Search results

1. bobs

Storage

Wouldn't it be nice to be ale to drop items into storage without having it jump all over the place.:( As a crafter we pull many items from storage, many which I group together to make a particular item. But when you drop the items back into a blank spot, it always jumps and you need to scroll...
  2. bobs

Are the mobs hitting harder?

Is it just me, or are the mobs hitting harder these days? I don't hunt much any more beacuse of the crap loot system, but when forced to defend myself, the mobs seem to be hitting harder than they used to. Are we being !!!!! for more decay?
  3. bobs

Tamming Globals

Sunday night tamming adventure with Smoerble and crew started out fantastic. Click to enlarge That was our first tame attempt. Our second tame attempt went like this. Click to enlarge I was thinking it would be nice to score a global while tamming, but didn't dare dream of 2 in a row. :yay...
  4. bobs

First Tattoo in EU

Thanks MA for putting the first tattoo on my lady Issy. How fitting, a diamond on a diamond of a lady.;)
  5. bobs

4 globals in one day

This was a first for me, I am not an uber. Unfortunatly my screenshot was not working so i wasn't able to get a shot of my first global which was a solo 82 on a corn in the morning. Then that evening hunting with my lady Issy, first drone we shot globalled. We were going to quit right there...
  6. bobs

Who should loot?

I hunt in a team all the time with my Lady Lollo. I was wondering who should be looting...does it make a differance? I have often heard that the person with higher perception should do the looting...does perception really make a differance when looting? My skills are higher than hers since she...
  7. bobs

Thats Impossible!

This morning i put some ingots for sale on auction with a buyout, as soon as i entered it it was sold...thats not humanly possible to be that fast, within 1 sec! Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen. BOSS
  8. bobs

Rescue Mission

Friday night was like any other, out doing some hunting and a bit of mining with a soc m8. We met a girl in the desert and clearly she needed help. Not wearing any armour she said she was trying to rescue her friend at an outpost. She wanted to sell me sweat at .07 to buy ammo, in no way would I...
Back