Search results

1. D

What would be the correct section to create a thread on land PVP and LG and such?+PVP Q's

What would be the correct section to create a thread on land PVP and LG and such? I've been told conflicting things by people. Such as "Anyone can help in land grab, even if they are a complete noob. Just repairing the vehicles is helpful". To "Forget about land pvp unless you are an uber"...
  2. D

I had a 2200 ped loan on fort argus bank that expired a day early

I went to claim and my good gun was expired but all the junk still there. Is there anyway to contact bank owner to get my item back? Post edited due to jumping to conclusions
  3. D

Mercenary work

Caly hunting, any good lately?
  4. D

Selling [Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (M)]

Selling [Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (M)] taking offers via PM here or in game!
  5. D

Dan's Shop

TT+4500 T2.9 TT+15950 12 HP Increase, stacks with Aeglic Rings Other 70x Neurostim A 300%
  6. D

Why so long for withdraws?

I put in for a withdraw 4/16/12 and I'm still waiting. I know they say up to 40 business days but this really isn't fair as they take the deposits right away. this is just a way for them to gain more interest on our money. Not really cool if you ask me. I put in $2,000 about a year ago to save...
  7. D

LandGrab

hey so when is it and whats the rules?I'll def add some rep to anyone that wnats to share the info i looked for it and could'nt find it.maybe just did'nt check the right spot. DanTheMan
  8. D

Resellers are good market manipulators bad

Quote: Originally Posted by Congadawg I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this, but I was wondering if anyone else has heard this as well. While in a mobile station crafting screws and listening to that woman drone on about how creative and special I am, i heard a different ad from her...
  9. D

Do you get as much oil as you did ped?

Ok so we loot oil now.My question is do you get as much oil as you did ped?If we get as much oil as we did ped this is a good thing.From my experience i get as much oil as i did ped but could just be getting lucky.A few suggestions and we could all get a pretty good idea about this new loot...
  10. D

Noob miner gear?

Right now i got of-102 ore finder, 101 (L) ore amp, en-101 enmatter finder unamped.my of-101, and en-101 are maxed.The max depth on my of-102 is 107 meters.Any tips a few pro's could throw in for a noob would be much appreciated.
Back