Champions League FREE Event

Violet

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Violet Vi Neomir
Champions League week 5 is a FREE event. Tickets are available from myself on Calypso or Klod at CND. Please msg either of us to to collect a ticket. It is also possible to register for the event at the fertilizer station on CND.

The intention is to see how well the CND servers can cope with a large amount of people. This will help us gauge future Champions League events. Hopefully it will also gives the chance for those that have not experienced Champions League before to sample the atmosphere of an event with live stream music and commentary by NEVERDIE. Not to be missed!

Do you have the tactics and stamina to take on the best? Can anyone challenge the domination of the top 3 this season? There are 12 weeks left and still many prizes up for grabs! The top 8 from the year get auto qualified into the quarter finals of the MMOWC. Last years prize a land area!!

Date: 22nd March 2009
Time: 19:00 (InGame Time) UTC,GMT
Duration: 90 minutes
Winner: The one with most total loot
Ticket price: FREE
Rules: Read rules here
Host of the event: Klodvig Klod Malkord

Well that's my Mother's Day gift sorted :D

Freeeee ftw!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys2iFXrwwPE[/YOUTUBE]​
Champions League!

The Oldest Longest Bestest goddam weekly event there is in EU ever!!!!

Jamhot

If you are a ingame pilot and notice you got nothing to do at sunday in real life, virtual life calls you :)

Donnu if its oldest event that still is ongoing, gonna have to check that out.

If you are a ingame pilot and notice you got nothing to do at sunday in real life, virtual life calls you :)

Donnu if its oldest event that still is ongoing, gonna have to check that out.

It definately is the oldest longest running weekly event there is, I'm 99% sure. :wise:

Jamhot

well lemme extend my weekend then 15 ped flights up, scheduled @ 17.00
17.30 and 18.00 MA time!!!!!!

leave ur pm and info on my PM on EF and ur preferred time.

Pink

is there a limit to number of tickets?

bump

Not sure what you mean Ky..

If you mean is there a limit on the number that can take part in this event then yes Klod set the limit to 60 60 tickets available. There is a over all limit to any event of 100. Although I would be surprised if we get 60 people turning up though as there currently seems to be very little interest in a FREE event with 400 PED's worth of prizes.

If you mean is there a limit on the number of tickets someone can have then no not really. If you have 3 friends that you think would enjoy champs league this weekend then you can have 3 extra tickets.

Last edited:
If I didn't have to work that day I would definitely take a spot in it :(

If you mean is there a limit on the number that can take part in this event then yes Klod set the limit to 60 participants.

The limit set to the event was not restricted, me and vi can restrict it based on how many tickets we hand out

There is around 60 tickets in circulation atm, the absolute maximum is restricted by mindark to 100, and that should be doable then right? :p

Save me some tickets!!! :eek:

Jamhot

bump for sunday

Event in less than 12 hours time bump. Still some tickets left

2 Hours to go until tonights event begin! Still tickets available

Oooooooo yeah a little over an hour to go! :D

Cy'all on the ROCK!

Jamhot

Back