrong. Go here Instead WELCOME AND BE SURE TO VISIT OMEGATON THE NEW TOWN OF RESOURCES Regards “The Little Red Dragon” /...
  14. Macce

Win a Full TT A3 Justifier MKII .

WELCOME TO THE GENERAL TT STORE Omegaton.W DELTA Block A Shop#5 Amethera ~10200 10700 ALOT OF STUFF TT +1 IF IM IN STORE I WILL SELL THE +1 ITEMS @ TT+0 IN PRIVATE TRADE LOOK FOR THE TT TABLE TO THE LEFT IN STORE I WILL ALSO STOCK UP WITH MID PLAYER ITEMS I will try to often be in the shop to...
Back