FYI: 🌌 MRP ENTERPRISES' - Join A New Mining & Hunting Guild! 🚀

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
💎 Are you tired of collecting Sweat for a little reward? Join MRP ENTERPRISES' guild for exciting mining and hunting adventures that bring real prosperity!

🏹 Maximise your gaming skills with action-packed activities. No more AFK sweating or macro-botting!

🤝 Join our community for teamwork and profit sharing. Everyone benefits from each other's contributions!

🌟 Enjoy thrilling in-game events, challenges, and competitions without needing Sweat!

🎯 Embrace the future of gaming prosperity with MRP ENTERPRISES' Free-To-Play Mining and Hunting Guild. Join now for an adventure of a lifetime! ⭐

FYI: I am funding this myself, and you'll receive a finder, extractor, probes and amps or repay decay costs on your gear.

------

📜 Requirements to Join MRP ENTERPRISES' Free-To-Play Mining & Hunting Guild 📜
  1. Be part of a game society.
  2. Get approval from your society's senior management or show past participation in Greenleaf Mining Corporation.
  3. Show you can travel in space between planets.
  4. Use the right gear for mining. (Gear can be provided, but will definitely receive probes/amps.)
  5. It does not cover any decay other than Finder & Driller. (Paying finder & driller decay for the job.)
  6. Any Dung, Fruit, or Stone picked up, and any mining strong box or EU Tokens found must be handed in for max profits.
  7. Join our discord MRP ENTERPRISES server/category.
  8. Take screenshots. 1st When receiving gear in trade. 2nd When returning resources in trade.
  9. Follow the strike policy for not meeting requirements.

Terms and Conditions:
  1. Meet the requirements above to join.
  2. Be active in mining and hunting.
  3. Start with a 50% profit share which can increase via tiers.
  4. Progress through tiers to increase profit share (up to 80%).
  5. Profit share distributed at month-end. Here is a sneak peek.
    index.php
  6. Termination is possible for not following rules or disruptive behaviour.
  7. MRP ENTERPRISES can change the terms if needed.

Q & A
How Exactly Does Profit Sharing Work?

Profits are calculated from the markup gained, any TT losses must be covered and paid by MU, and all TT surplus is used as a buffer.
I'm keeping track of each person's contribution and the profits generated. This means your share is your share, whether 50% or 80%.

What Is The Profit I Can I Make Per Day?
This will depend on a lot of different factors, but to give a generalised answer here:
450 TT IN - 95% TT Returned @ 115% MU = Approx 20.81 PED @ 50% Net Profit Share.

How Often Is Profit Share Distributed?
Preferably paid out once every 4 weeks to allow for fluctuations and expansion; however, it can be paid out as early as once every 2 weeks.

To join MRP ENTERPRISES' guild, complete this form and post it in this thread to apply:
Full Avatar Name:
Are You Visible On The User Register? Yes / No
Society Name:
Duration In Society:
Society Reference:
Duration In Entropia:
Were You A Member Of Greenleaf Mining? Yes / No
Position Applied For? Mining or Hunting (Hunting has few places).
Can You Fly To Other Planets? Yes / No
Have You Managed To Max Items in TT? Yes / No
What level is your Prospecting & Surveyor profession?
What timezone or country are you from:
Do you speak good English? Yes / No
Do You Agree To Submit All Screenshots? Yes / No

Last edited:
Participant List (Updated)

Applied

Im Getting Head
Maciejjy Vel Gibnib
Sw4g MaSt3r
Soggy Bottom Boy
Ryen Jaicro Flamjai
Bobby Big Daddy
Duo Hellcostum Maxwell

Active
Im Getting Head
Ryen Jaicro Flamjai
Duo Hellcostum Maxwell

No Longer Active
Maciejjy Vel Gibnib
Sw4g MaSt3r
Soggy Bottom Boy

Strike Out
N / A

Last edited:
Job Board

Misc
Resource MV Data Entry - 5 PED per Attempt (1-2 person job - 2 Attempts allocated per week). I managed to find a workaround.

Miners
EnMatter (Plenty of positions available)
Ore (Many miners required)

Hunters
Markup Grinder (0 positions available for now)
DPS Supporter (If and when it's required)

Last edited:
Events Leaderboard

Get The Most Globals Category

Personal Best-Score Category (Must have globals registered for 30 days prior or setup your own category).

Highest Single Loot Category

Last edited:
Good luck, and I hope many people apply, as I have big aspirations for this Enterprise.

Once your application's reviewed and accepted, you'll be given a link to join us on discord.

Last edited:
If you need some tiered Exhumer for free let me know or MD10

Nice initiative! Let me know if you would like some free gear to help you with the project! Sorry about double post. PC is acting up

@ MRP: all what you wrote is backed by TRUST.
i had one mate in game that even passed me a Xp1 pistol with no collateral, a 1 of 3 items in all entropia.
as he passed away i cried.

this is what a society should be.. a band of brothers.. but it is just blue chat most of the times.
i wish you the best.
if you need rubio azuros, p2 for F2P decent people i will supply you a batch as i come to Caly.
i wish you to find some people that you can lend a 10.000 Eur item to to walk along.

