UK meet up 2009

9 hours travelling, 12 hours drinking, no wonder i feel terrible :) Well worth the trip though, had a great time. was bordering on surreal at times, especially back at the travelodge bar, but nothing wrong with that :) Cool to meet everyone, looking forward to doing it again

Here are some pics :D

Had a fab time, dont like hangovers though :ahh:

1_633352.jpg

At the hotel, first Beers :yay: Castle in honor of Spike :D

2_690925.jpg

Xany and +1 :)

3_215616.jpg

Rowdoc and Silva.

4_776039.jpg

5_479123.jpg

Poor Jam :( He tried so hard to get the steam working :(

9.jpg

Jam and Silva.

12.jpg

Seven, Rowdoc and Xany.

16.jpg

17.jpg

Someone had placed underpant stickers all about, in honor on TDO going to Worcester :laugh:

20.jpg

Some TDO :D

Dont forget your toothbrush :D

15.jpg

Yes Massive thanks to Mrs BJ for providing me with teeth cleaning capabilities! This was the morning after the night before, we had to go outside hotel to smoke so there we all where smoking swapping stories from the night before, me with a mouth that felt like a bear had crapped in it whilst I was sleeping, then Worcester Cathedral decides hey it's BELL RINGING TIME and it was like 100yards from where we were sitting.... Dong!!!! Booooing!!! OMFG My head!!!! Thankyou again Mrs BJ!!! :D It was a brilliant Meet and I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

See you all at the next one, well not the London one, but next year or something! :yay:

Jamhot

Them damn Bells things went ons for hours an hours :eek:

Great Stamina it seems is bestowed to the Bell Ringing fraternity.

hahaha!!! u all had a hangover...i didnt :saint: :nana:

lily :grouphug:

OH! OH! how can you be in TDO and not have a hangover ?

Had a great time thanks to Jam , rockchick , silva , rowdoc , Blackjack n mrs , Wounderer n almost mrs , stinky , lily , moonfish , Spike and the list goes on had too much beer to remember everyones names but anyhow once again thanks to all for a great time.:beerchug:

Its pay time for my indulgance ahhhhhh my head.:smash:

sorry no piccies forgot my snapper.

Redwolf and Mrs. ( her indoors ) i mean the boss really lol cu all in game.

Had a great time thanks to Jam , rockchick , silva , rowdoc , Blackjack n mrs , Wounderer n almost mrs , stinky , lily , moonfish , Spike and the list goes on had too much beer to remember everyones names but anyhow once again thanks to all for a great time.:beerchug:

Its pay time for my indulgance ahhhhhh my head.:smash:

sorry no piccies forgot my snapper.

Redwolf and Mrs. ( her indoors ) i mean the boss really lol cu all in game.
I loved the original Minder! ;)

Jamhot

Great pics, keep 'em coming :) Shame I couldn't be there, glad you all had fun without me though :D

Great Stamina it seems is bestowed to the Bell Ringing fraternity.

More than 9? Did you scan them? :eek:

still gutted i wasn't there! I decided to do some mild meditation and join ya in spirit! It was awesome :p Killing hangover now, and stinky, you thought you were alone, but you weren't, i have never seen anyone bend that way before!!!!

DEFINATELY sign me up for the next one tho - and i promise i wont start the next thread if i actually cant come and confuse everyone! :p

Hey jam you are only down the road in Leeds so dont wait for another year to meet up hint hint but dont let me incourage ya mate ;)

WooT an EvenT

Great Venue, Nice people & great Quiz,

I have a bruise on my arm, no idea what happened there, i was either in a fight with Jam or slipped over in the shower on some free soap - oh well...

Right, who was there, great to see old faces and catch up, & meet new faces.

