Search results

1. B

Spina cave info

Ok, help me out here, Where is the Spina cave? What is needed to enter? Thanks,
  2. B

Buying: Breer m31a’s

Looking for some of these, let me know if you know where to find them thanks
  3. B

Moloch bait n switch?

An instance gave the "your in luck!- increased reward, finish the instance" message. Yet, 6 hours later, no reward? Was it hidden? Was the reward the fact the shitty instance was over? What the hell is this?
  4. B

Selling: Adjusted Boar set (F)—SOLD

Selling a full set of adjusted boar female. All parts un-tiered, at 0.99, lowest tier rate is 115. TT+7k—- SOLD
  5. B

Price Check Kilic Rex

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1843 Looted one of these a week or two back. Worth selling for anything currently? No useable market history.
  6. B

Flying directly into Monria?

Dumb question.. The few times I've flown to Monria, I can't seem to fly directly to the planet(moon..) Is this intended? Do you have to land in the space station to get to Monria??
  7. B

"Tracked Missions" Tab stuck?

A few months ago, I noticed my tracked missions tab stayed on my screen even when all missions were closed out. I have found no way of getting rid of this tab, its always on the screen. My wife does not have this problem, leading me to believe its a function I'm overlooking, or a bug...
  8. B

Buying: Ares Augmented/found

Looking for one of these rings
  9. B

Instances and reset times

Curious, who knows the reset time on Cyclops depths? What about other similar instances? Aurli cave? I've yet to see a reset down there, must be a long one? Does tidewater caverns have a reset timer?
  10. B

Boxes vs starter refill packs comparison?

I figure someone knows details on this, How does opening webshop boxes compare to large starter pack refills, in terms of average ped value? Anyone recorded webshop box returns? I used to always buy boxes, but recently started buying the refills for skill% pills and lack of useless fluff.
  11. B

Tracking info?

Been on a streak of cycling a lot of ammo lately, just curious if there are any gadgets available nowadays that might make things more entertaining., like a new age "PE assistant :cool:" I've always seen people with detailed info on hunts and never really looked into how they were recording it...
  12. B

High eff weapons

Questions for the number-crunching bean counters, I don't track returns at all. When I run out of peds to buy ammo or L gear, I deposit. Will I actually notice a difference if I switch from AR matrix L guns to a high efficiency UL- 80%+? Currently cycling 5k peds ammo a day +-, and its...
  13. B

Ballpark cost to chip Q

Just curious, Anyone have guesses on ped amount to chip from 85 pistoleer hit/dmg to 98 hit/dmg? Thanks
  14. B

Buying: Hedoc mayhem improved

Looking to buy one. Pm if you have one for sale, thanks
  15. B

Hedoc mayhem imp

What is the current price on these? (How many tokens does this take?) Thanks in advance
  16. B

Buying: Imp Hedoc Mayhem

Interested in buying one of these, if you have one you want to get rid of let me know. Thanks
  17. B

Selling: Enigma L4

Looking to sell this Emik L4, T0, has good tier rates. sold PM for details/offers please
  18. B

ELM items loot out of migration??

I have a Calytrek Spirit MKIII (L) in my carried Inv, and not sure what it came from. I do know I didn't buy it, and I didn't have any in storage previously. Is it possible for these to loot out of migration? I often don't notice items when looted as I normally have loot windows turned off.
  19. B

Selling: Augmented Ares

Looking to sell this ring http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&name=Ares_Ring_Augmented Sold! Will accept mod 2350 + peds in trade pm me here or ingame as Steel Steelymcplinker Plinker
  20. B

Playing on tablet? Help with key settings!

I just recently saw a thread about playing on an Ipad/ phone via remote desktop ap. I've played around for a few hours with it now, but I'm curious what movement settings/ hotkeys to use to try to hunt? Without a mouse, I've not had any luck "steering" my ava. The cursor sensitivity is...
  21. B

Selling: Selling Tier 6.4 Adjusted EP-41 Military

As title states, Have a Tier 6.4 Adjusted Military for sale SOLD
  22. B

Buying: Herman SIR

Looking to buy a Herman SIR, 30, 40 or 50 Have one? pm me please
  23. B

Selling: Adj vigi (m) set, adj Justifier T3.4, Divine chip

Interested in moving some/all of these items, Adj Justifier, tier 3.4. SOLD 2.965 Eco using 106 amp... Even better with 204's :wise: http://http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=A-3_Justifier_Mk.II_Adjusted Adj vigi (m) SOLD...
  24. B

Buying: High tiered ML-45// Jungle stalker

Looking for a high tiered ML 45 or perhaps a Camo arms jungle stalker, pm me please.
  25. B

Uber: First Tower

After a decade of randomly doing stuff and spending fortunes here, this is my first tower, and largest loot ever. Ironically enough, A level 2 finder, Ziplex Z10, and no amp :cool: I dropped around 1k-2k peds of bombs the past week on "Foma" before I hit this. The other "large" find I had...
Back