Search results

1. A

BMC - looking for new members

Temporary web address (until a decent host can be found) is: http://members.aol.com/gbminingcorp
  2. A

BMC - looking for new members

A new society, British Mining Corporation is looking for new members to help to qualify the society and then to go on to bigger and better things. You don't have to be British and you don't have to be a miner to join but English is our only language. We intend to help noobs get as much...
  3. A

Players killing the animal you are taming

This is an ongoing problem still, I saw someone near Argus experience it very recently (although I didn't get the name of the offender). I do my training a "lesser TP chip jump" or more from anywhere...annoying to have to wait 10 mins or more for the pet to turn up at stables, but less annoying...
  4. A

Pet afraid to go there? and building trust?

I do my training at Argus at the moment...the mobs I want are close by, so less time to get them back to the stables and I've had the same problems with pets being afraid. If you try and take them around the outside of the fence they get too close to the turret and settlement so they get afraid...
  5. A

help needed (mobs in trade center)

Mobs in the trade centre is a regular occurence at Sakura...although it's Atrox, usually mature or old...so they're easily dispatched.
Back