Search results

1. Shackleton

Just size XXIII to go...

Bit of a shock since I haven't had an uber in almost a year! :ahh: Click to enlarge Now to find a rich claim and i'll have found everything up to size XXIV, not going to worry about size XXV... :silly2:
  2. Shackleton

Do mobs have armour stats now?

I know i'm not imagining things now :laugh: Both these screenshots show direct hits against first allophyls, and then miner bots using a maxed rv 100, damage (45.5-91) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Against allos the damage range seems between 38-70 ish, and against miner bots it drops...
  3. Shackleton

Question about the new DNAs being created..

Have any new animal parts been discovered recently? Haven't noticed any in the new items list... Does that mean that (just like with the pluma DNA) there could've been molisk and argonaut land areas ages ago if people had bothered to try and create them? :laugh: And I guess then that there can...
  4. Shackleton

Alter the skill reqs on mining tools

If this is supposed to be a skill based game, how in mining can you max the of 211 probably within 1 day of playing and then be able to find most of the ores on Calypso fairly easily with almost no skills? If you compare it with hunting the equivalent weapon would be the korss h400 (which also...
  5. Shackleton

Unlocked treatment

Now to max the 125 :D
  6. Shackleton

From 0 skills to CGA with a budget of 300 ped

After ditching the ore amps and seeing what was possible to achieve with an initial budget of 200 bombs and an OF 105 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79689, i've decided to make things more interesting by chipping out all my prospecting and geology skills and see if it...
  7. Shackleton

Another 200 ped experiment...

Yeah a rip-off of Adelei's idea i know :laugh:, but I thought after losing far too much at CND recently mining with amps I'd see what I can do with a 200 ped starting budget. Was at level 24 in prospecting before sold most of my mining skills though to pay for more ore amps, being a total...
  8. Shackleton

"i-dropped-10-bombs-near-teleport-WOOT"

Click to enlarge :dunce: Well not really ofc :laugh: Got another 2 small hofs the same run, for some reason all coming in the last ore amp of the run :eyecrazy: Click to enlarge the other one is still no. 25 on the list maybe for a bit lol, 3 hofs in a day is my best so far though :smoke:
  9. Shackleton

Nice ESI from an ant

Click to enlarge Beats my previous biggest hunting hof by almost 1k peds :yay: Back to CND i guess now lol :tower:...
  10. Shackleton

A small hof, and a slightly bigger hof

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Not making too much of a dent on todays hof list :silly2: enough to get some more ore amps though :drink:...
  11. Shackleton

Force Nexus 200% lets help

I thought that i would add my efforts to raise the value of this comodity, Lets face it If we want our great game to thrive we need more and more new players from all walks of life and so many of these are put off by low price of force nexus. i am proposing a petition to form a list of people...
  12. Shackleton

Selling: Full phantom (M), TT + 4000

Sold 12984610824
  13. Shackleton

Adj V1 / Phantom (M) / Of 213 (L) / Tik 300 (L)

Auction ends Friday 25th May, 18.00 MA time. If there are bids on any item near the end time i will extend the time for 5 minutes after each bid. Phantom (M) Start bid +4000, Buyout +4400 http://www.pe-wiki.info/Search.aspx?text=phantom Adj V1 and both finders now sold.
  14. Shackleton

The Prices of Mediocre Unlimited Items

This isn't a discussion about high end gear or the inflation on those items in particular, this is about the prices of guns such as the ep-41 / justifier mk III etc that cost over 1000 ped for some reason. As shamelessly lifted for the 2nd time tonight... So what is the thinking behind...
  15. Shackleton

Spider Hof

Click to enlarge Took a good few revives ;) First loot over 10 ped ive had from one as well :cool: Edit: The arms are full TT Martial (L)
  16. Shackleton

little rugaritz find

Click to enlarge was going to dig for gold in land area 27, got this nice surprise on the way south :)
  17. Shackleton

WTB Adj V1

Found it :)
  18. Shackleton

Looking for a fun rifle

Well, i've now got more peds than i can even imagine :D And without the ability to log in for a couple of weeks :( i've been spending a lot of time putting off work browsing wiki for a new toy... Not particularly worried about economy as i dont have much time to skill and my skills arent the...
  19. Shackleton

XXIV Blaus :)

Click to enlarge
  20. Shackleton

2nd mining hof of the week :)

Click to enlarge This time I really needed it, the ped balance is real :laugh: i'm just a hopeless ore amp addict :(
  21. Shackleton

CGA and an XIX

Click to enlarge Didn't get a screenshot for CGA but unlocked it about 4 bombs later... Click to enlarge :)
  22. Shackleton

Serendipity

Click to enlarge At last :laugh: Can get back to mining now...
  23. Shackleton

Some more formicacida globals

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Need to get a team hunt out there again soon Pike :) ... And a kingfisher that attacked me while out mining :laugh: Click to enlarge
  24. Shackleton

How do you mine?

First off this isn't a question about systems, or the loot pool - and has nothing to do with spirals.... Just from reading a few threads where Teilk i think said he used to go through 50 OA 103s a day, and someone else saying they can use a of 212 in a week i wondered how people go about their...
  25. Shackleton

Selling iron in bulk

All sold:whistle:
Back