Search results

1. Gandolf

Buying: Jaguar or Adjusted Jaguar foot guards and gloves

Looking to buy (m) Jaguar or Adjusted Jaguar foot guards and gloves. Do not need a full set just the foot guards and gloves. you can PM here or in game. G. Losi Full in game name: Gandorfean Gandolf Losi
  2. Gandolf

Buying: Rocktropia Apartment

Looking for an apartment on Rocktropia - If you are selling please pm me here or in game. Price depends on location and item count. G. Losi Full in game name: Gandorfean Gandolf Losi
  3. Gandolf

Achievement: I finally unlocked Commando

Finally unlocked Commando
  4. Gandolf

Summer Ring 2016

Came across this item last night :yay: :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::yay:
  5. Gandolf

Buying: Buying (M) Vigilante full set

As the title says, I am in the market for a FULL (M) set of Vigilante (UL) armor. If you have a set you are willing to part with please message me here or in game. Thanks!
  6. Gandolf

Special TT terminal at Memorial Island sites

Since we have a lot of graverobbers and it really serves no other purpose to leave items at the memorial sites other than to feed the graverobbers and provide a peace of mind for those wishing to give a little in memory I prupose the following, hopefully this hasn't been suggested but knowing my...
  7. Gandolf

Need a little translating help from a Norwegian friend

My daughter is doing a 4th grade oral report on our Ancestry-she has opted to do the report on my Great Grandparents who immigrated to the US from Norway in 1891. She has to start the report off by saying the following sentence in Norwegian: Hello, this is my doll. Her name is Helene...
  8. Gandolf

What Happens When Men get Make-up and Masks

So I looted a mask bp--Clicked it for two masks and decided to have some fun--the other mask was more play time and nothing really came out of it but after thinking about it for a little while I came up with this idea. HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to Kin for helping out with the clothes--she did all...
  9. Gandolf

Nice day of hunting

So I decided to go out for Longu's and see how they were doing--Took a visit out to N2r's Land for the big boys and it was fairly typically until a spawner came up from behind--I decided to back track and kill it--Good thing too Click to enlarge I stuck around for a few more and used up the...
  10. Gandolf

IS EU Down atm-15:30 2008-4-24?

I can't seem to log in or gain access to the homepage--I didn't see a post for it being down today and I don't recall anything maint. wise scheduled--Did I just miss something, am I having a technical issue on my side? Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this atm.
  11. Gandolf

Gandolf's 4K+ Laser Hof

Nice little laser on a Lazy Sunday morning :) Click to enlarge
  12. Gandolf

Buying Dr. Almon Duchev Logs

I have now looted a couple and aquired a couple from soc m8's/friends--after watching them sit in storage I decided to complete the collection and display in My Apartment. If you are selling a log please pm me for a price or better yet state what you want to sell it for and I will respond asap...
  13. Gandolf

Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon Adjusted EFD Icon

As an owner of this gun I would like to see an EFD Icon available if at all possible. I thought about putting this in wishlist but that seemed to be for In game stuff--If I screwed up please move but I think this is where it belongs. Probably not a lot of people who want this one but I most...
  14. Gandolf

BP Easter Egg Hunt

OK I know Easter isn't until next weekend but lets get things started. I have placed 11 BP's in the Port Atlantis Area. You won't get any other clues except that BUT If you find one of these bp's and you correctly post here what the name of the bp is and where you found it, screenies would be...
  15. Gandolf

Using Signs to sell items in Combo's

I had posted an idea I had for being able to sell full sets of armor as a combo instead of shop owners having to list each item only to have a few of those items sold and relisted on auction rendering a full set not available to a potential buyer wanting the set for use. Here is a link to that...
  16. Gandolf

Gandolf gets Lubed Again

A nice little Garcean I found along the way--I left the finder in the pic and it did have a 101Light on it. Anyone Need Garcean?(the again in the title is ref. to a previous garcean hof although not near this high--search is your friend! :) ) Click to enlarge
  17. Gandolf

Thank You to The Community

I wanted to say Thank You to all those who actually took the time to read through the entire thread about a team name that was created by some of our soc M8's at Odysseus Templars. That original thread can be found here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83453 I am not...
  18. Gandolf

The Egg gone missing?

While up on CND this week I decided to go check in on the egg at the VIP Bar. I wondered in and over to the table where I saw it last and to my surprise it was gone. The table has a few other items I vaguely remember seeing there the last time but the center where the egg was is empty. I did...
  19. Gandolf

Gandolf is Finally Cool

I Am happy to say I have finally Unlocked Coolness--:) :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Click to enlarge
  20. Gandolf

Nice DLX everything is better with diamonds :)

I was late for the event at Nea's so I decided to do a little crafting. Started with enough for 100 or so clicks--was real slow going and continued all the way until the final click. But well worth the wait--The print is an energyglove-nothing special--They say everything is better with a...
  21. Gandolf

Fly your Societies Flag

As I was running from the tp to the galleries at New Oxford I looked up at the flags I have passed by thousands of times before. They are still light blue and they are still flapping in the wind--and then it hit me, probably cuz I had the WoF on my mind at the time, wouldn't it be much cooler...
  22. Gandolf

Poop in your water

A company that I am involved in has to report water bacteria levels and toxic chemical levels in the water pumped into the operation-btw yes this is public municipal water from a treatment facility that is sampled by them, but we have higher standards and do our own sampling and treatment of...
  23. Gandolf

Missing Characters of EU

I was looking around the forum and saw some mentionings of different EU characters that have gone missing over the years. Like the Mad Hacker story and the Prof. too. My question is: How many characters have gone missing over the years and how many of those have been found? Is there a...
  24. Gandolf

TWU Can Crushers

I've sort of stopped posting globals and hofs but I felt this one needed to be seen. This nice Hof didn't grant us any items rare or otherwise but Peds are Peds and 1100+ of them in one loot is nothing to complain about. :) All in all we had four globals and this nice Hof for the day, as team...
  25. Gandolf

Gandolfs Atrax HOF

Got this yesterday while out and about dropping a few bombs. Nothing special but the peds are real nice. :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Back