Search results

1. Batife

investment in evade

I have 3,3 K at the moment of evade and I feel very satisfied with it. The medium animals already almost do not strike to me. I want to recommend the new players to him who if they have money acquires Chips of evade. If I had been advised at the outset on the matter, had saved much money in...
  2. Batife

How much money you have entered, being unemployed?

I am 17 years old. I have been 1 year exectamente playing. I do not have more income than the money that to me my parents give. I have already entered more than 700 dollars. It wanted to know if other players being unemployed, also enter great amounts of money? :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:
  3. Batife

which is the sound track of the game that at the moment they like more?

which is the sound track of the game that at the moment they like more? :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:
  4. Batife

Is right the existence of the Oil Rig?

I have been 8 months playing. :wtg: To the month to enter, I went to the Oil Rig. I realized There that the strong players killed noobs and they remained the Oil yet that appeared. :mad: I was indifferent before that situation, but I let avatar spy on the Oil Rig and I realized that solely...
  5. Batife

Rascal Vs Pixie + Platings Mark 2a

I have been 8 months playing. Nevertheless I have noticed which the protection with platings even though apparently is equal, really is not it. For example: STATS ARMORS: RASCAL Stab: 0 Cut: 5 Impact: 15 PIXIE Stab: 0 Cut: 3 Impact: 9 PIXIE + PLATING MARK 2A =...
Back