Search results

1. andy5579

Decay Only Healer For Hire!

Hey guys! I'm a healer for hire on Calypso, on UK time! Paramedic level 13.5 Maxed FAPs edoc SK20 (L) Fanoos V1 (L) Unmaxed FAPs S.I. H.E.A.R.T. (Maxed at Paramedic Level 15.2) *More to Follow* I know that this won't be enough for big mobs but it should help out if you would like me...
  2. andy5579

Coming back after a 4 year hiatus

Hey everyone! I'm coming back after a 4-5 year hiatus, (university eh?) and was wondering...what has happened in the meantime? Has anything big happened? Any big events coming up? And did the freaking egg hatch?! Looks like I'm back to being a noob :P Frankenberry
  3. andy5579

Aircraft

With the recent inclusion of vehicles, it won't be long before MA/FPC delves into the realm of aircraft. What do you think the current problems are with the cars? And how can we avoid those problems with flying vehicles? What kind of things would you like to see for flight in the future? And...
  4. andy5579

TT fund service

Anyone remember the STTS fund? I was just wondering if there were any funds like that currently going on, or if anyone was thinking of creating a new one? I know that there would be massive interest in anyone doing a fund like that-it was extremely successful. Just a quick round up if no one...
  5. andy5579

Question: How functional is VU10.0?

How functional is VU10.0 for you? I know that many people are having problems with the game and just wanted to find out how many and what kind of problems. Please only tick one thing unless more than one apply. For me currently, I can download and log in (after several repeated attempts)...
  6. andy5579

Please stop crying over cryENGINE...

Please stop crying-take a deep breath and step back. Ok. We knew that there were going to be problems at launch. This is a very big update for MA and for all of us. It is not like the usual VU update where a few bugs arrive, some new, some old, but an entire engine change. This is a major...
  7. andy5579

Help with making a new ava

Hey everyone! I was just wondering what MA's policy was about making a new ava on the same IP? I'm showing my friend EU, and he wants to give it a bit of a try, so we will be making the avatar at mine and I'll be showing him around a bit at mine...anyone know how MA feels about that? Is it the...
  8. andy5579

CryENGINE Avatar Before + After pics!

*Edit* other threads with same thing opened before me, please close the thread :( Sorry for the hassle :( Check out the thread in my signature for cryENGINE videos to whet your appetite ;)
  9. andy5579

Beautiful cryENGINE video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD1VM6ML57w Put it on HD, let it load and watch how nice cryENGINE can be on full settings :eek: Of course EU won't be this pretty, most computers couldn't even handle those settings but it is still nice to see what the engine is capable of :) Roll on crytropia...
  10. andy5579

Mindessence price

I was wondering what you guys would usually buy ME at in %? I do not usually trust the ingame MV as it is too easily manipulated, and I do not really know anyone who skills MF regularly-I was just wondering what you guys usually buy at, and what you would be prepared to pay for ME? Thanks, I am...
  11. andy5579

EU running cryENGINE videos

Since lots of them are here there and everywhere, I thought I would put up the miniteasers and some longer movies of cryENGINE that have been posted. When I have time, I will update them all so that they are up to date and are all in one place :) *Edit* BAM!!Another video! 0/July/09...
  12. andy5579

EFD Rich List

Hi! I am very sorry if I am looking in the wrong location, but I cannot seem to find the EFD rich list anymore! :( I did a search but It didn't bring up any relevant threads. Sorry, I know this will have been asked before but I cannot find it anywhere! Thanks Frankenberry-NBK Legion
  13. andy5579

MA's New Year Resolution?

What would you like MA's new year resolution to be? Personally, I would like it to be to 'Continue to bring great events and fun incentives to EU' *Cough* And cryENGINE would be nice too ;) Hehe, look forward to the new year guys, I have a good feeling about it :) Frankenberry-NBK Legion
  14. andy5579

Can you help me find John please?

Can anyone help me find the avatar called John Critchon please? He stopped playing EU a while back but if anyone has his xfire or email addy that would be awesome Thanks I really need to speak to him Frankenberry Help is +repped :D Thanks!
  15. andy5579

Alliances in EU

I wish we had alliances in EU. In the soc terminal, you can give other societies a smiley or unhappy face-why? What good does that do? What we need is a proper alliance list and chat. In the NBK, we are made up of three societies, based on skill level. (Legion 0-25k, The NBK 25k-100k, and the...
  16. andy5579

Question: Decrease in Depositing?

Hey everyone! I was wondering how the current market and credit crunch in RL is affecting how much people are putting into EU (and withdrawing if they need it in RL.) I know that personally I have cut back on depositing at the moment due to RL (university) which is twofold for me. If I have...
  17. andy5579

Question: Marco's recent interview

Marco Recently completed an interview about EU which can be viewed here http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/31/view/videos/play/1293 Personally I loved the interview, was nice to see a push for getting EU out there again, and was cool to watch! I hope more are done soon Marco! Thankyou...
  18. andy5579

Nice tsk tsk!

A nice tsk tsk gave us a global during the FoF! Unfortunately I was lagging like hell so was only able to drag out its health bar and get 2 shots in before it succumbed ;) Was a fun day anyways! I should hunt them some more :) Click to enlarge Frankenberry-NBK Legion p.s. and opalo? Shhhh! Im...
  19. andy5579

Holiday Mode

Just wondering, is there any way to put your account on holiday mode (but not reveal it to other users?) I will be going on hols in a few weeks or so, and don't want my activity rating to drop like a stone after building it up :( It seems kind of silly that a holiday will make you look inactive...
  20. andy5579

cryENGINE Beacons

I went on a beacon run recently, and while it was good fun (all of my beacons have been brilliant fun) something seems to have been missing. When I play most other games, there are times when your heart really starts racing, when areas and locations take your breath away and fill you with...
  21. andy5579

Do you dream EU?

Hmm I think I have been playing EU too much lately. I woke up today, head reeling from a complete mind mess that was a EU hunting dream.... I was walking through the park with friends and suddenly we saw some exarosaur-Naturally we thought it would be a good idea to start riding them, and we...
  22. andy5579

Selling: Selling EFD 250 per ped 300 per ped in bulk!

Actually end of auction, Ill probably need these for an advert soon, Ill keep them for now :)
  23. andy5579

Strafing and Hitbox implementation

What do you guys think about strafing and hit box implementation for cryENGINE? Imagine going for head shots to do extra damage, shooting legs to slow a mob that could kill you in one hit, giving a chance for team mates to withdraw and regroup? What about using melee weapons to stun the mobs...
  24. andy5579

Update

Ok I have had a little play around, and gained just over 100 skills since I started, using up 15 peds of ammo, 20 peds return (including sweat that I have sold to cover it.) No items of note, just a couple of pixie arms, some hairgel e.t.c. It is going quite nicely, I have another disciple and...
  25. andy5579

Question: Where do you get most disciples?

Hey guys! I was just curious as to where people get their disciples from? Generally I head over to the spaceship to help a few people out, and get them to add me as friend if they need help and only add them as a disciple if I know they have a good chance of staying (after a few days of...
Back