Search results

1. Remus

Potentially serious Auction problem

Select Magerian Spray under enmatters on the left hand side manu of auction. Sort by value and some unrelated new items start appearing. Wrote support case few mins ago.
  2. Remus

Info: Demonic Excavator MKI (L) nerf/rebalance

Its excavation efficiency is now maxed at 0.6 Although it is a nerf for those who already bought some of those (like me), its IMO also a logical rebalance for game as a whole. Hopefully we will get all the other logical improvements/rebalances which are long overdue.. like bugged amphibious...
  3. Remus

Trouble logging?

Anyone else has trouble logging to game? All of a sudden I lost connection.. failed to reconnect with message that EU is "under upgrade or maintenance" but no such message in client loader which also states that "all systems are online". And forum seems pretty empty too. Anyone else?
  4. Remus

Hidden cost of Spear vehicles or ... ?

Few days ago I bought Spear v1 (15ped tt). I noticed that it losses its structural integrity for no foreseeable (to me at least) reason while driven. I am not hitting walls nor trees nor even small objects on the ground and it sporadically loses 3 structural points at the time. And not always...
  5. Remus

Sisyphus task revisited

First, take a look at Sisyphus. Due to interest shown in poll in my thread "No theory" I decided to make another thread and present all those interested with two applications I made in last few days. They explore two most probable mechanics in mining. First one gives you a chance of 25% to...
  6. Remus

No theory

Here is an example mining run. (profitable btw) Another mining run, 6 days after this one, with 40 probes again can be found in this POST As can be seen, it leaves no space for building any decent theory. Matrix has you! :laugh: Thanks to huge feedback (compared to my expectations) on this...
  7. Remus

Trade warning (mainly for newbs)

I want to inform everybody who are not yet informed that avatar Andrejs BloodBone Andreys is a scammer.. He tryed to remove money in last moment of our trade, multiple times.. He obviously had 74PEDs to put in trade window(for 7.4k of my sweat) but removed it 2 times... I was sober and...
Back