Search results

1. Kosh

Selling: Trading 10 CLD for CLD(X)

I have 10 cld that I would like to trade for 10 cld(x)+150 peds each. PM me if you are interested in such a deal.
  2. Kosh

Selling: Genesis Flash-Freeze (L) - Full TT - 102%

I looted this nice sword (entropedia info) from an Allo. Feels like a shame to TT it. If any brave level 80+ swordsman would like to make good use of it, please PM me.
  3. Kosh

Selling: Esi~225 ped @ 1000%

The title says it all. PM me ingame or here if interested.
  4. Kosh

Selling: Terra Master 3 Gold Rush UL - 2.8k Buyout

As the title says, I am selling my unlimited tm3 (tier 0.9). Immediate buyout is 2.8k. PM me here or ingame.
  5. Kosh

Selling: Gremlin (male)

I am selling a full TT Gremlin male set. Six parts are tier 0.9 and one is tier 0.8. Price is 630 PED = 484 TT + 146 MU.
  6. Kosh

Selling: Gravis GLR-29

Recently recovered from an oratan miner. Buggers must be using our weapons as mining equipment. SB: 500 peds BO: 800 peds More info: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Gravis_GLR-29 Update: Current offer is 725. Auction ends on the 11th of January at midnight.
  7. Kosh

Selling: Gyro FAP-2 Smuggler

I am selling this nice unlimited FAP. (http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=131) Buyout price is TT+290ped (~300 including TT). PM me here or ingame if you are interested. Tier rates: T1 97 T2 118 T3 68 T4 64 T5 115 T6 73 T7 73 T8 111 T9 70 T10 57 Kosh
  8. Kosh

Selling: Songkra Corrosive Dagger

Selling this nice unL Arkadian dagger: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Songkra_Corrosive_Dagger BO is 990 ped. Make me an offer ;)
  9. Kosh

Selling: 42 PED Beacon

I got a 42 ped beacon for sale: 542 (including TT). PM me if you are interested.
  10. Kosh

FYI: SPU - Recruiting

Smart Professionals United - Recruiting Hi everyone, SPU is looking for some fresh blood to fill our ranks. Here's some info about the soc: About Us Smart Professionals United was formed almost 5 years ago in 2006 with a vision of allowing dedicated Entropian players to play in a fun and...
  11. Kosh

Selling: Genesis Prism Of Destruction (L)

I looted one with 161 TT from a SEG. I know not many people can use this awesome blade, so I will be glad to sell it to a happy hunter for close to TT value. PM me if interested ;) Kosh
  12. Kosh

Selling: 240.7 tt esi

I am selling this nice ESI: 240.70 PED TT The price is 1,500 PED = 623%. PM me if you are interested.
  13. Kosh

Selling: Omegaton Shopping Booth Auction

I am selling a shopping booth in Omegaton West, #12 in Epsilon Building. Start Bid: 3.5k ped. Buyout: 4.5k ped. Update: Current bid: 3.5k Auctions ends on Saturday the 15th of May, 20:00 MA time.
  14. Kosh

Enhancers and Amps

So far I have used "Mining Depth Enhancer I" twice on the tk320 finder. First time I was amped with oa101 and it lasted for 100+ bombs. Second time I was amped with oa103 and it lasted for 47 bombs. This could be random, but I was wondering if their duration is linked to total decay rather...
  15. Kosh

Question: Which continent do you prefer?

If your answer is Amethera, you are welcome to join: WOF - Team Amethera All year round we dig out Amethera's precious resourcs, this is our chance to give something back to our real country ;)
  16. Kosh

Selling: Booth at Omegaton West

I am selling a booth at Omegaton West. Epsilon building, booth #12. It has no rent and it is perfect for a small business (it is also possible to buy more item slots from MA). The price is 5K PED. PM me if interested. Regards Kosh
  17. Kosh

Question: VRX3000 1000m every find?

I guess there aren't many miners around that can answer this question, but here goes: A maxed VRX300 has an average search depth of 1000m, and 1000m is also the max depth you can find a deposit, therefore for the average to be really 1000m it would have to find at exactly 1000m each time. Is...
  18. Kosh

Selling: CND Appartment

I am selling my CND appartment. Price is 650 PED. And you get to keep the current items inside (table and shelves with a TT of 50 ped).
  19. Kosh

Selling: OA102 / MA102 - 115 ped each

I have many of these for sale: OA102 (L) - 115 ped each (115% MU) MA102 (L) - 115 ped each (115% MU) Also got a few XR70 for sale now. I can be found in Omegaton West trade centre, or just PM me here to arrange a meeting. Kosh
  20. Kosh

Selling: Oa102 (l) - 115 ped

As the title says: Selling OA102 amps at 115 PED each. I can usually be found at Omegaton West Trade Centre. PM me to arrange a meeting.
  21. Kosh

Offering Mentorship for New Miners

Hi and welcome to EU, I have decided to take on one or two disciples who wish to pursue the mining profession. About me: I joined PE exactly 3 years ago and have done a bit of everything: hunting, crafting, mining and trading. For the past year and a half I have concentrated mainly on mining...
  22. Kosh

Buying: Bulk OA103 Amps

I am looking to buy a bulk of OA103 amps in the next few days (50 or more). If any crafter out there would like to negotiate a deal please contact me. The deal can include ores (especially caldorite:D) if the crafter wishes.
  23. Kosh

23k Caldorite

:yay::yay::yay: After a few very bad weeks with OA103-OA105 I decided to downgrade to OA101... never expected it would make me post here:
  24. Kosh

Buying: Jaguar (L) Male

If you have any parts and would like to sell please give me a shout.
  25. Kosh

Selling: Large Amount of Belkar

Selling large amounts (1k+ ped) for a fixed rate of 130%. If anyone wants some I will be online in a few hours so, give me a pm :)
Back