Are the mobs hitting harder?

bobs

Old
Society
Lethal Unity
BOB BOSS SILVER
Is it just me, or are the mobs hitting harder these days? I don't hunt much any more beacuse of the crap loot system, but when forced to defend myself, the mobs seem to be hitting harder than they used to. Are we being !!!!! for more decay?

No.... it must be your imagination..... atleast as far as i know :)

Probably, but do you think MA would tell you? LOL

Is your armor fully repaired?

Nope...........

Check your armor... If it isnt decayed, maybee it is that you sold your old armor and have a weaker now that you stopped hunting? :scratch2:

I think so too the other night i was doing some sweating and the mobs were pissing me off cuz i had to use my fap so much. I gave up after a bit and just kept dying :laugh:

Mobs have been hitting harder since 8.9. Merps and several other mobs were adjusted and it's been very noticeable.

I say a definite YES ... many of us have been discussing this recently, and mobs that barely used to do much damage are now hitting harder. From Armax to Bots to Hogglos, we have noticed the difference. And not only that, we've noticed that some hit quicker in succession. I was even going to start a thread myself about this, but then got busy with other stuff. Would be interesting to hear if anyone else has had this experience.

And yes, all armor is on, including plates, so no problem there! :D

I agree with MS9 and the thread starter.

Until I sold my armor, I was using Bear plated with 8A(L) plates to hunt Hogglo and I could usually handle them quite well. Now for my farewell hunt, I was out there in a full set of Angel, also with the 8A(L) plates on it and yet the Hogglo were doing more damage to my health than they used to do in my Bear just a few weeks earlier.

The same was noticed with other mobs. I was beside myself when I realized that the added protection of the Angel still wasn't making nearly the difference that it should have.

Oh well, we all know how MA works and changes things repeatedly and without warning, all in the name of "BALANCING".

I've also noticed this in the past few days. I'm getting hit harder and more frequently.

If Mindark get paid from decay, maybe theyve sneaked in a pay rise. ;)

:D i wonder if any of u remembers the days when mobs used to hit max dmg every hit.

Nope...........

Check your armor... If it isnt decayed, maybee it is that you sold your old armor and have a weaker now that you stopped hunting? :scratch2:

I have been using the same armour for about 8 mths. Gremlin with 2A plates, I checked each piece last night, they are not in perfect condition, but the damage I was taking was not what I have been used to over the past year. Where is the additional decay going? Do all MA employees need new Ferraries?

I have been using the same armour for about 8 mths. Gremlin with 2A plates, I checked each piece last night, they are not in perfect condition, but the damage I was taking was not what I have been used to over the past year. Where is the additional decay going? Do all MA employees need new Ferraries?

yes they do need new Ferrari's :ahh:

i have to agree
the trox are defo chomping on my ass more lately

Cant say I notice more dammage. Attachments often gets bugged now after a relog though.. even if it looks to be on it might not be in effect, this will show up on the stats. And all attachments are bugged at the same time, meaning if u get struck by this bug all your plates are bugged at the same time. Just check stats if you suspect getting too much dammage, another relog fixes it.

Cant say I notice more dammage. Attachments often gets bugged now after a relog though.. even if it looks to be on it might not be in effect, this will show up on the stats. And all attachments are bugged at the same time, meaning if u get struck by this bug all your plates are bugged at the same time. Just check stats if you suspect getting too much dammage, another relog fixes it.

So you are saying that perhaps the additional damage we think we are getting is caused by plates that are bugged and not actually working? If this is the case, how did I manage to go from 45 PED tt value on my 8A(L) plates (each one was full TT when I started) and when I got rid of them they were are well below 22 PED value each? If they are bugged and not protecting then how can they possibly be taking so much decay?

Sorry I disagree with this comment, the Mobs are definatley hitting harder, and as I hunt with Bobs, we both have same armours and relog many times so this would mean that all our attachments were bugged at the same time.

This is just another way for MA to take Peds from us on the decay on our armours and attachments.

Issy Wolf

Last edited:

I disagree, with the amount of relogs we all do every session beacuse of other long standing bugs, then this would not be noticeable by me and my partner.:(

I havnt noticed any more hitting harder. I think its all in your minds ;)

While they are bugged they decay 0. Also amp on gun will be bugged when this happens and adding 0 to your max dmg.

So "improved AI" was "hits more often and harder"? :scratch2:

Well, I havn't noticed any mayor differences myself. My ghost+5b still gives me 1s on most mob's and thoose hogglos tend to kill me less.

But since so many say that they actually do, I guess that means Im just stupid and manodepressive which makes me think else just to give me some attention :scratch2:

I would have to say yes they are hitting harder now then they did a little while back. Was thinking it was just me for a bit:scratch2: , I also seem to have bigger repair bills to go with it.:cowboy:

I would have to say yes they are hitting harder now then they did a little while back. Was thinking it was just me for a bit:scratch2: , I also seem to have bigger repair bills to go with it.:cowboy:

Yes indeed jw ... our repair bills are higher as well. :(

Yea.. we went on a normal hogglo hunt the other night and we thought the game was bugged. They were hitting like crazy. Nothing like they usually do.

While they are bugged they decay 0. Also amp on gun will be bugged when this happens and adding 0 to your max dmg.

Good point for all to watch for then if this is the case.

Of Course...duh....

If you say you 'dont' see any change" then you are now really looking. On CND the Longu use to do about 1 hp now and then, now old do 50 hits...lol, MA is enriching there share..

I'm very tired of paying for their 'share'.....

All for the noob or the uber....i'l not put in any more to support this 'sick' view of their world...

Love you MA...but can live without you..

DS

Back