Search results

1. N

Question: Should we allow anonymous bidding on EF auctions? (poll)

I was thinking about a way of limiting price manipulation by fake EF auctions and this crossed my mind. What is the public opinion on adding a new official EF rule prohibiting mysterious non-existant people from bidding against real people who wish to actually use the item. Moderators would be...
  2. N

Selling: Genesis Star Energy Extractor EE/05

Hello everyone, I am currently considering a sale of my Genesis Star Energy Extractor EE/05. I have been told there are only 3 or so of them ingame but do not have any conclusive proof of that so I would also like to ask other owners to drop a notice here or in my PM. I do not have a specific...
  3. N

Project whatever you call it.

Dear Entropians, I have been running on the face of Calypso and randomly dropping bombs and probes since late 2005, being mostly successful and ending in profit. However, I never found out how much PED I actually made since bookkeeping sounds like a swearword to me. Time has come to change this...
  4. N

Art of propaganda

5. N

Interesting Novel

I just read this short novel, quite interesting approach towards the inevitable mind uploading/transhumanism in general. Enjoy: http://sifter.org/~simon/AfterLife/
  6. N

You Will Never Achieve In A Video Game

The President of the Olympics Committee Jacques Rogge has told The Times that in comparison with sport you will never be able to achieve anything by playing video games. In an attempt to attract the younger generation to the Olympic Games, Jacques Rogge has inadvertently alienated gamers by...
  7. N

Hiring miners! Mine amped with no risk, free skills and you even get to keep the ubers!

Hello Entropians, After a few weeks of testing this arrangement within our soc, I feel I am finally ready to open it to the public as well. If you think you might be interested in mining with no risk at all and regularly supplying me with material below market price in return, read the...
  8. N

Residue rebound.

So where is the residue price rebound I have been expecting for a while now? When gems dropped in every 250ish hof the markup was around 150%, MA made all hofs full of residue after that and the price dropped to 105%. Now gems drop again in 1k+ hofs so the rez price should be climbing to...
  9. N

Selling: Breer P4a (L) Blueprint

Quality rating 1, new car smell still on it. Startbid: 7k Buyout: 20k Auction ends midnight MA time this Sunday, January 13.
  10. N

PC: P4A Print UL

Just looted it. Intersted in ballpark guesstimations, past trade prices and offers.
  11. N

Selling Dominax Original Viper unlimited

I currently have last of these whips, looted the bp and crafted them myself. This is not an auction, instant BO for each one is 1k PED (TT+796). Lets get whippin! :dance:
  12. N

PC - Blueprints with QR

Hi, how much do you think following prints are worth? Ziplex Ju25(L) Blueprint, QR 85 MA-101 Light(L) Blueprint, QR 60 Breer P1a(L) Blueprint, QR 60
  13. N

*click click click*

I am getting good at this =)
  14. N

Acceptable RL tax rate.

I would like to know the EU players opinion on this one. If you generate a profit within EU and withdraw the money into your bank account, your country will assume some of it needs to be payed as a tax. What % are you willing to pay? If someone wants to share his experiences with taxing EU...
  15. N

Long time no see

My fourth uber since i started in 06/2006, many more to come! Tool is Ziplex z20 with 101 amp, thx MA. Few more ubers and I might be able to buy a new pc, the graphics look atrocious on my laptop :laugh:.
  16. N

Selling 35 PED beacon, the harder (1111) one.

Price is 500 total buyout, no resellers kthx.
  17. N

S: Nemesis/Vigilante (M) set

Hi, I decided to get rid of my Vigi/Nemi mixed set. It offers great protection against bots and stab/cut/impact mobs. Slap 6As or 5Bs on it and you can go quite big. The parts are Nemesis harness+helmet and Vigilante gloves+arms+thighs+shins. Total TT is 185 PED. My asking price is TT+714 PED...
  18. N

How much skill do I need to get 7/7 on lesser TP chip?

Because 1.5 seconds is one more shot for the pKer =)
  19. N

Mining tool wish, very simple.

It would be great if the Ore/Matter finder window (with Searching/No Resource Found message and claim details) remembered its last position just like the lootwindows do. People usually mine in 3rd person view and the finder takes up too much of their screen. Why not let us move it in the...
  20. N

Anonymous on FOX

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L9kSYr5Cyks electronic security: 1,000$ phone tracing system: 500$ a dog: 100$ Hearing a FOX reporter say "epic lulz": priceless (probably not funny enough if u never been to 4chan)
  21. N

Thank god there are no skeletons in EU

http://www.ggl.com/index.php?controller=News&method=article&id=5326#comments seems like the Chinese are starting to get rid of the competition for EU :yay:
  22. N

Quit listening to excuses.

In reflection to this post, I have decided to write a small "open letter" to the MA Management. Yes, not the Community Relations guys, not the Balancing Manager, not the Support personell, neither the Design team. I am speaking to the people who run the whole thing. I will try to make this as...
  23. N

CND apartment

Selling 11E Beta apartment on CND, startbid 700 PED buyout 900 PED Sale ends this Sunday.
  24. N

Selling 4b armor plate BP

Give me an offer, PMs welcome.
  25. N

T-Shirt (PC)

Now that we have survived the introduction of Participant Content screens without swastikas and nude pictures hanging everywhere, I think it is about time to give players more creative freedom in clothing as well.
Back