Search results

1. F

Question: Strongboxes content.

Hi people. Is any of the content in strongboxes (from the web shop) sellable/tradeable/transferable?
  2. F

Help: Tap into Genesis Star Communications?

Hi everyone, I try to do the mission "Tap into Genesis Star Communications: Find the uplink tower. I've searched for days but can't find it. Has anyone got the coordinates?
  3. F

Question: shooting in space

hi everyone, i was curious about hunting space mobs and entered a nest. when trying to use the function "lock (on) target" it didn't work. am i missing something, or do i have to manually point on target with the mouse pointer and fire? could this be specific for space perhaps? any other way to...
  4. F

Question: Arkadia ACA signup?

Hi, does anyone know if you have to start your avatar on Arkadia to ge the ACA questline? I'm visiting the planet but no NPC will talk to me.
  5. F

Question: How do I convert tokens.

Hello entropians, a n00b question. I looted unreal token and found out I should right-click on my ped card to open up the exchange. But what then? How do i convert my token? Can't see any function for that.
  6. F

Mission Galactica Stage IV questions.

Hi everyone, I'm trying to start Mission Galactica Stage IV but I'm lost. Went to Calypso Space Station but couldn't find any Outcast Pirate. I also tried the Teleporter to travel back to Calypso but there were no destnation at all. Could someone enlighten me, please? Thanks.
Back