Rascal Vs Pixie + Platings Mark 2a

Batife

Old
Society
COMANDOS LATINOS
Batife
I have been 8 months playing. Nevertheless I have noticed which the protection with platings even though apparently is equal, really is not it. For example:

STATS ARMORS:

RASCAL

Stab: 0 Cut: 5 Impact: 15

PIXIE

Stab: 0 Cut: 3 Impact: 9

PIXIE + PLATING MARK 2A =

Stab: 0 Cut: 6 Impact: 14

Thus, the protection of the Pixie + Platings Mark 2A would have to be equal to the one of the Rascal being repaired al 100%, including platings, al to face a multitude like the Molisk, that according to Wiki 33 of Cut and 67 of impact throw. But when facing them by more of a month continuously I have verified that is not thus and that the Rascal protects much more.

It is possible that the Platings is not as effective as one more an armor hard?

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Last edited:
dunno about pixie+2A´s, but rascal + 2A´s is very eco and relatively capable armor set against impact mobs, up to ambuli old, longu old, with mid guns mk2 like...

It doesn't seem very likely. Perhaps the % for cut and impact on molisk is wrong. Even so that would only give you one point more damage.

Please write down your maximum damage hits with the two options to show this. Right now we have nothing to go by but your words -- not that i doubt them, but the numbers would be more useful.

Make sure you're not confusing which molisk maturity you're facing at the time, too.

dunno about pixie+2A´s, but rascal + 2A´s is very eco and relatively capable armor set against impact mobs, up to ambuli old, longu old, with mid guns mk2 like...

i killed a longu old with pixie no plates :D
lol but yeah uve tryed rascal with 2a's it works real nice not to bad for trox aswell i took provider quite easy in it. so good combo.

Back