Search results

1. W

Cannot load game after patch

I have the same error on a vista machine but it worked fine on XP Pro machine
  2. W

Team Scotland

(Holding tongue) Aw ih uck ah oo awking ah-ow :laugh:
  3. W

Team Scotland

I will say yes for now but with certain reservations which I will be happy to discuss in private.
  4. W

Achievement: Meaningless Personal Goal Completed - 1 Million Sweat

As yet, nothing. However, I am trying to negotiate something which will put it to very good use but unfortunately I cant say much more at the moment and the festive period has kind of got in the way. I will be pursuing the matter though and if successful you will hear about it.
  5. W

Another "how long to withdraw" thread :D

Preparing for Christmas are you? Christmas 2009 that is :laugh:
  6. W

Ruskea, I am struggling to keep the acerbic wit that comes with being a Highland Scot under control here but I will do my best. You have no idea who I am or what I do but I can assure you I lead a very fulfilling life due to my ability to manage my OWN time, yes its MY time, very effectively...
  7. W

Your Offer That is a generous offer and I am giving it serious consideration :)
  8. W

I already posted it in this thread but its now up 3 to 3016 :laugh:
  9. W

A Little Clarification It would appear I need to clarify a few things given some of the comments that are being made particularly in another thread. Yes I sweated 100% of the 1 Million myself. Apart from the odd one that ran off, I sweated them dry, killed them and self healed, so this was...
  10. W

My concentration level is 1385.
  11. W

Prof level - 27.2 and 3013 SG There were a lot of times where SG exp gains practically evaporated and for last 100-200k there were spells where I was getting as low as 2 SG rank gains per 10k collected.
  12. W

A quick post to mark the completion of a fairly meaningless personal goal. :yay::yay: Collecting and storing 1 million sweat (none bought). :yay::yay: It has taken about 2.5 years and I never really set out with this in mind it just kind of happened as a result of the sweat price dropping. I...
  13. 1 Million Sweat

1 Million Sweat

14. W

Discussion: The Cry Engine uncertainty effect

Whatever!!! But I notice you made no comment about any of your other so called off topic replies so I assume you have an alternative agenda here and I think I have a pretty good idea what it is. Anyway, dont worry your little head about it any more I wont dare taint the sanctimonious purity of...
  15. W

I posted it here because there is much comment within this thread about a mass of Chinese players joining EU with the implementation of CE2 and a Chinese Planet. I dont see much to support that theory from within this article and therefore I dont think I posted it in the wrong thread.
  16. W

For those who might be interested here is the Chinese slant on its collaboration with MindArk. I dont see much evidence of anything to do with gaming or for fulfilling the Chinese penchant for gambling. All I see is stuff about a commercial trading platform. China plans virtual world for...
  17. W

It never ceases to amaze me, that whenever there is some discussion about CE2 there are many who seem to make this automatic assumption, that on its launch, there will be this sudden massive influx of people just queing up to deposit massive amounts of $ into EU. Sorry, but I suggest you dont...
  18. W

PETITION: MindArk, please change the crafting system!

I think you can submit your petition and there may very well be many signatories. However, I doubt it will do much good. My opinion is that all these changes by MA are born out of RL necessity. As a very small company trying to punch above their weight, they have got way out their depth with...
  19. W

Name Change....

Has this idea died a death?
  20. W

EU good vs gamble addiction?

With the above statement in mind - Wondering why they opened an office in Mexico and not the US? Would you really say that the above amounts are truly realistic in the current EU environment for anyone who wishes to actively participate?
  21. W

**WOF Scotland 2008**

Looking forward to it :)
  22. W

Neverdie explains how to get Rich in EU

Selective editing at its worst I know. But tweak a few words here..... and then a couple more there...... and maybe its not so off topic. :yay: Or am I just being terribly cynical? :D :D :D PS and before the heavens descend on me yet again for this comment, I bet I aint the only one who read...
  23. W

My apartment was stolen

He cant respond he is homeless. I just saw him in the street, support case in hand and talking to his lawyer on the phone. :laugh:
  24. Homeless

Homeless

Back