Search results

1. Monkee

Show us ya face!

Camera Dodging Monkee *david attenborough voice* And now we see a rare photo of monkee, who managed to dodge almost every camera at every meet-up! Click to enlarge
  2. Monkee

Another Freaking RIP OFF

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen., But do you recall The most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Had a very shiny nose, And if you ever saw it, You could even say it glows. All of the other reindeer Used to...
  3. Monkee

Another Freaking RIP OFF

Woohoooo! Way to represent!!! :wtg: You are a God!! see ya at the super-secret confidential hush hush headquarters! ;) Monkee :monkey:
  4. Me2

Me2

5. Monkee

Monkee

just little old me
  6. Monkee

Hola Pucky! How goes? Not playing eu much nowadays, work is hectic so dont really check...

Hola Pucky! How goes? Not playing eu much nowadays, work is hectic so dont really check messages on here that often! Hope lady Di is keeping ya in check! :)
  7. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

WTF is pipkins? What have you been taken? And where can i get some? :scratch2:
  8. Monkee

Yo! What you doing tomorrow (WED)? BJ is in edinburgh and i think i might have managed to...

Yo! What you doing tomorrow (WED)? BJ is in edinburgh and i think i might have managed to wangle a half night so finish at half 7, but need to pack for holiday on thursday morning (I am so unorganised). You wanna meet up for an hour to say moo before i jet off? All depend on whether i get my...
  9. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

still gutted i wasn't there! I decided to do some mild meditation and join ya in spirit! It was awesome :P Killing hangover now, and stinky, you thought you were alone, but you weren't, i have never seen anyone bend that way before!!!! DEFINATELY sign me up for the next one tho - and i...
  10. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

OMG - are ya trying to make me feel left out!!! Proper gutted i aint going to be there now, if i could just sell my child to madonna i will see ya on saturday, if that fails then i am stuck! :P
  11. Monkee

noooooooooooooooooooooo, special K is a big enough handful now he is running and chatting to all...

noooooooooooooooooooooo, special K is a big enough handful now he is running and chatting to all and sundry!!! Taking him to the canary Islands next thursday for a week and paul is staying at home so i have the joy of a 5 hour flight with a 1 year old - F U N!!!! I want loadsa pics of the...
  12. Monkee

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???? Missing ya - soooo need to get hunting soon! How goes the plans for...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???? Missing ya - soooo need to get hunting soon! How goes the plans for the big day?
  13. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

Well as things stand i am still struggling to get the monday night off work, but i finish at 10 so can be in edinburgh by about 10.45 for a quick hello. Then on the tuesday I dont start work til 5pm so will head thru first thing on tuesday morning for a wee lunch date, as long as i am back home...
  14. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

still coming up with an error when i try to edit the post - i will get around it tho - just send a wee message to the powers that be! Should be updated by tonight hopefully!
  15. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

for some reason not letting me update the original post, but it is noted and i will fix it :)
  16. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

Holy Badgers, i havent laughed that much in a fair few days! Think i have pulled a muscle in my tummy that i forgot was there!!!
  17. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

Ouch! I bruise like a peach!!!!! consider it done! :)
  18. Monkee

TDO ~ Tales of Derring-DooOOooOOooOo

I am the other Beer chugging lady, but can't see me as i have fallen into an alcohol induced coma on the floor! :P
  19. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

Another wee bump, come on folks, get your names down!! :)
  20. Monkee

How many couples have we got playing EU these days?

Me and my man (who is actually female ingame...does that make me bisexual?) Nikki Monkee Farrell <3 Nicola Nikki Llerraf :inbed:
  21. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

Worst case scenario, all hot foot of over to McDonalds and hijack their wifi! :yay:
  22. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

**IMPORTANT** Can we have more DEFINATES over the next couple of weeks so things can be booked/organised/decided? Unfortunately I found this week I am starting back at work on April 20th and cant book holidays until August, so i will have to give this one a miss, but i will still be helping...
  23. Monkee

heya hun, If you look in the thread for the meet up peeps have started posting what hotels and...

heya hun, If you look in the thread for the meet up peeps have started posting what hotels and stuff they are booking into - think the person to speak to is Spike or Rockchick, seem to have it all sussed! :)
  24. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

I'm on it!!! :)
  25. Monkee

UK meet up 2009

massive bumpy doodle!!!!!!!!
Back