• Rockchick - she's a diamond
  • Lily - wOOT, a beautiful flower she is
  • Stinky - fantastic & WOoT a nice arse
  • Spike - Hairy but woOt a great kisser
  • Rowdoc - Smooth operator (I owe you a pint of beer or 2)
  • Blackjack - Voted most sexy man of the night
  • Mrs Blackjack - lovely to meet you
  • Silva - super to see you again, what a sweety
  • Seven - Now if i was a girl, well i best shut up - what a handsome chap
  • Jam - astonishing & bizarre & a bit naughty
  • Wanderer - Spanking guy, Cor
  • Mrs Wanderer - great to see you again, high 5
  • Redwolf - your alot less drunk than the last time we met - great to catch up
  • Mrs Redwolf - many thanks for marking my Quiz sheet, sorry about the flirting
  • Xany - gratzzz on the twins - and again sorry for the flirting at the door
  • Dusk (not Blade) - high 5 - nice to meet you, hope the party went well
  • Bob - Now, I think i have the right person here - you sat on the same table as Xany i think and at the lodge infront of me, when it was very late.
  • aardman - not sure if we chatted

I wasn’t there in the day time, so i'm sorry if i missed anyone, if i did I'll amend as soon as i remember, its all slightly patchy still..

Well, I almost didn’t go to the meet up - 3pm i decided to make the effort, far too late in the day - but I packed my sleeping bag & set off on the 2 hour drive.

Rockchick checked up on me on the way via mobile, and i arrived and parked next to the pub they were all in, which was a bit of luck, Mrs Wanderer had a parking ticket, grrrr sorry to see that happen.

We wondered up to the main pub where BJ was and got our selves a drink - that's where i met Mr & Mrs BJ, ty so much for the Ginseng Tea, I was so touched by that.

Stinky & Lily was at the bar, buying everyone drinks, but I declined, and got my own pair of pints. Then i wondered up to the main room, which had weird lighting, i hadn't even had a drink and i was seeing in 3D.

Back down for a smoke outside, with bj & spike - Dusk left around then i think, then back upstairs for the quiz - Seven arrived around 7pm i think just in time, great to meet you seven. Well the quiz was very well done, Spike wobbled a tad on the chair he was standing on, but it was very professionally done, very clearly spoken and fun, nice printed quiz sheets & the pens were a great touch - I lost my pen at some point in the evening, I'd love one of those if any one has a spare or found mine.

I think the average right questions on our table was 3 out of 20 - infact i think we all got 3 each - I had a pile of posters,CD's'biz cards, & the Entropian mags to give away that MA kindly sent me a while back so everyone was a winner really. I'm not sure what the winners got, but Jam had a large grin on his face, & i wasn’t in the mood for snogging any more Guy's with a beard today, so I'm lucky to of not won really.

After that, it started to get slightly hazy - the quiet pub turned into a Night club and 400 people turned up along with the door staff, people were dancing well it was getting very busy - I'll try to find some pics..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

A great a event, I'm so pleased i made it there and got 5mins to see & chat to you all, cheers.:thumbup:

Moonfish

Last edited:
[*]Xany - gratzzz on the twins - and again sorry for the flirting at the door

Thanks hun and hubby's face is still like that shocked picture - we had another scan today and one of them waved - thought he was going to fall of the chair in shock :)

Sorry I left early but I kinda need to sleep for 3 these days :D

I wasn’t there in the day time, so i'm sorry if i missed anyone, if i did I'll amend as soon as i remember, its all slightly patchy still..
lol - you missed me, but as I had to leave just as you rolled up that's understandable.:D

Thanks for the offer of a EU poster, BTW (I'm sure it was you!). I was off to get a train to Birmingham, then on to Wolverhampton, and with nowhere to keep it it would have got damaged and that would've been a shame.

arr yes sorry...

I think I have the name mixed up Blade & Dusk- it was you Dusk - i remember a few were chatting about how good looking in game you were - sorry about that - I'll amend it - Now who was Blade then !!!:scratch2:

lol - you missed me, but as I had to leave just as you rolled up that's understandable.:D

Thanks for the offer of a EU poster, BTW (I'm sure it was you!). I was off to get a train to Birmingham, then on to Wolverhampton, and with nowhere to keep it it would have got damaged and that would've been a shame.

it was you Dusk - i remember a few were chatting about how good looking in game you were
:eek:

Hmm... I'd have liked to think they'd have been talking about how dashingly handsome I was in real life too. But then I've made one appearance on the photo's so far (and that's a side-on view) so perhaps not. :silly2:

F.uk the Wof RL PVP action

Well as the heading says, you carnt beat a bit of RL PVP.

