Search results

1. Merkhadia

Some accumulated starter questions

Amazing info, I really appreciate your contribution. Thanks!
  2. Merkhadia

Thanks! That information is golden, thank you so much! Didn't know it was possible to advance that much in Meta with starting weapons
  3. Merkhadia

I believe we have met in-game already... thanks! I do have a mentor and he's been helpful, but I have TOO many questions that sometimes is better to ask in these long, boring posts :LOL: Thanks, but I'm past that starting progress. Currently at level 10 knifefighter and complete all starter...
  4. Merkhadia

Thank you! That info about HP/Lv is golden. Unfortunately, those longblades you cited are not listed at the moment. I'll continue to look around for better alternatives. Thanks, I'll pursue the break even. It'll be a bit harder because I'm using chips to raise biotropic profession, but still...
  5. Merkhadia

Hello! I have been playing for about 3 weeks now, and while continuously trying not to lose (much) PED hunting, some questions permeate my mind: 1. I have been skilling for Knifefighter and Biotropic by healing myself when needed to continue my slaughter. Some hunting sessions I get 70% and...
Back