Search results

1. Da Celt

Buying: Salamander thigh-guards (M)

Buying: Salamander thigh-guards (M) @1,500 Peds ==== NEW PRICE as of 26-March-2007 ===== Looking to complete my set with this last part. I'll pay 1,500 peds for a male thigh part.
  2. Da Celt

B: Salamander thigh-guards (M)

moved to Buying section.
  3. Da Celt

Next VU?

server down.. maybe next vu?
  4. Da Celt

Selling: Full nemesis (M) / Large quantities of Ore & EnMatter

Hi, The following items are for sale, auction ending on 11pm EU time - Fri 26th Jan. All starting prices are under current EU market prices, and I’ve placed very reasonable buyouts for those crafters who don’t like to wait around. Armor: Nemesis Male Set Starting bid TT+1100 peds...
  5. Da Celt

Request for 50% of new Mall sale proceeds.

My friends, After a year of PE slumber, due to a large quantity of furniture stock accidentally collapsing on my head, I was finally revived due to the piercing shouts of protest over Shopkeeper nerfs and new unnecessary malls.. O my head still pounds, hmmm.. a growing suspicion forms in my...
  6. Da Celt

Selling: Epsilon Mall

That’s right; I'm moving on to new Bigger PE enterprises and need to gather up some more PED’s. This is a unique offer of 3 boots (not including shopkeepers), all located in a single convenient mall location in Omegaton city > Epsilon building. The mall has been in operation and advertising...
  7. Da Celt

BUYING: ShopKeepers

Offering 750peds each .. need 2 keepers. Send me a PM if interested.
  8. Da Celt

BUYING: Shopkeepers for 600Peds

BUYING: Shopkeepers for 650Peds As the Title states.. looking for 2 pads.
  9. Da Celt

BUYING: Clothes

BUYING: 500Peds Renegade Fashion Emerald shirt (M) Looking for: send me your offers thanks. 2) Renegade Fashion Emerald shirt (M)
  10. Da Celt

Loot Warning

Pondering creating this thread for a while, and finally feel its justified.. This is not a rant thread and folks who want to add to it please just keep it to the following format. Reason for thread: As MA business model has changed in the last few months to focus on large urber loots, this is...
  11. Da Celt

Nerf defination and PE Nerf List

Nerf definition and PE Nerf List Nearly every VU a hugh rumble goes through the community, as people react to changes, bugs, new features. Along with this many folks state features, game design was Nerfed in some way. So to add some clarity and agreement within the community, this thread is to...
  12. Da Celt

Buying bulk oil and Lyst

Lysterium - 112% (min quanties of 1k) Oil - 113% (min quanties of 5k) Send me a pm
  13. Da Celt

Epsilon Mall - Discounts/ Sale/ Coupons

Epsilon Mall - Discounts/ Sale/ Coupons Dec-11-2005 Hi folks, This thread is purely dedicated to informing you of the latest price ajustments, sales and discounts at the mall. Sunday Dec 11th: This week's sales: =============================================== ==== Lights: Cosy Candle...
  14. Da Celt

PE Credit Card Deposit Issue

For the last week now i've been unable to deposit off 3 different valid cards, keeps saying cant connect "Your credit card deposit could not be committed. Reason:Error in connection with cardholder. (Try again.)".. These are all visa type cards at different backs. Me thinks MA currently...
  15. Da Celt

Grand Opening of Epsilon Mall

Click to enlarge After 4 weeks of preparations, gathering a large variety of inventory and finding the right prices for you. Celtic Enterprises is proud to present the opening of Epsilon Mall. This mall currently specializes in Lighting, carpets and plant/trees furniture within its 3 shops...
  16. Da Celt

New Furniture items

(Add any new furniture items you find to this thread) :) (1) Texas Poker Table Spotted on 7-13-05
  17. Da Celt

Skilling - Evaluation and Statistics from 7.4 /7.51

To help end the speculation, antidotal evidence and ‘feeling’ discussions on how new PE skill gain functionality works, it has been proposed to do a few rounds of testing to get the actual facts and figures. The following is to get the ball rolling – Requirements: === Keep it simple, get a...
  18. Da Celt

Hiddly ho Neighbour!

Enough of lurk mode for me (last 2 months) and time to contribute. well, it was getting a little quite on the EP boards.. ;)
Back