Search results

1. Rayne Jade

Question: Changes to the All Time High For Every Mob v3

Greetings all, Hoping to get an idea of what you guys and gals think about this. In the past, the policy was to include a listing in the Top 15 All Time High for Every Mob v3 with the qualification that a screenshot was required. Here is the reasoning for it: Now... Entropia Tracker may...
  2. Rayne Jade

FYI: WoF 2011 Schedule & Poll... Vote Now!

(From the original thread by Hurrikane...) Hi, as promised here's a whole load of info that tells you all there is to know about next year's WoF... the fifth in a proud line:) Here's the schedule as it stands. Feel free to comment on any dates you feel could be changed for the better, or...
  3. Rayne Jade

.flv player (continuous)

There are some smart folks here, so I figured I would give this a shot: I have a collection of .flv files (over 100) and they are related. Is there a way to (or maybe a program exists) that will let me start playing #1 and continue through to #100 without me having to open file #2, then open...
  4. Rayne Jade

Help: Seeking Qualified Mechanic

Greetings, I am seeking someone with Level 25+ in Vehicle Structrual Repair profession. Seems an Atrox Stalker spawned on me and chewed my vehicle to the point of no repair... at least I can't repair it. I have the RK-20 tool which (I think) is required. I just need someone that can use it...
  5. Rayne Jade

Who Dares, Wins :D

I am offering up 10,000 EFD for the brave driver that posts a video in this thread of what it looks like driving in Dome 4 @ CP :D I would like to see some Aurli Chasers & Queens trying to eat you.
  6. Rayne Jade

Help: Open Call for WoF hunt chat logs

Greetings all :) As some of you may already know, I am striving to compile a definitive history for the WoF. I ask all WoF participants to please check their chatlogs for the following slots (each slot is 3 hours): 13 FEB 2010 ---1400 (DACH, TIB, AME, EUD, EST, SCOT) ---1800 (CZE, RUS, SWE...
  7. Rayne Jade

Question: Should Star and Rayne Jade Switch next hunt?

A funny thing happened at the conclusion of the USA Stage 3.3 hunt last night: [Star] i dont envy rayne jade's job lol [Rayne Jade] this is easy compared to what you guys are doing [Star] i beg to differ [Star] i can't count past 3 [Star] lolz [Rayne Jade] since you are female, give me your...
  8. Rayne Jade

Help: An Open Call for Chat Logs

Seems the standard miss % is ~10% for us commoners. However, I would like to ask those avatars with professional levels over 90, preferably 100+, to send me chat logs of their hunts with UL weapons. It would be interesting to see how this may (or may not) change upon reaching the upper levels...
  9. Rayne Jade

Info: RJ's MISS Log

Thought I would post some stats regarding th frequency of missed shots. To get the result I use: Damage Inflicted messages + MISS = Total Shots. Damage Inflicted messages / Total Shots = Hit % At all times I was using maxed (L) weapons. RUN #1 INFLICTED === 2185 MISS ======== 252 Total Shots...
  10. Rayne Jade

Info: WoF 2010 Hunting Slot Selection Thread

OK... USA v RUS v DACH... from the Boss: PLEASE!!! Start talking about this now :thumbup: The reason I ask is because two of our regular cadre of Judges will be involved in the hunt - Jamira for DACH and Mack for USA. That leaves me and Hurrikane.
  11. Rayne Jade

Info: *** WoF 2010 Hall of Fame ***

In keeping with WoF tradition, here we present the WoF 2010 Hall of Fame To start, loots over 200 PED are included. Have no fear... history shows that this list will grow and I will eventually include the Top 50 Loots. Click to enlarge
  12. Rayne Jade

Info: *** WoF 2010 WARSHEET ***

Greetings brave hunters of WoF!!! I present to you the scores from Stage 1: Scores from Stage 2: Scores from Stage 3.1: (This has Canada's amended score) Scores from Stage 3.2: Scores from Stage 3.3: [CENTER] Scores from Stage 4.1 Scores from Stage 4.2 Click to enlarge Stage...
  13. Rayne Jade

