Question about the new DNAs being created..

Shackleton

Prowler
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Have any new animal parts been discovered recently? Haven't noticed any in the new items list... Does that mean that (just like with the pluma DNA) there could've been molisk and argonaut land areas ages ago if people had bothered to try and create them? :laugh:

And I guess then that there can also be armax and araneatrox DNAs created too with existing parts? :rolleyes:

Have any new animal parts been discovered recently? Haven't noticed any in the new items list... Does that mean that (just like with the pluma DNA) there could've been molisk and argonaut land areas ages ago if people had bothered to try and create them? :laugh:

And I guess then that there can also be armax and araneatrox DNAs created too with existing parts? :rolleyes:

No most of the part where there but with this last VU i guess it was enabled because you could not place and argo or molisk parts in the refiner before the last VU. ;)

So far Argonaut DNA samples have been made, which were previously unavailable.

What others are there, and if poss, say what is needed and in what quantity.
Then Entropedia can be updated.

I don't think the people who have created them have any interest in updating people with the recipes just yet.

Is argo DNA new? There has been an argo LA for a lon time.. was it purchased with the DNA already there?

Yeah, the one LA came with Argo DNA....

so,what new dna's are around?

Back