Jamhot takes on Silva with a Bj Cigar (L)

Silva responds with Double G&T (Un-L)

Last edited:
Thanks for organising this.
It was great to come and meetup with you guys.

And I won the quiz :yay:
Woot!. Go me :wtg:

Thanks to EntropiaOutfitters.com for the prizes :)

I wish I had stopped the night and got more drunk instead of getting the train back but it was getting a bit too loud for me to hear anyone when I left anyway.
It was good to met you all and I look forward to doing it again :)

RL-pvp

Jamhot had no chance & at one point needed his airwaves checked.

more too follow.... watch this space.

Well as the heading says, you carnt beat a bit of RL PVP.

Jamhot takes on Silva with a Bj Cigar (L)

Silva responds with Double G&T (Un-L)

Great pics all :)

Moon, I have taken the liberty of knicking yours and putting some names on the peops.

Missing from this photo are Rockchick and Dusk and Moonfish and Xany +1

A wonderful time as always - thank you all for coming along to what started as a casual conversation in soc chat :)

Ummm... Moon..... Who are the 2 chicks kissing in that piccie? :eek:

Looks I missed the REAL entertainment.....

Blackjack :cowboy:

[

A great a event, I'm so pleased i made it there and got 5mins to see & chat to you all, cheers.:thumbup:

Moonfish

I think seven must've been looking at those *ahem cough girls tongueing each other(gritted teeth shocked expression!) lol uuurgh! :D Thankfully those girls weren't the best that worcerster had to offer as ROWDOC will attest to was Bob there too. PING a lift door opened and heavenly music began to play in my head I bumped into Little Bo Peep and Snow White in a lift(very sexy versions!!!) and drunkenly tried to convince them that I was really a dwarf and should be going with them or them with me! ;) Sadly they didn't fall for my charms. :(

Was really great meeting you moon! Totally not what I was expecting in a great way! now feckoff! *elbows you! :D I love ya man! (not in that way I like boobies remember!)

Jamhot

Last edited:
Ummm... Moon..... Who are the 2 chicks kissing in that piccie? :eek:
I'd been wondering about that myself.

Thankfully those girls weren't the best that worcerster had to offer as ROWDOC will attest to was Bob there too. PING a lift door opened and heavenly music began to play in my head I bumped into Little Bo Peep and Snow White in a lift(very sexy versions!!!) and drunkenly tried to convince them that I was really a dwarf and should be going with them or them with me! ;) Sadly they didn't fall for my charms. :(
Couldn't you get a piccy of that?

I'd been wondering about that myself.

Couldn't you get a piccy of that?
I sooo wish I had the presence of mind at the time to think of that! doh! ROWDOC you should've! He wasn't as tipsy as me I don't think. *hic

I hope I still had the exarosaur hat on from RED and cigar from BJ! hehe

Jamhot

dream on jam

i had to add this just for the record.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6XYI9ctXEk[/YOUTUBE]

I think seven must've been looking at those *ahem cough girls tongueing each other(gritted teeth shocked expression!) lol uuurgh! :D Thankfully those girls weren't the best that worcerster had to offer as ROWDOC will attest to was Bob there too. PING a lift door opened and heavenly music began to play in my head I bumped into Little Bo Peep and Snow White in a lift(very sexy versions!!!) and drunkenly tried to convince them that I was really a dwarf and should be going with them or them with me! ;) Sadly they didn't fall for my charms. :(

Was really great meeting you moon! Totally not what I was expecting in a great way! now feckoff! *elbows you! :D I love ya man! (not in that way I like boobies remember!)

Jamhot

Great fun... it was good to meet some new faces & catch up with some old ones ;).
Real shame about Jamhot not getting a livefeed running for the WOF.
I have no idea how Moon remembered all that stuff ??? ... the arm could have been when he fell over the back the chair in the travel lodge bar or during the sexuality discussion ( before anyone asks , I like boobies too , not in man bras either ;) )

Jamhot, the dwarfs is name is Dopey not Gropey , but was worth a try ;)

Oh, and the pillar things that hold up hotels are well known to move about randomly.

Most disconcerting when you try and lean on one the other side side of midnight, while your wife is chatting to huge policemen :wise:

Back