Search results

1. B

Info: TOP NEWS: CLD value doubled in less than 1 year - 2000 ped reached !!!

Sold 2x this week, both went for bo in less then an hour. 1350peds each.
  2. B

Help: Kreltin 10k, enhancers or not?

Enhancers selvfølgelig, itte vær så blå nå. 2900 ped e ingenting på 10k kreltin.
  3. B

Selling: Phantom (M) Full set (Mostly tier 3, with few tier 2)

Deleted, what I was ment to type is maybe a weird mixup.. BTW: Do you have any other active avatars ingame now? I just got a offer on a set with exact same tiers.
  4. B

Selling: Full set of Phantom (M) T1-2

This set https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?230706-Phantom-(M)-UL had alot better tiers,and went quite cheaper then your request. Can you lower the price? Im thinking +3.2-3.3..
  5. B

Selling: Phantom (M) UL

I take BO. :-)
  6. B

Buying: UL shortblade (firefly/flashfire/stingury)

Omegaton Flashfire is unique ingame, its owned by Tzepu and can be seen in her shop in Twin Mall 1st Floor 5L. ( Or atleast it could when I was searching for it :-) ) .
  7. B

Elle's Mod Fap Service.

Done Eomons naked with this service :beerchug: , and most important + for positive attitude on fapper !
  8. B

Uber: My fantastic migration !

Started the last step in the longtooth mission chain this migration, and what a migration I got! After several 4-700ped loots this suddenly popped up : 5316 PED Chatlog clip from when it occured was kinda funny: 2012-07-15 13:55:21 [Team] [Johhny Bonebr3akr Rotten] I was about to...
  9. B

Could we have a clear description of what an exploit is?

aaaaahhh You know when you cheat .. Seriously. Ive seen you around for like 6-7years , you know the rules.
  10. B

How much you;ve lost since Migrations Start

Killed 800++ longtooths so far im about+ 7900ped. Was +1900 before i hit a 5300 longtooth. I love these creatures, last year i never ubered, but was also then in +.
  11. B

Info: UL-SIB items history & info thread 2011

Own 1 of the Genesis Firefly, bought from Beni in DoA. Also looted a bicax blix today from a longtooth.
  12. B

Discovery: Modified Shadow Tights

Woooow, probably loot of the year!
  13. B

Bicak Blix UL?

I sold a blix after NI weapons came for +2,5k at auction. Was a tier 4,7 or something.
  14. B

There is a lootpool !

You really should stop pissing in the lotpool Eve, we do share this you know!!
  15. B

There is a lootpool !

Developer Notes #1This Entropia Universe Buzz article is the first in a new series of Developer Notes where the development team at MindArk will share various tips and bits of information about Entropia Universe with our participants. Some Developer Notes will address important issues that we...
  16. B

Entropia in 2012

Lootpool still dry after last time you logged in! Get back Pudding, we need some firepower :yay:
  17. B

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!register Johhny Bonebr3akr Rotten
  18. B

Aaah, The egg! (No but seriously...)

100K $.. too short, or rather too much?
  19. B

Highest Hunting DPS list... list your #1 weapon ;)

Alittle bit over 100dps 135*45/60 Genesis Firefly Tier5 101.25 DPS
  20. B

Question: Does Unlimited armor still loot on Calypso?

Unlimited Jaguar shins M looted from estopyl young last night. :yay:
  21. B

Buying: Genesis Firefly UL

Thanks for the tips Smoerble, blade is now placed in my inventory :-)
  22. B

Speed walking backwards and hunting...

Proteron hunting naked with Herman-30 and beast was a weird experience :laugh:
  23. B

Bump, and Smoerble you have PM :-)
  24. B

Up we go.....Friday buuump
  25. B

The tier cost you mention isnt there before the blade has hit T4.0, up till then (in my experience) its alot lower,especially in the T1-3. And I dont normally loose all my peds in a 20K hunt either :-) . But I will ofc consider it Andre, but is looking around for a cheaper one first. BTW: my...
Back