Info: WoF 2010 Screenshot Thread & Info

Greetings all, Screenshots of your globals and HoFs should be posted in this thread. This will be used to confirm your scores. At the end of each hunt, the Judges will be able to give you a score. If you disagree with it, post screenies to back it up. At a minimum, each team should be...
  14. Rayne Jade

Info: IMPORTANT: All WoF Participants, please read

BREAKING NEWS: The Maffoid species will not be available during WoF 2010. Therefore, as hinted at earlier, Maffoid has been replaced with Argonaut. As a result, here is the new hunt list for Support Teams: Gokibusagi (Any Maturity) 4 Argonaut (Scavenger and Above) 3 Faucervix (Any Maturity) 2...
  15. Rayne Jade

Question: Best Loot of 2009: Voting

Greetings all, You mentioned some fantastic loots and now it is time to VOTE!!! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/all-time-highs/156971-ath-hof-dasp-young-103-342-ped.html Avery Loots a ModMerc SGA Davush's 195,017 PED Megan Stone Claim...
  16. Rayne Jade

Info: WoF 2010: FAQ

Greetings all, Been getting some questions in PM and ingame and I thought that I would make a list of them for the benefit of all. If one person asked, chances are someone else is wanting the same info.... so here we go :thumbup: Q: In the section about the team's roles... wouldn't be better...
  17. Rayne Jade

Tech Support for Wives

INSTALLING A HUSBAND Dear Tech Support , Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0 . In addition, Husband 1.0...
  18. Rayne Jade

Question: Best Loot of 2009

I can't offer anything other than bragging rights... but let's have a little contest shall we? Of course, any donated EFD will be passed on to the declared winner :D I invite all members to nominate screenshots / loots from the HoF Forum, including ATH and Ubers, to be crowned "The Best Loot of...
  19. Rayne Jade

Help: Judges Thread for WoF 2010

Greetings all :thumbup: Hurrikane always says it best: So... if you can count to 10 without taking off your shoes, we could use the help. Mainly, just stand around and watch the global chat for... you guessed it... GLOBALS. The Main Teams will usually have an embedded judge, so when the Main...
  20. Rayne Jade

FYI: WoF 2010 Team Rosters & Captains

Greetings all, Here are the rosters :thumbup: AMETHERA Semai Lykke Kosh Mal NastyCenturion LeeLoo Faith xInFernaLx Raven AUSTRALIA Tabitha Tabby Swan Max Marmac Power Zachurm Deathifier Emegen Dave Ozi Epsilon Lady Missa Saint Xaphod Xaph Beeblebrock Jod Jod Ekul Cidel Mulga Fastro Chris...
  21. Rayne Jade

Question: Are Some Weapons Meant for Some Mobs?

In another thread, Starfinder wrote this: I did not quote the entire post, but you can see it for yourself if you like. It reminded me of something I was thinking about when hunting Argo's for a CB-19 SGA (UL)... Has anyone tested if certain weapons are better when used against certain mobs...
  22. Rayne Jade

New Years Resolutions for EU

Greetings, In many countries and cultures, it is customary to make a resolution in the new year. This can be something you strive to do in the new year, or something you would like to not do anymore. I am curious about what you folks in the community might change in the new year. Please keep it...
  23. Rayne Jade

FYI: Regarding the Tier System

Please post general information regarding the Tier System in the "Items" section. If you have specific information, please post it in the correct Items Section (ie: Armor, Tools, etc). It seems most appropriate since only items can be upgraded. Make an effort to check the threads already...
  24. Rayne Jade

Info: English Language only please. And no politics.

I'm copying this reminder that Jimmy B posted in last year's WoF forum: EntropiaForum is English-only. This is to ensure consistency throughout the forum, to make sure everyone at EF can read all the posts, and to ensure that staff can read the posts in order to ensure other rules are not...
  25. Rayne Jade

WoF 2010: Team Slovenia

Welcome to the WoF This is the recruitment thread for Team Slovenia. Please register for Team Slovenia by including: --Your full avatar name. --Your vote for Captain and any preferred position for yourself. --Anything the team should know about you, including availability.
Back