Discovery: Adapted Vivo Survivor (L)

weyou

Old
Society
In trial period
Wyounne Weyou Kritana
Only 102 Paramedic required. Could come in handy one day :)

Gratz!

Can you save one for me? I promise to buy it once i have the skills to use it. Should be soon, like 30 years max. :laugh:

Edit: Ah, i am always such an optimist. Just checked, based on 5 years playing and considering the paramedic skills volumes needed it might be more like 150 to 250 years. You couldn't save one for me that long, could you?

Last edited:
HUGE gz on a discovery but......

Fk'in MA|FPC. Faps requiring levels much lower than this are fk'ing worthless because no-one can use them..... sorry your discovery was a paperweight man.

Menace

Damn, lol.

Gz though. :)

Well, it does seem to have nice tiering stats ......

lol.

Grats on the discovery.

But to FPC/MA wtf, no no one will be even close to the SIB range in the next 50 years. They really need to rethink the very high level sib stuff.

Graz!! i bet there is someone who can use it:scratch2:

Gratzz!!!
I think its cheaper to buy a mod fap than to chip up and use this fap lol ...

gz for discovery, that global was nice too :)

lol at lvl 102

Nice joke....102 paramedic

There has to be someone close to using it or they should not have released the bp yet.

Nice joke....102 paramedic

There has to be someone close to using it or they should not have released the bp yet.

I know at least one person within 10 levels of this fap :)

I still don't understand why u used res to click it..:laugh:

:yay: lol 102 start skill level :D

Congratulations on the discovery, Kimmi hit 50 paramedic today, so he is half way to being able to use it!

(Yes I know its not truly half way, before anyone says) ;)

gratz on the discovery

If i remember correctly Dan Dan Petrov made the HoF list reaching the tiers on the normal Survivor (L).
So he should be skilled enough.

Probably a few more people have enough skills although most likely these people own a mod FAP already.

Cheers
Siam

On a more serious note - could you please do a decay test on this? The decay (and hence eco) information on the high end FAPs is sorely missing.

On a more serious note - could you please do a decay test on this? The decay (and hence eco) information on the high end FAPs is sorely missing.

Without doing the test it is almost save to assume that the eco is approximately 10. This seems to be the trend for all L FAP's.
Still a real test to confirm would be nice.

Cheers
Siam

As Siam said, Dan Petrov is most likely able to use this fap, but don't get your hopes up for a healthy market.... I guess the number of people in-game today who can use this fap and don't have mod/imp faps already can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

Most active players are stuck in the notorious fap-gap between UR125 and UR175 (nice topic for a poll btw), and using an AVS is by far the most stretched goal ingame... I will have intuition sooner :scratch2:

/Slupor

i think i did saw Entropia Most Wanted to tier this fap so he use it :) im 99% sure about this

Without doing the test it is almost save to assume that the eco is approximately 10. This seems to be the trend for all L FAP's.
Still a real test to confirm would be nice.

Cheers
Siam

Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups. Yes, it's decay is probably derivable from assuming that it's eco is 10, but it would be much better to know.

Rofl!

Gratz on a crazy discovery :D
But... LOL .. xD

I think your best bet for a buyer is Dan. If he can't use it probably nobody can.

The problem with these faps is that most of the people who would have paramedic levels that are sky high got that way because they've had modfaps for 5+ years.

haha cool, *gasps at 102 level*

Gratz for your discovery. :yay::yay:

Very very very big gratz!

Its all about health, I get that, but lvl 102 para requirement is just sick! :p

Back