Search results

1. B

Uber: My fantastic migration !

Started the last step in the longtooth mission chain this migration, and what a migration I got! After several 4-700ped loots this suddenly popped up : 5316 PED Chatlog clip from when it occured was kinda funny: 2012-07-15 13:55:21 [Team] [Johhny Bonebr3akr Rotten] I was about to...
  2. B

There is a lootpool !

Developer Notes #1This Entropia Universe Buzz article is the first in a new series of Developer Notes where the development team at MindArk will share various tips and bits of information about Entropia Universe with our participants. Some Developer Notes will address important issues that we...
  3. B

Buying: Genesis Firefly UL

Hi all Im on the lookout for a Genesis Firefly UL :yay: . If you have one and looking for a sale,please contact me here or ingame. Pays peds / cld's.
  4. B

Buying: Omegaton Flashfire UL

Omegaton Flashfire / Genesis Firefly UL HI Im on the look for a Omegaton Flashfire or a Genesis Firefly UL . If you have one for sale, or happen to know someone who do, please send me a PM or Bump the thread ;) Can pay with CLD's ,Ped's and .... items. Greets Johhny Bonebreaker Rotten
  5. B

Selling: Kismet Light Laser (L) BP 43 clicks

Selling a Kismet Light Laser (L) BP with 43 click left. Send me a offer if you are interessed. :handgun::handgun::handgun:
  6. B

Keep getting disconnects on Treasure Island / Fresco area

Not sure were to post this, so I try here.. Just wondered if theres more avas then me that getting alot of disconnects on TI now? Ive been dc'ed like 5-6 times last 1 hour, the spawn of frescos also seem to reboot kinda..:mad: Is this a fresco trick ?? Do they try to lure me down to the levis?
  7. B

Crafting after Vu 11.3 Could not execute !...

More than me that gets error when autocrafting? Goes 10-20 clicks then stops with " Could not execute,try again" . Then need to click to start again... Please fix asap !
  8. B

Help: Tiering adjusted as-97 starkhov

I am looking for Tier upgrader for Adjusted as-97 starkhov. I am looking for the kind of service where I have no responsability at all. I just pay a set fee upon success and its up to the one providing the service to locate and set ped insurance with 2ndary item owner, I 2nd item is lost...
  9. B

Buying: Vehicle Bp's and Vehicle components Blueprints

Hi! Im buying all ( L ) Basic vehicle bp's ex. basic vehicle suspension,basic vehicle gearbox and so on.. , and also Valkyrie and humvee bp's . PM me with your price. NB! NOT buying vehicle parts bps as combustors,rubber lists and so...
  10. B

Discovery: The PVP machine! Humvee V2

Got this beauty early this morning :eek: , saw the valkyrie MK2 dropped, so was more or less sure the humvee would drop soon too,and it did :yay: Stats are more pvp then the earlier model, SVI is 750 compared too 400 on old. So it manages close to double the V1 model. Also the...
  11. B

Buying: Jaguar / tiger parts m ul!!

HI! Looking for Arms,helmet,gloves and feet in the mentioned armors. Please PM me an offer if you like too sell me on or more. Pays pure peds (or a private webcam show maybe??... :D )
  12. B

What function do you want implemented ?

Just curious if you guys have a good idea of ingame functions you miss. I do really miss the oppurtunity to see how f.ex clothes look on my avatar when I check them in auction. I bet many has small and bigger ideas of stuff they think are a good improvment ingame, so please share your ideas ...
  13. B

Selling: Valkyrie mki (l) bp (l) 76 clicks!!

The gambler in me woke up and clicked em all.... So no sale This pile of vehicles will be sold ! As theres absolutely no MU yet on these im open for suggestions. Ill be online all night from now till the morning European time. ( so + 8 Hours from this post) A picture of the beauty ...
  14. B

Selling: Proteron Neck Bone

Hi! Have 1 Proteron Neck Bone in storage. All offers is taken to consideration. PM me if you want it and have an offer. Cheeeers Johhny!
  15. B

Selling: BooM BBC - TT=56.14 LAZER +69 DMG

Have one of these uberrare babies for sale, PM me her or ingame if you want it. If no SB in 7 days, Ill keep it for an eventual LG.. SB-1400% =786 PED BO-1500% =842 PED This IS a auction :eyecrazy::eyecrazy: ! If sb is met, It will be sold :wtg: Stats...
  16. B

Buying: Adapted vivo T15 (L)

Hiya! Could a crafter please put one into auction or pm me :-) , auction is dry of them as of now. Thanks in advance :)
  17. B

Selling: Angel shins (F) Unl

Has 1 pair of Angel Shins F for sale. Open for suggestions / trades. But prefer peds. Offers over tt+2k will be considered. Espesially looking for trades involving something like adjusted Hero or Imp EP21. PM me with offers ...
  18. B

Uber: An angel in disguise !

This little beauty showed up in my lootwindow today :yay::yay: Not often my eyes go :eek::eek::eek: ,but this made me :dance::dance: They are low TT ( 19 I think) , and currently in my storage waiting for some sexy female/tranny legs to wear . Now off to some :beerchug...
  19. B

Looking for a home on Calypso

Hi all! As topic says,Im looking for sosial society on Calypso. I do not have 453K skills++, no Mod fap, not even D-Cup real life.. But what I have is some good experience in different Mmorpg's , stable and trustable and owns 3-4 creditcards :-) . Been in EU since 5.2 or maybe before ( when...
  20. B

HoF: 972 Lyst !

My first global / Hof ever when mining . And what a amount! Guess im using hours too dig this up :-) And yes, im lvl 2 miner :-) and this was unamped. me so lucky today :yay::yay:
  21. B

Question: Looking for smaller Cersumon's ..

Been running around for some time now looking for these, but cant seem to find any at all. Got info there should be some nw of Rei's ,but are unable to see any at all. Anyone has a coord for smaller species Ill be very happy ( my feets too .-) ) :scratch2:
Back