Search results

1. ThunderCat

Forum Mafia game.

Greetings, A while back I made a poll about a mafia game on these forums. I won't bother digging it up but I remember it had some nice results. Thus I shall host a simple forum mafia game here and see how it turns out. If it turns out well, more complex/custom roles will be added. For now, only...
  2. ThunderCat

New CORE project.

Greetings, First off, i would like everyone to take a few minutes to read about C.O.R.E. here and here . Using our OCR software, we plan on expanding the databse to mostly all items, as opposed to just Ores and EnMatters. The thing is, we would require the community to help update this database...
  3. ThunderCat

Info: Newbie Society

Greetings, Ive seen this some other place, so i thought id suggest it here and see if its a viable option. We all know most newbies dont last long in EU, specialy with the lack of the sweating system at the moment. And theres nothing to show them arround, protect them from scammers and such...
  4. ThunderCat

My turn to mess up.

Greetings, Ive been here quite a while and have seen people make mistakes in trades/auction bids. And fortunatly, for the most cases, the problem was fixed due to help from this comunity and the honesty of the players involved in this comunity. I never thought id make a mistake such as that, but...
  5. ThunderCat

C.O.R.E. Price Tracker

Greetings fellow Entropians, We are so proud to bring you this new tool, that we`ve decided to start a new thread about it. C.O.R.E. Would like to announce a new revolutionizing tool, the CORE Price Tracker. A tool that brings you real auction prices straight from the auction itself. Using OCR...
  6. ThunderCat

Any Italians arround?

Greetings, Sometimes at the begining of October im going to visit Rome for a week. The bad part is that ill be alone and with pretty much nothing to do the whole day. So, im wondering if there is anyone from Rome arround who would have the spare time to show me arround Rome and etc.
  7. ThunderCat

Achievement: Longest Session 2.0

Following this acheivemt last year, i managed to break the record. 9 hours and 20 minutes is my newest record, and i belive the highest within VU10 so far. Click to enlarge
  8. ThunderCat

Info: New VU10 players.

Greetings, Alot has been promised by MA, and one of them was a huge flow of participants after VU10 and the new planets. So my idea is to find out how many people have registerd/will register during this time. This thread/poll might be a bit early, but i will keep it running for as long as...
  9. ThunderCat

Get ready for monday

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. Dont let the monday statement take your breath away™. Gather round and get your own O2 Tanks TODAY. The cheapest, fanciest and best solution to keep your breath while Marco makes his statement for only 100 PED. Limited supply. Batteries not included.
  10. ThunderCat

C.O.R.E. Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange

Greetings fellow Entropians, I am proud to announce a new service that will revolutionise how trading sites work in Entropia. So far we have seen only basic, one page sites with price lists. Well, starting from today that is going to change. About CORE C.O.R.E. plans to be a site where every...
  11. ThunderCat

The spoon killer

This story sounds quite familiar with our own CE2 story. Takes ages and its painfull. http://matr3o.com/2009/05/the-spoon-killer/
  12. ThunderCat

New way to swimm?

Ill let the video speak for itself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO2mySygX6w
  13. ThunderCat

Forum Mafia game

Greetings everyone, I have recently played a game for forum mafia on another forum, also in real life with cards, and i thought it would be a nice oportunity for the EF/EU comunity to enjoy this game. If you want more information on the mafia game, simply google it. I wish to know if people...
  14. ThunderCat

Help: I keep getting logged out

Greetings, It seems that i cannot stay logged in the forum for more than 5-10 minutes. It started happening from yesterday and it doesnt matter if my browser/page is opened or closed.I`m using opera 9.5 by the way. Any suggestions on how to fix it ? Thank you.
  15. ThunderCat

Info: Crytek engine requirments

An hour or so ago i finished installing the new Crysis Warhead game to test and see if my system could handle the Crytek engine.The results were somewhat satisfing so i decided to share with everyone. Crysis Warhead requirements : CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista), Intel Core 2.0...
  16. ThunderCat

Support cases are not usualy a c/p reply

to my surprise i came to find out that not all support cases are a c/p reply. EU support cant even spell right :) maybe the tiped the wrong person to handle calls.
  17. ThunderCat

Chess event?

I came up with the idea of a chess tournament ingame.As wierd as it might sound i`ve actualy played chess ingame. So im wondering how many would be interested in participating in such an event. PS: others will be able to watch but will in no way be able interfere with the game
  18. ThunderCat

Allophyl Pasture new ownership event

With the Allo pasture LA having a new owner,Lebanner is setting up two events on his land to inaugurate it. First event will be a free warm`up(ticks only 1 ped,they cant go lower) with a 200 PED main prize for the person who gets the Most total loot for a duration of 60 minutes.Which will take...
  19. ThunderCat

Requesting critics

A while ago i used to spend most of my time making music with House Ejay,some nasty things happend with my HDD and i lost most of them but luckly i managed to gather some of them from my friends. I`ve uploaded them to Index of / and now i would like some critics about them.So if your into...
  20. ThunderCat

Looking for Adama

nvm found him :P sorry
  21. ThunderCat

Selling : Stum Shirt and Rex tanktop

Heres a pic of them : Click to enlarge Almost full TT and i am asking for TT+350 Peds for both Or you can buy separate and pay TT+150 for the tanktop and TT+250 for the stum shirt. Pm or reply here where and when you would like to meet.
  22. ThunderCat

Selling skills(fast)

they have been sold.
  23. ThunderCat

Longest Session

Posted this in NDs record thread and i thought id post it here since this is quite an achievemnt for me.Longest session so far for me(dono about others) 8 hours and 44 mins Click to enlarge
  24. ThunderCat

a few words for the whining ppl

basicly its a bit annoying,everyone whining and complaing and crying for the moms and grandmoms that MA are a bouch of those and thats and they steal and rob us. Open your eyes,its THEIR game,they made it,they update it(good or bad),the maintain the servers,true the money come from us,but they...
  25. ThunderCat

Preview guy

Laughed quite alot with my bro and friends when we saw it,thought its a nice idea to share : http://youtube.com/watch?v=ixToQbFc53A
Back