Search results

1. T

The story of why Im stuck... ^^

Hello everybody, Today i was thinking about mining, so i took my equipment and went to mine near Segna. It was not good not bad, this is not the problem lol. So i was mining when i saw the big atrax land, because i have no gun with me during my mining and no fap i decided to go out of the land...
  2. T

Why is this allowed?

The only one answer is Because (its like the fbi when you smell something wrong finally there is nothing wrong )... There are a lot of examples that just proove Neverdie is advantaged (informations before other, land, item, .......)
  3. T

Another 10,000 Argonaut Iron Hunt

Following your hunt with pleasure :) Im hunting argo using gnome armor vivo t1 and korss 380+a103, i can see that after your good session with green number you have did really bad session with only 67% of return, after most of your hunt you are in red like me its just boring to see it, you can...
  4. T

pvp skills and equipment

Its why its so fun to come in pvp with sleipnir mk2 "see you pkeers" i have been more than 10 times in pvp and nobody killed me, its fun to see a guy shooting every where for nothing except time loss and ped lost, and one funny thing was my last glob a guy was near me so i went out of the zone...
  5. T

Are we being robbed by MA/FPC? Or is it just me?

Im playing since 6 years and people always complaining during all my play time sometime i agree sometime i dont agree... I just want to say shut up to all the people whose were asking for big ath and big loot regularly and are now complaining because their loot are so bad, to all other people...
  6. T

Somes questions

The thing i know is i was using a z25 to mine and after reading some posts i changed it for the 211L (ore miner, enmater is boring me know) the found were really really better with the 211L than the z25 so i think i will stay with the 211L till i will be really really skilled. Its really...
  7. T

Somes questions

Hello all, I have been mining in eudoria and amerthera, all my glob or hofs (except some cnd globs, hofs ) have been done in amerthera. I m finding really really much more on amerthera bigger claim, more claim ect... Do you think amerthera is best for mining ? Do you have recently good found...
  8. T

No amp = no claim ?

You can have a lot of no found with amp too ... 36 following no ressources found with my ore amp 103 yesterday , at the end of the amp my total found was about 26 ped for 55 bombs (55*3 + markup for the amp) it mean 26/180 or something like that...
  9. T

back to hunting

What do you think is better for me thats the question? If i skill gun i will stay with laser only no blp cause i dont like blp gun. If i skill rifle i may use blp or laser no importance. Do you think hunting with a gun long term is more economic? or with rifle.
  10. T

FYI: Tower Virgins Unite

Tower it's like "god" you know there is a possibility that god exist really but you never see him^^
  11. T

back to hunting

Ok thank all for your advice, i will begin by hunting daiki with opalo to skill and be able to use breer, after i will probably go to hunt some molisks (do you think ive got a small chance to have 65% - 80% return on molisk or better ) ?
  12. T

back to hunting

Hello all, I have been in entropia universe for 6 years now with a 1year and half a year break. I m back since three weeks i think. I have been mining because i know some good spots and now have some ped in my pocket. Im now looking to come back to hunt. Before i did my break i was hunting with...
  13. T

Stuck in the middle

Finally its ok a person was helping me, i want to say a big thank to him :) :ahh:
  14. T

Stuck in the middle

Sorry for the delay i was driving. So Im at 21389 46946 amerthera. Its still difficult to get out I will stay on Eu till 23h00 pm europe time (madrid paris .. ) thank if anyone may help me .
  15. T

Stuck in the middle

Hello all i was thinking about playing entropia universe again so i downloaded the game and went to do some drilling. It was not really a good idea because now im stuck in a merp land with a high spown in amerthera in the snow. Do any one has a solution to get out from this place please im...
  16. T

my drilling blog

4s session number of probes used :100 finder use : mf102 Amp: enmat amp 102 total decay: 103 ped return tt: 165 ped return after selling enmatter : 230 ped profit :127 ped location : west of TI max deposit found :XIV 87 ped of nexus . Really really nice session , i try an amp to see if in a...
  17. T

my drilling blog

520 surveying 366 geology 524 drilling its my skill actually
  18. T

my drilling blog

3s session number of probes used :100 finder use : mf102 return tt: 35 ped return after selling enmatter : 40 ped profit :-10 ped location : oshiri and TI max deposit found :IV Hum not so bad but not really good .
  19. T

my drilling blog

2s session number of probes used :100 finder use : mf102 return tt: 68 ped return after selling enmatter : 78 ped profit :28 ped location : est and north of wolverine max deposit found : X considerable oil Its seems to go well today :)
  20. T

my drilling blog

1er session number of probes used :100 finder use : mf102 return tt: 70 ped return after selling enmatter : 75 ped profit :25 ped location : north of shinook max deposit found : IX ample garcen 17.6 ped It was a really good session :)
  21. T

my drilling blog

Yes my avatar is chipped out in all mining categorie profession .
  22. T

my drilling blog

Hello all I play this game since 3 years and 6 month , i will try to make the more skill i can with 200 ped on drilling and a nearly new avatar. I will do session of 100 probes and write results here.
  23. T

Kill spree

Gratz .....but dont killed at auction when people are trading....
  24. T

Happy Birthday EC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hum nice :) happy birthday ec i have see you many time on gradivore land and it was nice . Gl for futur :) the hof dont want to come with me i want it come to you .
  25. T

Short lifetime of "whiners".

Why do you want to critique mind ark ? ok they make something bad with the noob ath and lagg server . But you can trade you can no deposit you can stop the game you can sweat rig you can find dung fruit chat move make a lot of fun with no decay , you can find a nice soc of person whoose say...
Back