Search results

1. Nadira

Selling: Zombie Footguards F NON L

Click to enlarge Rare Zombie part there are only 7 recorded purchases Bid starting from 300 ped BO 1k ped Current bid: - Auction ending 10.05.2009
  2. Nadira

Selling: BP`s: Enm amp 108,TK320 OF, 101 OA

Selling : Taking offers via PM or in thread Thread up for 1 week till 07.05.2009 Enmatter Amp BP-108 NON L QR.0.01 SB - 1500 ped BO 3000ped current bid : - OA 101 NON L QR.0.49 - not available anymore Ziplex TK 320 OF NON L QR.0.01 - 2 pieces SB - 450 ped BO - 700 ped current bid : -
  3. Nadira

HoF: Another Vast

got this Thanks MA :yay: :yay: Click to enlarge
  4. Nadira

HoF: Vast :))

was pretty overdue with one:) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  5. Nadira

Anti NO NAME DISCLOSURE thread

In almost all threads, scam related, we are not allowed to say names...WHY THE HELL IS THAT?? what is the need to hide a person`s identity once they did a "crime".Why the sudden urge to protect someone that doesn`t worth it. That`s why we make scam reports to report someone by saying names and...
  6. Nadira

SaS Silent Assassins growing...

Some of you already now us..for the ones that don`t..well..we are a small group of friends, from different parts of the world and timezones, Usa, Canada and Europe...we are not uber, nor noobs..we just enjoy playing this game. Doesn`t matter how many skills, as long as you have a nice...
  7. Nadira

Vast Coop

Click to enlarge biggest this year:)
  8. Nadira

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

:cheer::yay::yay: HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!!!!! May the new year bring you only happiness and fortune: May you all accomplish your goals and let`s make the next year the best one we ever had:))
  9. Nadira

Massive Gazz:)

not 1000 ped..but close to it:)..i`ve missed it :) Click to enlarge
  10. Nadira

What will happen with the NOTE owners?

Since i discovered it, a question is bugging me...Will we get something in return for discovering the notes or we will just have them in our inv forever ...like a tt item?? My guess it to think that we will get :censored: for them..but there are many ppl who payed 3k-4k ped for one note worth 1...
  11. Nadira

What will you choose??

I found myself very often in this situation but everytime didn`t know how to react..so i wanted to see other opinions .. Situation: You are attacked in the same time by one high maturity mob and one low maturity mob. Which will be the first mob that you kill?? 1: the low maturity one because...
  12. Nadira

Note 14.11.07

found this...so i posted it...haven`t got a clue what`s all about..but here it is Click to enlarge
  13. Nadira

SaS Silent Assassins rise again!!!

Since the last post was preety old, i decided to make another one new...cause we have a new fresh start.... We were preety silent this last year but all that will change... We are open for recruitment for all the players..new and not so new:) with the purpose of making a list with the best guys...
  14. Nadira

confused finder!!!

My friend asked me what is wrong with this picture...i didn`t see it at first because of the small traces of blond hair in my head :P Click to enlarge
  15. Nadira

pioneer

second try
  16. Nadira

Blue HOF

just started mining again
  17. Nadira

Has Anyone seen Ubuntu??

i`m posting this because he was a real good friend and he helped me a lot during my hard days here.... I`m worried for him and i know he isn`t the type to quit just like this..he had too many friends ... i really hope he is ok. He really is a very special person and he would be a huge loss for...
  18. Nadira

Longu Genocide!!!!!

WHEN??? SATURDAY 02.12.2006 19.00 MA - 20.00 MA WHERE??? Akoz`s LONGU AREA - SW from Rei`s Defence Claim marker at 18967 3751 PRIZE!!! 200 PED in cash RULES!!!! MOST LOOT WINS NO PVP NO TEAMS TICKETS!!! 10 PED/TICKET - register at the Claim Marker - 60 tickets available Good Luck and...
  19. Nadira

lucky predator

sorry for the censorship but maybe the buyer wants to be anonim Click to enlarge
  20. Nadira

i guess a silent Global

i looted 2 of those in 2 clicks with no global in it..thought that were weird bp-s and i couldn`t use them anyway so i auctioned them....i was expecting about 20 ped each..instead i got a bidding war sold at .... Click to enlarge
  21. Nadira

Sweet Ambu

just when i thought that my looting skills suffer i got this Click to enlarge
  22. Nadira

1.9k ambu:D

just wanted to finish my day when this popped up and the Hof list Followed after 30 min by a nice day afterall
  23. Nadira

Small Atrox Massacre

SMALL ATROX MASSACRE TIME 11 NOVEMBER 19.00 MA to 20.00 MA TIME LOCATION Amethera Outback Shed 10 N OF REI`S DEFENCE PRIZE 150 PED TICKETS 44 TICKETS AVAILABLE - 10PED/TICKET 35 Tickets on the market - contact every SaS Silent Assassins member for tickets 9 Tickets at the claim marker...
  24. Nadira

Not ALL Romanians are the same

i read and i always read the same things about scammers and all the time i get the phrase ' they must be from romania '...I know you are right about some of them ...but I`ll tell you one thing...i`m from Romania and i never scammed noone in my life..not in RL where i have a business and not in...
  25. Nadira

SaS Silent Assasins

hey guys..by this post i just wanted to let you know that we are here and coming from behind real strong... as a short presentation..we are a close group of friends from every corner of the world who respect and help eachother.Our goal is top 50 most skilled and i know we`ll get there. Our...
Back