Search results

1. Violet

Selling: Very Rare - Spiral Street Night Shift Jacket (F)

Selling very rare and classy looking Spiral Street Nigh Shift Jacket. Its one of only five known in game!! I will consider any offer (PED only)
  2. Violet

Selling: Vindicator Full Armour (F) - Auction

Offer withdrawn...
  3. Violet

Selling: Night Shift Jacket

Selling very rare and classy looking Spiral Street Nigh Shift Jacket. Its one of only five known in game!! Im looking for offers of 2000 PED upwards. The last one I know sold 3.2k a few years back, but can appreciate that everything in PE has deflated in price and the cost of clothing is...
  4. Violet

Selling: Repedge BattleAxe 4x0

Looted during the last migration event from a Longtooth. Current TT = 2.93 PED Offer of 250 PED (incl TT) received, sale will close 23.59.59 (GMT) 02/03/2013
  5. Violet

Selling: Skills (Combat, General, Medical & Defence)

The following skills are for sale. The values are correct at the time of posting I will try my best to keep accuarate values in this thread. For the skills that are not yet extracted I have used jdegre skill scanner for approximate TT values. You can bring your own ESI if preferred (I can...
  6. Violet

Selling: Combat Skills

The following Combat skills are for sale. The values are correct at the time of posting, although please note these skills are slowly being sold, so wont always be accuarate values. None of the skills are chipped yet. I would prefer you bring your own ESI (i can provide collateral). Im looking...
  7. Violet

Selling: Full Jaguar Armour (F) Unlimited

Sold......
  8. Violet

Selling: Stingury (UL)

After some recent interest in buying my knife its made me have a re-think about my Entropia life and ive decided to move away from my primary profession hunting to concentrate on other activities. So my unlimited Genesis Stingury is now for sale.... Current TT 8.6k (approx). Minium skill level...
  9. Violet

Buying: Tier VI Component

I need approx 100 peds worth so i can upgrade the tier on my blade. Been no tier vi components on auction all week and im getting impatient to upgrage now the weekend is almost here. Im paying above MU for sure, any amount is ok. Currrently need: 204
  10. Violet

Buying: Jaguar Gloves (F) UL

As per the subect, buying unlimted female Jaguar gloves. PM me if you have a pair for sale.
  11. Violet

Selling: Looted Clothing (F)

Ive decided to sell the my collection of looted clothing. All of the clothes are female :girl: Some of of them are very rare like the Night Shift jacket (1 of only 5 known in game). Happy to receive serious offers in this thread or in PM for either single items or a set of clothing. Clothing...
  12. Violet

Selling: Gremlin(F), Ghost(F), Vigi(F) with Footgaurds

As per subject 3 armour suits for sale... Gremiln Full TT 484.20 Ghost Full TT 348 Vigi Full TT 211.75 Accepting appropiate offers on the above sets. There is currently no time limit on these sales, although once i get an offer that i am happy with i will set a date for the sale to end...
  13. Violet

CL Week 13 Dome Vote & Additional Rules

Im quite superstitious which means i want to duck out of the decision on which domes are selected for week 13. In the listing Klod made at the start of the season week 13 is set for domes 6-10, but it also has additional rules as ??????? The first of these additional rules is a vote on which...
  14. Violet

Whats the first thing you'll do in VU10 CE2?

Whats the first thing you'll do after recreating your avatar when the VU10 Cry Engine 2 is ready? I wonder has anyone thought about where they will leave their avatar the night before the update? Whats the first place you would explore? Even though im a nomad i do seem to enjoy relaxing at...
  15. Violet

Champions League Card Deck 2008

Is there going to be a card deck for 2008? I think the 2007 deck sold well and was popular? Just wondering if there is support for a 2008 deck? If there is, better get it sorted before its too late :)
  16. Violet

Champions League FREE Event

Champions League week 5 is a FREE event. Tickets are available from myself on Calypso or Klod at CND. Please msg either of us to to collect a ticket. It is also possible to register for the event at the fertilizer station on CND. The intention is to see how well the CND servers can cope with a...
  17. Violet

CND Redesign?

Ive wondered for a while now whether CND will get a remake with the upcoming CE2? It certainly needs it imo, but ive heard nothing mentioned of it by FPC or ND. Unless ive missed something? Please cheer up this shop owner and tell me the shopping ring is going to be made shopper friendly? :silly2:
  18. Violet

Selling: Orca(L) Female [Full Suit]

Decided to give this armour its own thread. It has been slightly used where i tested out the armour at the temple. With 5D plate's its great and can handle the majority of the Thorifoids. Orca Arm Guards (F,L) 47.03/47.50 PED Orca Foot Guards (F,L) 47.04/47.50 PED Orca Gloves (F,L)...
  19. Violet

Selling: Full - Vigi (F) & Ghost (F) Armour

As per title, selling a full suit of female Vigi armour and a full suit of female Ghost armour. PM me if you want a quick buy out option. Accepting reasonable offers. Ghost = 348 TT Vigi = 211.75 TT Current Offer T+600 I also have a suit of Orca(L) (F) i might part with, again reasonable...
  20. Violet

Falxarosaur!

Caught on camera Falxangius attempting to mate with an Exarosaur!! Could the scientists be wrong that these two creatures are separate species? The Exa and Falx are similar in body shape. The Exa seem overly agressive for a creature that munches grass all day. Neither have a gender...
  21. Violet

Planet Calypso Geography

Now that FPC has been created and Marco has already stated that some things from history will be "corrected" in line with the story line i wonder if FPC has considered the geography? Ive personally never understood the geography of Eudoria, or Amethera. Not a lot of it makes sense, like a cold...
  22. Violet

Selling: Luna Pattern Outfit (Brukite Blue)

Made this outfit a little while back i think it looks good. Unfortunately i have far too many clothes so i need to sell some to stop the temptation to wear them all :) Full TT of outfit is 133 PED (65+68) Ill set the SB at TT+10 the market avg. Brukite (4 fields) and Blue (2 fields)...
  23. Violet

Ultra Cold Fabric (the lack of)

Been a few Orca harness bp's dropping recently, but the crucial component Ultra Cold Fabric seems to be non existent? No market data on sale since May 08, and those that i know craft in the tailoring profession has not seen any bp drops for a while. I really dont understand why the harness uses...
  24. Violet

CRD building New Oxford

Not sure how new this is, i cant find any references to it under search. The new(?) Chinese CRD building at New Oxford! It will be interesting to see whats inside :)
  25. Violet

Show us ya outfit(s)!

First let me say i know there is another thread like this, but that thread has died and all the pictures are from pre the avatar/clothing changes. I thought about necro posting, but seeing as we have had many graphics changes over the past few months i thought it deserved a fresh thread!! Ive...
Back