Hiring miners! Mine amped with no risk, free skills and you even get to keep the ubers!

nvcK

Stalker
Hello Entropians,

After a few weeks of testing this arrangement within our soc, I feel I am finally ready to open it to the public as well. If you think you might be interested in mining with no risk at all and regularly supplying me with material below market price in return, read the following terms carefully and if you find them acceptable, feel free to PM me on forum, via xfire "nvck" or find me at Corinth ingame.

1. Minimum Requirements
1.1 Collateral of market value 350 PED is required for the first run, it will be returned upon completion regardless of the result.
1.2 Minimum Intelligence of 40 is required.
1.3 You need to own and be maxed on both mf and of 211 or better and have your own drills/refiners. Decay on these will be compensated (see 3.2).
1.4 You need to have all the Teleporters.
1.5 Minimum activity of 5 mining runs per week is expected.
1.6 Some knowledge of areas is expected but I can always tell you where to go look for specific ores if you dont know.

2. Mining Run Format
2.1 One mining run consists of 150 bombs and 150 probes amped with oa101 and ma101. I will supply all of this.
2.2 Mining run should be done within one area and with no unnecessary breaks (due to my understanding of the lootsystem). However, I dropped 100k+ bombs last year myself and know every run is unique and unforeseen complications may occur.
2.3 Mining run results must be returned within 24 hours of receiving the equipment.
2.4 Ammo, gun/armor/fap/chip decay and ME costs will not be compensated, there is plenty of good areas close to TP without too many mobs.

3. Reward System
3.1 Ultimate goal of the reward system is keeping the business profitable while making the job worthwhile for miners. It should also motivate the miners to do their best on each run.
3.2 Overall input (OI) per one mining run is 358 PED It consists of bombs, probes, amps at market value and 5 PED tool decay compensation.
3.3 Overall output (OO) per one mining run will be calculated by multiplying full TT value of each resource returned and current daily markup average (weekly average in case of the first being blatantly manipulated) rounded down to the %. Final result will be rounded to the nearest PED.
3.4 If the OO/OI < 100%, miner only receives the 5 PED decay compensation (DC)
3.5 If 100% < OO/OI < 133%, miner receives 10% of the profit and the DC
3.6 If 133% < OO/OI < 166%, miner receives 20% of the profit and the DC
3.7 If 166% < OO/OI < 200%, miner receives 30% of the profit and the DC
3.8 If 200% < OO/OI < 250%, miner receives 40% of the profit and the DC
3.9 If 250% < OO/OI < 300%, miner receives 50% of the profit and the DC
3.10 Should you hit a deposit above the size of XIX during your run, it will not get included in the OO, you get to keep it all instead!

4. Warning
This is not a charity nor a sponsorship, I am not interested in people who lack the required honesty, dedication or experience. I reserve the right to not hire/dismiss you for any reason or no reason at all. If you happen to get your account "hacked" with my items in your inventory, you are still personally liable for any loss. Should anyone apply with dishonest intentions and "scam" me, they can expect broad range of measures to be taken, including but not limited to reporting to MA, spreading the word on community forums or using ingame ads.

-Michal nvcK Novacek

Hi m8,

Very nicely put! :)

I might be interested in this... If only because I like things to do. Trust me, I have no problems with peds :D Would be nice to have ~10 hours marked out each week to just do this type of mining :)

Anyways, Zafram can speak up for me, and will PM me if you want to get a hold of me :)

i would love to try but damn cant play eu for 2-4 months :silly2:

This sounds very interesting I might get in contact with you after the WoF :D

Wow even I may have interest in this proposal :)

I do need to get those mining skills up more.. I should meet your reqirments already ..but I can always use more skills

ack missing 3 points in int :p and i might not be able to do 5 runs a week due to school :(

Very interesting

but don't got all the recurements :(
not maxed in enmatters, not enought to pay the 350 and the boms,probes at the same time.
5 days a week a 300 boms,probes run is like 2-3 hourses a day :S little hard whit my school :(

but still like the idea :D

Good luck. I hope it works from your end bc some very good miners have been getting some very bad results lately...

So you FINALLY got this thread up! :D

This is a great idea and best of luck on recruiting an army of miners ^^

Interesting....might be interested in this myself...

