Forum Mafia game

Would you like to play a game of forum mafia?

• I like Pie

Votes: 54 49.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 17 15.5%

• Total voters

ThunderCat

Prowler
Society
The Prophecy
Thunder ThunderCat Cat
Greetings everyone,

I have recently played a game for forum mafia on another forum, also in real life with cards, and i thought it would be a nice oportunity for the EF/EU comunity to enjoy this game.
If you want more information on the mafia game, simply google it.

I wish to know if people are interested and what kind of themes you would like to play under. Also if anyone is experienced in hosting such a game (if not, i will be more than happy too, leave a reply)

So start voting and leave your oppinions.

Hmmm sounds interesting but i like pie too so I cant decide :dunno:

I knew it under the name of Werewolf.
I love to play that game! :D

:scratch2:

EF is a forum about a game; so you want a game in the forum about a game.
Next thing will be a forum about a game on a forum about a game....

Why not just play the game instead? :confused:

Greetings everyone,

I have recently played a game for forum mafia on another forum, also in real life with cards, and i thought it would be a nice oportunity for the EF/EU comunity to enjoy this game.

I wish to know if people are interested and what kind of themes you would like to play under. Also if anyone is experienced in hosting such a game (if not, i will be more than happy too, leave a reply)

Seriously, feel free to go to the mafia forum and have fun.

i have no idea what this is but i like Pie :)

Seriously, feel free to go to the mafia forum and have fun.

Like i said in my post, i just thought it would be a nice oportunity for the EF/EU.
This post is intended to see if enough people are interested.

Greetings everyone,

I am actually working on text browser-based game inspired by Entropia Universe. EF members will be able to use their EFDs to purchase items in the browser game, and the familiar activities will be available: hunting, mining, crafting. It will be lots of fun for members who are unable to log into the "real" Entropia (i.e. people who should be working :silly2:)

I am actually working on text browser-based game inspired by Entropia Universe. EF members will be able to use their EFDs to purchase items in the browser game, and the familiar activities will be available: hunting, mining, crafting. It will be lots of fun for members who are unable to log into the "real" Entropia (i.e. people who should be working :silly2:)

I can already see myself in these boring 400 series lectures at college paying so much attention with my laptop in front of me ;)

I've actually thought to have an ingame game of Mafia that would be WAY more fun

Narroator would just use PM's.

Good to hear i didn't save my efd for nothing :yay::yay:

I enjoyed mafia games and other text games like it back in the dial up BBS days before internet boomed. Now I enjoy pie :D

mmmm, Pie.
Must post to get EFD for 711s Forumtropia game :)

How about both!! Enjoy pie while playing the game!!! :yay:
Just make sure to cover your keyboard!! :D

Hmmm, what kind of pie? Apple pie is good, but I'm not quite as fond of mud pies.

Now that i think of it the pie part wasnt such a good idea regarding the subject of the post.
Oh well, free apple pies for everyone whos gonna play.

Facebook Mafia Wars is bad enough. My wife got me going on it. But the real reason I voted no is I just already have way too much on my plate. Never enough time in a day. But it may boost forum activity if that was a goal.

... But the real reason I voted no is I just already have way too much on my plate. Never enough time in a day. But it may boost forum activity if that was a goal.

Same here; although, I must admit... there is always a little room left on the plate for some pie ;).

Sounds interesting. =) Ill look it up.

Back