back to hunting

tournego

Mature
tournego bofon le
Hello all, I have been in entropia universe for 6 years now with a 1year and half a year break.
I m back since three weeks i think.
I have been mining because i know some good spots and now have some ped in my pocket.

Im now looking to come back to hunt. Before i did my break i was hunting with 3500level in rifle and a justifier Mk2 i have no more level in rifle now.

So its like if i im new or nearly.

I would like to skill rifle again and i m looking for some advice if someone could help me.

My goal in the coming weeks is to be able to hunt molisk argonaut or drone (dont know the best now, molisk ???).

What are your advice i have got the tt fap and a rascale and some ped to hunt (normaly i can skill really really much before falling down).

Do you think i need to hunt daiki first with opalo to skill?

Thank you in advance all :)

I'd say get an A101 for the Opalo and go for daiki/saba/snable and such. Once you maxed the m2a get an A102 and go with it for tripu/bery/caudatergus/small corns ... . You can also give it a try on Argos already, but for me Argos didn'T work well with it. Move along with Riker rifles and you should be already in the range of mobs you are aiming for. Try to get the best A-Series amp you can afford ( Riker3 supports up to A105 ) and you should do ok.

Regarding the mobs i would advice to stay off drones atm due to the low gazz mu. Wait until the elites are gone. Once your laser pistoller level is high enough it'S maybe a good idea to switch to p4a + A104 which is a great gun for those mobs. You will also gain some additional hp from it which helps a lot too.

Ah and leave the Rascal in strg for now.

Happy hunting

I'd say get an A101 for the Opalo and go for ...

I never unserstood why in each advice is "take opalo and 101".
I second using amp on bigger guns - saving mu of gun and increasing dmg, but what can one gain if using opalo with 101?
Especially if low on skill and each miss = bigger loss due to A101s deacy.

I second using amp on bigger guns - saving mu of gun and increasing dmg, but what can one gain if using opalo with 101?

I've tried once to use an A101 on Opallo but Opallo its still an Opallo. I won't advice someone to use an A101 on that gun.
Instead ill advice an newcomer to hunt small exa's untill they max some breer's.

Because the dpp even without skills is still better amped than unamped

Great advice there Jennson, can't +rep you yet tho.

And of course one would want to amp the Opalo with A101. A-serie amps have way better eco then most weapons plus it reduces defense costs.

Great advice there Jennson, can't +rep you yet tho.

And of course one would want to amp the Opalo with A101. A-serie amps have way better eco then most weapons plus it reduces defense costs.

I agree with you and Jennson.

Tournego take a look at this chart. It shows you when you have which weapon maxed. The important thing is the Proffession, not simply one skill.
Going for missions is also a good idea. Daikiba will do for you I guess.

:):sniper::)

Ditch the Mk II.
Get a SIB=NOt anymore weapon.
Finish noob mob missions.

Ok thank all for your advice, i will begin by hunting daiki with opalo to skill and be able to use breer, after i will probably go to hunt some molisks (do you think ive got a small chance to have 65% - 80% return on molisk or better ) ?

I've a questions.. ..............which line of weapon would you suggest to skill up?

BLP Rifle or Laser carbine

i've switched from laser carbine to blp .........coz apis is crafted and hence has a price/availability stability......... and amped with dante i can humt almost anything... and for the longer term this made sense to me..

But when i see advice most often i see ppl suggest laser carbine... wondering why is that

I do agree skilling on pistol up to maxing out korss is nice for later eco hunting!

would appreciate your thoughts on those things

thank you

What do you think is better for me thats the question?

If i skill gun i will stay with laser only no blp cause i dont like blp gun.

If i skill rifle i may use blp or laser no importance.

Do you think hunting with a gun long term is more economic? or with rifle.

I've a questions.. ..............which line of weapon would you suggest to skill up?

BLP Rifle or Laser carbine

i've switched from laser carbine to blp .........coz apis is crafted and hence has a price/availability stability......... and amped with dante i can humt almost anything... and for the longer term this made sense to me..

But when i see advice most often i see ppl suggest laser carbine... wondering why is that

I do agree skilling on pistol up to maxing out korss is nice for later eco hunting!

would appreciate your thoughts on those things

thank you

At every level of playing a certain weapon type offers advantages and drawbacks. In the very beginning Laser carabine offers a good combination of range / eco / dps. While in the very beginning laser pistols are crap damagewise and for the very first also ecowise because no proper amp fits the tt hg.

In the area of p4a/H400/P5a Laser pistol is a good option ecowise and allows you to kill most mobs in game already. When you see the defense + medical skills it's a good option to wait until those skills raise before moving to bigger mobs ( as well as bankroll ).

When you move to mobs where you need more dps the Apis is a good ( maybe one of the best ) options in that damagerange. Good Availability keeps MU moderate and for that reason you get a really nice eco for the dps, but not everyone has a bankroll to maintain hunting with Apis over the whole time.

So its like if i im new or nearly.

I would like to skill rifle again and i m looking for some advice if someone could help me.

My goal in the coming weeks is to be able to hunt molisk argonaut or drone (dont know the best now, molisk ???).

What are your advice i have got the tt fap and a rascale and some ped to hunt (normaly i can skill really really much before falling down).

Do you think i need to hunt daiki first with opalo to skill?

Thank you in advance all :)

You should start with the Kiwio Mk2 (L) from the TT, skill up to level 4 when opalo + a101 becomes more eco and then switch. Or possibly until level 2 hit/damage when opalo starts having more dps. Kiwio is ampable with XR40(L) and gives fairly good eco / damage at low levels.

Start with hunting the puny-s and doing the puny missions, then do the non-puny swamp camp missions (theres a +1 stamina in there among other things), then do a bunch of "kill 100" missions - daikiba, foul, merp, rippersnapper, maybe molisk / argonaut when you have moved frm opalo to breer. Loot some armors in the process and you should be back in game on hunting.

Don't charge at argo and molisk too early.

Back