Search results

1. weyou

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

Been trying this out for a couple of days and I really like it. The map is wonderful and the OCR is working well. I'm getting blitzed with error 300s though, is there something I should be doing differently or is the mininglog server just maxed out?
  2. oops

oops

3. weyou

Mistaken overbid on auction, how do I contact seller?

Pressed the wrong button to quickly bidding on an auction by Ruby Rubes Riva. Anyone know how I can contact the seller to see if we can come to some arrangement? I've bid 1600 ped on 202 Hansidian :eyecrazy:
  4. weyou

Discovery: Adapted Vivo Survivor (L)

Only 102 Paramedic required. Could come in handy one day :)
  5. Adapted Vivo Survivor

Adapted Vivo Survivor

Adapted Vivo Survivor
  6. Adapted Vivo Survivor

Adapted Vivo Survivor

Adapted Vivo Survivor
  7. weyou

Buying: Simple IV Conductors x 70

Sorted now thx
  8. weyou

Buying: Simple IV Conductors x 70

I don't have the blueprint, so if anyone has the capability to craft 70 Simple IV Conductors I'd be delighted. 125-130% markup. PM or post if you can help.
  9. weyou

Entropia Universe 10.9 Release Notes

Now uses 5 Nova fragments instead of 51 or so Blazar. The other ingredients are the same.
  10. weyou

5000 EFD if you can guess right

11,843 of them essential little filters :yay:
  11. weyou

Ban the Above User!

For imitating the ultimate higher authority. We :inbed:MA :yay: And admitting being a moneygrabbing Pilot :eek: :silly2:
  12. weyou

EU World Boxing Championships 2009, sponsored by FPC

Weyounne Weyou Kritana Welterweight Let's get ready to rrrrrumble :yay:
  13. weyou

Would it be possible to get just ores in a .csv file?

Cool. Glad it worked for ya :yay: I have the same junk pasted. After you paste into Excel, copy and paste this data again into a new worksheet. Pick "Paste special" and select values only. It removes all the pictures and hyperlink bits you don't need. Quick and easy but saves a bit of effort...
  14. weyou

OPEN LETTER to improve mining

I'd settle for a reasonable hit rate. Mining used to be fun, now with only a dozen or so claims every hour it's just not the same.
  15. weyou

Would it be possible to get just ores in a .csv file?

Not sure if this is any help but you can copy and paste the wiki entries to excel and save in csv format if you need to. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Material Filter on ores or ingots as you wish. ;) GL Wey
  16. weyou

Auction Fees

Here's a link to Noodles' work on the numbers behind the formula. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1444353
  17. weyou

NRF Log Sharing - Ok, I coded it I hope you find it useful

Valid Records: 4329 Invalid Records: 76 Duplicate Records: 0 Let's give it a whirl and +rep for initiative ;)
  18. weyou

What next? Have you considered a "service" profession? I hear there is demand for hairdressers...

What next? Have you considered a "service" profession? I hear there is demand for hairdressers nowadays ;)
  19. weyou

Buying: Notoriety :D

Another bump for the clever idea. And TV is 1500 EFD richer - wheeeeee !! :yay:
  20. weyou

Buying: Notoriety :D

Terra Verde pulls through with the first of the fame helping. Good luck in your endeavour to become the name on everyone lips.:yay: And thanks for inspiring a lovely hunt, we ended up with 2 ESI's and a small profit ;)
  21. Mandu's Globals

Mandu's Globals

22. Mandu's Globals

Mandu's Globals

23. Mandu's Globals

Mandu's Globals

24. Mandu's Globals

Mandu's Globals

25. weyou

HoF: 6,387 Pearl HOF

Good Stuff - Keep it Up :yay:
Back