Maybe we are supposed to move to other planets? :scratch2:

Cani Ostro

Stalker
Cani Monkey Ostro
Apparently SDS is already overworked with a simple Q&A. We are missing old systems and are told "MA is working on them". We just see new stupid iron challenges (where iron challenges are only challenges to your brain and pedcard, nothing else), Calypso items dropping on other Planets, Items with questionable stats, and and and.

Then I found it somehow strange why FPC sold PC to SDS where SDS has the same people working as FPC. Now why do that?

Maybe Planet Calypso is being worn down on purpose, so more and more people leave, so SDS can close it down without getting into serious trouble from people with real assets into the game, then do another financial stunt and concentrate on Planet MJ? :scratch2:

Might add that this is not meant as "sky is falling, run" post, more of really trying to understand why certain things are happening, when it would be so easy making many people happy depositors again instead of just adding to the confusion?

If it were still owned by MA then I might have agreed with you but to pay $6M and then close it, forcing people to competitors planets seems a little :scratch2:

FPC didn't sell PC to SDS / SEE, MA sold FPC to SEE.

I don't think the problems with Q&A are SDS's, a lot of the questions were to MA and we know MA have to have information dragged out of them. My guess is that MA consider Jan's post to be their response (as it happened a few days after the Q&A) and Hanne is trying to get a little more rather than just repost what he said.

Damn those illuminaties!

illuminati.jpg

1451_jpg_650x10000_q85.jpg

Some

Maybe Planet Calypso is being worn down on purpose, so more and more people leave, so SDS can close it down without getting into serious trouble from people with real assets into the game, then do another financial stunt and concentrate on Planet MJ? :scratch2:

OMFG...

I just thought of something. :eyecrazy:

What IF Planet Calypso BECOMES Planet Michael?!?!?

I've always wondered about MA's true stratergy...

MA cannot possibly be stupid (regardless of the MANY apparent cockups and failed promises)

alot of what i've seen happening over the years makes me think that there is a level of intentional subterfuge.

something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity; "he wasn't sick--it was just a subterfuge"; "the holding company was just a blind"

Deception, beguilement, deceit, bluff, mystification, and subterfuge are acts to propagate beliefs that are not true, or not the whole truth (as in half-truths or omission). Deception can involve dissimulation, propaganda, sleight of hand. It can employ distraction, camouflage or concealment. ..

OMFG...

I would find the reactions to that change to be the best entertainment Mindark's ever put out EVER.
I think I'd take a few days off just to stay on the forums and :laugh::laugh::laugh::lolup::lolup::popcorn:

Frankly, Planet Calypso's been dead to me for years anyways, so....:dunno:... whatever....

hehehe
you forgot something.
There are alot of time and money invested in Planet Calypso by the developers. May be more time and more money than any other game. And I know some games suck up more than 6-7 years and more than $100 millions USD for making them.
Why the hell they are going to throw all that to the recicle bin? :scratch2:
I think if there is another economic crysis or aliens attack the Earth or George W. Bush is president of USA again and there is only 1 planet left in Entropia Universe that planet will be Calypso.

No need for additional servers... is a real valid reason for SEE to use planet calypso and turn it into Planet Michael

Why so many people are paranoid these days? You prolly believe jews are taking over the world as well :lolup:

Why the hell someone would pay millions of dollars for a company to bankrupt it? Use your head...

I dont understand what the hold up is with the Q&A. From my understanding the Q&A was supposed to focus on SDS / FPC / PC related questions and not on MA questions about when systems will be implemented.

If Calypso morphs into Planet Michael, will all the colonists get a free white glove?

If Calypso morphs into Planet Michael, will all the colonists get a free white glove?

If Calypso morphs into Planet Michael, that will be the reason for me to change planets.

In response to the thread starter, my understanding was other planets were supposed to show that they could market to and attract their own, separate audience, not poach from existing planets.

OMFG...

Becomes? It has already started, just look at mobs. They already do the moonwalk. :)

Back