Thank You to The Community

Gandolf

Old Alpha
Society
The Ministry
Gandorfean Gandolf Losi
I wanted to say Thank You to all those who actually took the time to read through the entire thread about a team name that was created by some of our soc M8's at Odysseus Templars. That original thread can be found here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83453

I am not out to repeat the things that were said in that thread nor am I trying to create a new thread to discuss this--as far as us at OT are concerned this is a dead issue--My point with this thread is to just give Thanks to all those that waited to get the TRUE story and reasoning behind the team name in question here. I was happy to see all the support that followed the truth and explanation of the name and I want to express our gratitude to the community for that support.

To those that jumped in on the "witch hunt" and didn't seek out or wait for the facts to come out I hope you walk away from this situation with a little more respect for your fellow citizens in the Entropia Universe. Instead of always looking for the bad and evil intentions of others, as we unfortunaltely do to often here, you should seek the truth and if you are not willing to put in the little amount of time and effort to do that then at least wait to see if the truth surfaces before you pass judgement. I'm not asking to put your guards down and trust everything is not a scam or ill intended--just put some effort towards determining the real facts and both sides of the story.

So from all of us at OT to all of those who seek the truth and have the patience to seek it out or at least wait for someone else too before they pass judgements and convictions--THANK YOU--you are what makes Entropia Universe the best community of all online worlds. You are the heart and souls that bring good spirits to all those who participate here.

I have some +reps to hand out now and I would appreciate a few bumps on this so the word gets out about how appreciative we are for the support we were given in this troubling time.

Gandolf Losi,
Odysseus Templars

Bringing it to the top for those who missed it. :)

Back