LandGrab

DanTheManKae

Provider
hey so when is it and whats the rules?I'll def add some rep to anyone that wnats to share the info i looked for it and could'nt find it.maybe just did'nt check the right spot.

DanTheMan

supposedly LG is every 6 months but MA forgot to buy a calendar so who knows when next one will be.

As for the rules iirc they've been different every time (before u had skill requirements, wayyyy longer claim period,...). so who knows what the next rules will be.

sorry, that's about as much info as u'll be able to get (unless u want more info on prior LG's :laugh: )

Nity

In a nutshell..

society's bqasicly fight against each other within a certain area of the claim rod on an LA and once the claim rod is claimed by a society member there has to be one sco member within that area alive for a period of 1hours.

sound seasy but definately is not lol :D

that afaik were the rules last time round anyway :p who knows what Ma has up there sleaves for this one but i do know I would LOVE more events like this from MA... LG for high socs for bigger LA's etc LG's for smaller LA's for lower socs etc ;P

o well

Rip

well from the INCREDIBLE LAG and BUGS at the last fashion show in Nymph,100+ avas,,that was cancelled due to said reasons

I cant phanthom what LG would be like with alot more participants,but dont worry the desing team is working on it :zzz: so I think still 3 months away

well from the INCREDIBLE LAG and BUGS at the last fashion show in Nymph,100+ avas,,that was cancelled due to said reasons

I cant phanthom what LG would be like with alot more participants,but dont worry the desing team is working on it :zzz: so I think still 3 months away

thanks for the reply +rep to all of you

I RETRACT my previous post and I say 6 Months
Dendril is having a sale on Amps in the new PA mall,150 avas in PA

banding like a mofo,,cant move and now the server is shut down :D

The drone head says first quarter 2012. Selling malls and nerfing skills seem to be higher on MA's agenda :( Maybe thats a misguided perception, perhaps they are working on reducing the lag so it wont be a total foo bar again.
Marco, can you suggest the LG's do not expire until a month before the next one is actually scheduled? That would still give a month for people to explore it wihout taxes...Or commit to allow the housing that was promised in the future?
Thanks

The drone head says first quarter 2012. Selling malls and nerfing skills seem to be higher on MA's agenda :( Maybe thats a misguided perception, perhaps they are working on reducing the lag so it wont be a total foo bar again.
Marco, can you suggest the LG's do not expire until a month before the next one is actually scheduled? That would still give a month for people to explore it wihout taxes...Or commit to allow the housing that was promised in the future?
Thanks

your NOT misguided m8,,,what you see is what we get :(

Yeah, different LG's had different rules and requirements (skill req. i.e.), the 1st & longest was 12 hours, and we had even 3 hours as I remember. I'm 100% sure rules will be changed in next one, one of the reasons it's been postponed + others already mentioned. LG trully is one of the biggest event of PE/EU.

Here u find some info what MA is doing/not doing for next LG:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=569028&postcount=1

You can also use search function and find many great reports written by Skam on LG's.

And if Marco reads this... we need enough time to know when it will happen, take a day off, visit LA before it gets taxed and polish some technich with OJ's and others.

Back