Search results

1. Cani Ostro

Regarding Accounting Inactivity

So it took a few weeks for the support to react, but here are the answers. Regarding what login counts: game client Regarding archiving: Hope that helps :)
  2. Cani Ostro

Is there no support via http://www.entropiauniverse.com?

Hello there, I have received at the beginning of this month an email regarding a change towards the ToU for inactive or old accounts. I have submitted a support case on http://www.entropiauniverse.com to ask whether this accounts for the game client and / or my account via the website...
  3. Cani Ostro

Apis no good anymore?

Been away a while and browsing the auction today I noticed my old favorite the Geotrek Apis is just 6 or 7 in the Auction where it used to be pages after pages. :scratch2: Is the Apis no good anymore? What is the substitute then? I have used Beast and Dante on the Apis. Thanks for all info.
  4. Cani Ostro

Selling: DOA Strikehammer Tier 2.3

Selling my beloved SH. Been fighting myself over it for some time now, but since MA fucked up the game for me totally (I so much miss CP :() I am reluctant to put any more money into the game. Therefore I want to sell my DOA Strikehammer, because it is just collecting dust since space was...
  5. Cani Ostro

Question: New missions only give tokens?

Do the new missions only give those tokens or still give attributes and fragments as well? Right now it looks kind of messy in regards what missions do what, this is getting too confusing for old people like me :evilking:
  6. Cani Ostro

Question: Full Screen and Dual Monitors?

So I thought to try out after years full screen mode on my secondary monitor. It still doesn't work. EU opens still on the primary monitor and there is no way to have it open on the secondary monitor. Not that it matters, because clicking on the desktop of the secondary monitor exits the full...
  7. Cani Ostro

Cannot add weapon tier

I wanted to add the recipe for Tier 3 Adj M2722. However when clicking "add tier" on the page of the weapon this opens up, but no list gets loaded. I am using FF 4, if that helps, Anyway, here is the recipe, so it can added maybe later 41 Caldorite Ingot 39 Lytairian Powder 106 Pile of...
  8. Cani Ostro

Yesterday vs. today - the neverending story of "Failed"

Yesterday: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?212540-Whatever-you-fixed-with-quot-Failed-quot-revert-it.-Thanks&p=2758514&viewfull=1#post2758514 Today's mini patch changed it again to worse than before. 3-4 failed messages in a raw after 2-3 hits each time. What's...
  9. Cani Ostro

Info: Whatever you fixed with "Failed", revert it. Thanks

Why? Because your fix introduced this thing to me. Even on my small 386kb dsl I have had the "Failed" issue maybe once every two hours in areas with many people around. Now I cannot use anything more than 3 times without a Failed message. Whatever you "fixed" there, revert it, thanks.
  10. Cani Ostro

FYI: Shutting down eigcc_main.exe per taskmanager

causes the client to crash. Win 7 64bit. Since I haven't the voicechat enabled I would preferably not having it run at all. Hopefully they change it at some point before I have thousands of programs running as just because I play a EU planetgame *sigh*
  11. Cani Ostro

Improve Support

Filed a supportcase. got answer "it is rocktropia, please follow this link" link gets me to the very same page I used -> writing this to the support -> "try this link" link gets me to the right page (where support looks like the old version, but hey its rocktropia) -> posting the support case...
  12. Cani Ostro

Selling: Bulk Paint Cans - SB = TT

Getting rid of dust collectors, since there is no use trying to loot cans to get my clothes colored (as there is no use trying to loot anything you want to use, rofl), since this is the work of about 4,5 years of hunting (aside the common drops). Selling as bulk. Total TT Value is 828,54 ped...
  13. Cani Ostro

Question: 4 MB download every login during logon window, why?

topic says it all guess most of you won't notice, but since I live on a crappy 384 dsl light, I notice it every login why is it there? bug or feature?
  14. Cani Ostro

Question: How many concurrent active missions ?

How many can one have? :scratch2: Think I read somewhere a number of 20+, but not sure when and how many it was. Anyone got an up to date number of how many active missions one can have at once?
  15. Cani Ostro

Maybe we are supposed to move to other planets? :scratch2:

Apparently SDS is already overworked with a simple Q&A. We are missing old systems and are told "MA is working on them". We just see new stupid iron challenges (where iron challenges are only challenges to your brain and pedcard, nothing else), Calypso items dropping on other Planets, Items with...
  16. Cani Ostro

Question: Account Info in ingame client?

Why was the account info put in the ingame client? I am not sure whether I like this info being retrievable via ingame button click. What do you think?
  17. Cani Ostro

Question: Leviathan - No Looters - common?

Haven't hunted them really, but todays run on young - providers started with 4 no looters in a row, even with provider in the team. The rest of the hunt was awful as well, no looters popping like on Foul Youngs, not to mention the all in all return. Didn't expect it that bad really for a mob...
  18. Cani Ostro

Simple reason why people stay away. + QA Question :P

You log on. You start your hunt. Your first 12 kills are all no looters. You log off. It is no miracle to me why especially newcomers don't stay. They start because of the promise "free to play". Then they discover that only sweating is free. Then they go through the hassle of selling their...
  19. Cani Ostro

Bug: Ignore not working

The ignore function is not working. Putting the spammer on the ignore list still shows the threads in "New Post". Either put a time limit "you are only allowed to post every 30 minutes" to accounts younger than 6 months or make ignore work in the way it doesn't show any post or threads of the...
  20. Cani Ostro

Question: If revenue is gained from decay of items, why

aren't many L items dropping? Shouldn't they be eager to let people use as much items as they can? Now take LR59 with MU about 170%. Wouldn't people be using it much more if it would drop way more? Martial L armor. I have not looted a single piece during MM from Evis in roughly 1,5k kills...
  21. Cani Ostro

Question: Anyone looted martial from Evis lately?

A while ago I used to hunt Evis to stock up on martial parts when I was hunting bigger stuff regularly. However hunting them now during MM hasn't dropped a single piece. Back then it wasn't really an issue to get a part, almost every 3-4 global had one in them. Has this changed lately or just...
  22. Cani Ostro

Question: Using VTOL as shield?

So your buddy is hovering in front and a little above you so the evis doesn't get to you and doesn't get into the state where it cannot get sweated, sort of keeping it just the tad away that it doesn't hit you every time. Legit method to use or not?
  23. Cani Ostro

Question: How does the search field on the top right function?

When I type "mayhem" into the top search field this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?203616-Merry-Mayhem-spawns-have-started! is not shown. Same for "spawns". Can anyone explain why not?
  24. Cani Ostro

Question: New Harbinger Story Missions?

As I am still downloading the unwanted "Notneeded Island" anyone found new Harbinger Story Missions? Colonel Bries got any? Has Madama Sukiyaki (or whatever that chick is named that the robots ressurected in the middle of the factory) something new for us? Anyone? Bueller?
  25. Cani Ostro

Question: Event really going to end on a weekday?

I am kind of busy as of late and didn't really had time to follow all news and announcements. Where there any new missions after the silo launching one? And is it really going to end on a weekday? I don't have to say explicit how much this sucks, do I? Oh well, guess I just did. :evilking...
Back