What will happen with the NOTE owners?

Nadira

Guardian
Society
SaS Silent Assassins
Nadira the Silent Assasin
Since i discovered it, a question is bugging me...Will we get something in return for discovering the notes or we will just have them in our inv forever ...like a tt item??
My guess it to think that we will get :censored: for them..but there are many ppl who payed 3k-4k ped for one note worth 1 ped..( in case you repair it )
We aren`t that many who discovered notes...so ...what do you think??...will it be like PoE event and the notes will be transformed in gifts, or will it be like the Egg event - wait for something to happen for years and years??

My guess the note value is equal to TT, and that it it. They were used as a prop in helping the Swedish game, and now it is over.

You should get to trade them in for T-Shirts that say:
"I looted a Note and all I got for it is this lousy T-shirt"
:D

tbh who knows.

I looted two notes and one of two things will happen...

1. They are redeemed for something else. (Wont be anything uber with a couple hundred out there.)

2. They are worth nothing then the tt value and therefore, I have two notes that most players dont have.

Either way. It wont matter to me.

I think the notes now are - at least for the ones who bought them - a reminder to think twice next time.

Tussi

but there are many ppl who payed 3k-4k ped for one note worth 1 ped..( in case you repair it )

If you gambled on getting something nice for your note, then it looks like your gamble failed. That is an unfortunate but common occurrence when you bet on an outcome with unclear odds.

Looking at the number of notes that were issued, it is now fairly clear that they are not going to be worth 1K PED. Each of the 4 meetings had 3 or 4 notes released, of which we can guess there were between 3 and 10 versions of each note. That would give a rough estimate of between 50 and 100 notes currently in circulation.

I doubt MA will be issuing 50 sets of PoE armour. ;)

Well said, Tussi

I buy all notes!

TT+4 PED

Could be fun to put them in my estate like a big carpet.

PM me and I meet you in game. If you don't like the offer, tell me how much you like for one. And yes, I do not plan to pay 1K.

Last edited:
Note holders will get an extra Christmas gift from MA... :)

Cheers :beerchug:

lol a shirt issued by MA as a gift would be nice lol..at least that ...i want mine red :yay: .
my guess is that for the first owners of the notes it started like a POE event...now i feel sorry that i haven`t sold mine for tt+700:((
anyway to look at the bright side...the chinese will come and we could sell the notes telling them..."this is how your world started"

massive suicide in crystal lake

One word:
Nothing.

I totaly agree but it would be nice to have an in game T-shirt that says SnowLeopards idea, I would wear the hell out of that thing :laugh:

You got a small item of historical value to tell your grandchildren about, and some who found the first ones got on the HOF list.

Worry more about what it will cost you to prevent me posting the movie of you chanting nonsense naked under the command of A,B,c at that outpost on Youtube :laugh:

t

You got a small item of historical value to tell your grandchildren about, and some who found the first ones got on the HOF list.

Worry more about what it will cost you to prevent me posting the movie of you chanting nonsense naked under the command of A,B,c at that outpost on Youtube :laugh:

t

I thought MS9 already posted a video of that. ;)

Nothing will happened. The notes were only clues. MA never said they were worth anything at all. Wether people payed much for them or not was a chance they took and only their own fault if they don't get anything in return ;)

Nothing will happened. The notes were only clues. MA never said they were worth anything at all. Wether people payed much for them or not was a chance they took and only their own fault if they don't get anything in return ;)

They didn't say anything at all :)

They didn't say anything at all :)

excactly ;) - which means they don't OWE people anything - and therefor we should not expect anything to happen.

Dunno, but I'm sure that if MA wanted to reward the note-owners with anything, it would have been written between the lines last time they wrote about the Orb etc. on the client loader, that the note-owners should keep their notes safe because they would be somehow important later on. This didn't yet happen .. so ... bad luck, guys/girls

Well hmmmm Orb is still there............Egg is still there..........Notes are still there........one portion of the event seems wrapped up with the Swedish TV melodrama but the Orb is still there................

ND paid 100K for the Egg and has...........well a unique egg as it stands now. Maybe the notes will have some reward attached to them when the Orb event wraps up or people could be sitting on them just like ND's egg until MA gets around to it.

I know I have looted items in the past like rusty handles that I thought would have some use or future use and I have yet to find any except they make a nice paper weight for my desk.

Maybe RDI will show up and ask for all information about the Orb and give out some type of reward for the notes. I know I won some ingots by turning in a robot part during one of the robot attacks.

ND has been patient. I think MA will reward those who are patient but who knows when or if they will do anything I just know if I had a note I would be keeping an eye on that Orb and any move RDI might make.

Well hmmmm Orb is still there............Egg is still there..........Notes are still there........one portion of the event seems wrapped up with the Swedish TV melodrama but the Orb is still there................

ND paid 100K for the Egg and has...........well a unique egg as it stands now. Maybe the notes will have some reward attached to them when the Orb event wraps up or people could be sitting on them just like ND's egg until MA gets around to it.

I know I have looted items in the past like rusty handles that I thought would have some use or future use and I have yet to find any except they make a nice paper weight for my desk.

Maybe RDI will show up and ask for all information about the Orb and give out some type of reward for the notes. I know I won some ingots by turning in a robot part during one of the robot attacks.

ND has been patient. I think MA will reward those who are patient but who knows when or if they will do anything I just know if I had a note I would be keeping an eye on that Orb and any move RDI might make.

I don'tget why ND should be awarded for the Egg, ND did set the price, no one else. It was his decision to pay the money, no one forced him. OK, it's a unique item, but there are more of them out there and no one is as useless as the egg. I can't even imagine what kind of thing should be worth 100K, maybe a LA. The Egg has a TT value and that is what MA cares about. Markup is left to us, the players.

t

LOL me??..i dare you to do that:)...the irony is that i never ever even saw the orb.. i don`t care about A,B,C ppl..and i don`t understand this riddle...i was just curious...but as Sirhc said...PATIENCE IS EVERYTHING...i was offered cash for it..but i`ll stick to it..in the worst way..i`ll tell my children..."this is what your mommy looted in her days" lol

once marika have been found the notes holders will recieve a t-shirt (L) with the text.

"We spent many hours solving the mystery of the notes, and all we got was this lousy T-Shirt"

// ermik

once marika have been found the notes holders will recieve a t-shirt (L) with the text.

"We spent many hours solving the mystery of the notes, and all we got was this lousy T-Shirt"

// ermik

LOL Thats the point in this with notes/egs/orbs and so on... We dont know, we will never know but it is a nice little thing hanging around at the wall in the appartements livingroom ;)

Wasn't Maria found already on 24th November in the real world element of this event? :confused:

Yes indeed she showed up in some square and explained that the whole thing was an elaborate AR game, and she was trying to make a point something about how TV is bad...not sure...bottom line is she has been found, and all we got out of it is a statue of her dead mom as a bird and a big black ball...

hahahahaha....really??????????...someone can confirm that??

Here you go:

ConSpirare is over. We found Maria and we guided Ingela towards the Other Side. We found out who The Others are (that's us. you, me, adrijanna, pepper, the hobo you saw yesterday, that guy over there and everybody else who feels like The Other), and we solved a whole lot of clues. We're not roleplaying any more (for this time).

Back