Thanks for the huge interest so far guys, was busy hanging out with gf tonight but I will start some trial runs tomorrow. :)

Are you considering options on higher skilled miners and slightly larger amps lol

I find that I am most efficient with the 102 ore and 103 enmatter.

I am not the highest skilled miner but I am above lvl 30 prospector.

I spend way too many hrs ingame lol would consider looking into this will be watching for feedback.

interesting but what happens if the return is under 100% I know you won't accept this as ongoing basis but this will happen from time to time. . .

Are you considering options on higher skilled miners and slightly larger amps lol

I find that I am most efficient with the 102 ore and 103 enmatter.

I am not the highest skilled miner but I am above lvl 30 prospector.

I spend way too many hrs ingame lol would consider looking into this will be watching for feedback.

As I said, I dropped a huge amount of bombs and probes myself in 2007 and 101s were the most reliable (while also being the most boring ;x) choice. I am currently looking into a ma103 and eventually a oa103 bp purchase to let the miners with better avg return have more fun and skills but it needs to get through the internal soc testing first.

Hi m8,

Very nicely put! :)

I might be interested in this... If only because I like things to do. Trust me, I have no problems with peds :D Would be nice to have ~10 hours marked out each week to just do this type of mining :)

Anyways, Zafram can speak up for me, and will PM me if you want to get a hold of me :)

ack missing 3 points in int :p and i might not be able to do 5 runs a week due to school :(

This sounds very interesting I might get in contact with you after the WoF :D

Wow even I may have interest in this proposal :)

I do need to get those mining skills up more.. I should meet your reqirments already ..but I can always use more skills

Thanks guys, your support is greatly appreciated =)

interesting but what happens if the return is under 100% I know you won't accept this as ongoing basis but this will happen from time to time. . .

see 3.4 please

Sounds very interesting and i'll think about it seriously :)

Very interesting proposal, my Int just hit 53. Too bad I only do ores and the rules give me a headache. :laugh:

3.10 Should you hit a deposit above the size of XIX during your run, it will not get included in the OO, you get to keep it all instead!

XIX start at 650 PED, does that mean a deposit has to be at least 651 PED to be able to keep it, or 805 PED (XX)? :scratch2:

Too much of a time commitment for me but I'm curious about how you developed your #'s.

The first thing that caught my eye is that 5 Ped for decay. What percentage of actual decay do you expect that to cover? I see more than 4 ped just in finder decay.

In your intra soc trials, how did you find the miner's average returns compared with when they took all the upside and downside risk?

I'm going to wait till tomorrow to read that again when I'm more awake. All those numbers is making my head spin.

Does sound interesting though. I have 88 Intel and have the OF and MF 211 maxed even though my mining skills aren't all that. And I've known PAC soc sense back in 03. Maybe be willing to give it a test go for a week. I'll muddle over it tomorrow some before asking if I could have a crack.

At the moment I only mine for ore, but I would be happy to buy a MF-211 if you are adamant about people mining for both ores and enmatters

I'm seriously considering your proposal, as you seem to have planned it out well

I assume you would prefer that people don't mine in PVP areas because of the risk?

Extremely interesting offer, and once I'm done up at CP, and done deciding what to do with some of my now extra ped, I may take you up on this offer! I qualify on all fronts, but of course the final decision is yours to make :).

Ok, decided if you wantme Im in.

I qualify on the skills front, and I have a maxed OF-105, and a maxed MF-213(L)

Let me know what I need to do...

Interesting project you have come up with here for sure. I`ll pm u my stats when i get back home from work :wtg:

Regards

Albin

I'm in. I maxed the 211 for ores, working on it for enmatter, I have 44, almost 45 intelligence, and I can do more than 5 runs/week.
Oh and of course I can supply collateral :)
Btw how many peds is in XIX? I think my biggest find was XVIII...

Hey Nvck

I shot ya a pm, and i am definately interested. I have 62 intel and have unlocked mineral sense. Thx for taking me into consideration

PM sent a few days ago :) Anxiously awaiting a reply :)

Hi everyone

I am extremely sorry for the 3 days I was offline (courtesy of Virgin Broadband UK). Got a unreal amount of 30 PM to go through at the moment but we will be starting ASAP.

downloading VU atm ^^

Last edited:
Back