You explained how profits are calculated and distributed, but what about the losses? Does the participant eat the losses or does the syndicate?
Also are the profits/losses markup inclusive or is it pure TT+/-?

Full Avatar Name: Im Getting Head
Are You Visible On The User Register? Yes
Society Name: Synergen
Duration In Society: 10 Months.
Society Reference: Mark Rufen Power
Duration In Entropia: 10 Months.
Were You A Member Of Greenleaf Mining? No
Position Applied For: Miner
Can You Fly To Other Planets? Yes
Have You Managed To Max Items in TT? Yes
What level is your Prospecting & Surveyor profession? 16 Prospecting & 15 Surveyor
What time zone or country are you from: EST (UTC-5)
Do you speak good English? Yes
Do You Agree To Submit All Screenshots? Yes

Very curious to see how this turns out. First of its kind. Hope this succeeds🥳
This is not the first of its kind, there was Greenleaf Mining before this, but my tier profit sharing is a 1 of a kind.
False

Agreed, new or returning players or people who just want to mine and profit, this COULD be the way to do it to get on your feet.

Good luck <3
Thank you! We've already had a good start so far.
If you need some tiered Exhumer for free let me know or MD10
Nice initiative! Let me know if you would like some free gear to help you with the project! Sorry about double post. PC is acting up
Tiered Exhumers? Oh, thank you, Athal and much appreciated for the MD-10. I will PM you in-game to meet up.
@ MRP: all what you wrote is backed by TRUST.
I had one mate in game that even passed me a Xp1 pistol with no collateral, a 1 of 3 items in all entropia, as he passed away i cried.

This is what a society should be a band of brothers but it is just blue chat most of the times and I wish you the best.
If you need rubio, azuros, ep-2 for F2P decent people I will supply you a batch as I come to Caly.
I wish you to find some people that you can lend a 10.000 Eur item to, to walk along.
Thank you for the generous offer. I will keep it in mind. Ps: please could you add me in-game as I could not find you on the player register.

Last edited:
You explained how profits are calculated and distributed, but what about the losses? Does the participant eat the losses or does the syndicate?
Also are the profits/losses markup inclusive or is it pure TT+/-?

How Exactly Does Profit Sharing Work?
Profits are calculated from the markup gained, any TT losses must be covered and paid by MU, and all TT surplus is used as a buffer.
I'm keeping track of each person's contribution and the profits generated. This means your share is your share, whether 50% or 80%.

What Is The Profit I Can I Make Per Day?
This will depend on a lot of different factors, but to give a generalised answer here:
450 TT IN - 95% TT Returned @ 115% MU = Approx 20.81 PED @ 50% Net Profit Share.

How Often Is Profit Share Distributed?
It can be paid out as early as once every 2 weeks but it is preferred once every 4 weeks to allow for expansion.

Last edited:
FYI: I am still looking for a reliable person to do a data entry job for MRP ENTERPRISES. Earn 5 peds (twice per week) every time you check in-game charts, and auctions for 175 mining resources and update the % values. (Work will be checked before receiving payment)

I am still looking for more miners to mine whole servers and collect resource data on Planet Arkadia while funds permit.

Yesterday’s profits = 40 PED
Profit share @ 50% = 20 PED

Remember: you are still getting free skills which have real tangible value (when extracted) and if you are using your gear these can gain tier ticks.

Last edited:
Man the really interesting thing wil be to see the total value chart
and see if your theories on some specific field of mining and hunting
can be tracked in a scientifc way and are not result of "personal ability"
If yo upublish the data i will for sure read all

FYI: I am still looking for a reliable person to do a data entry job for MRP ENTERPRISES. Earn 5 peds (twice per week) every time you check in-game charts, and auctions for 175 mining resources and update the % values. (Work will be checked before receiving payment)

I am still looking for more miners to mine whole servers and collect resource data on Planet Arkadia while funds permit.

Yesterday’s profits = 40 PED
Profit share @ 50% = 20 PED
Arkadia is my home ground. let me know what ya need specificaly

Apologies but I don't understand how this works. From what you said it's essentially: share the profits, eat the losses. correct?

Do I get a profit share if I didn't generate any profit that month? Otherwise how could this be beneficial to anyone but the fund manager?

Also you say "50%" to "80%"...but % of what?

ELI5, I'm not very good with math :dunce:

Last edited:
Man the really interesting thing wil be to see the total value chart
and see if your theories on some specific field of mining and hunting
can be tracked in a scientifc way and are not result of "personal ability"
If you publish the data I will for sure read all
Interesting thought. I mean I’d suspect that with enough accurate data (of any type) the answer would be yes, to tracking scientifically vs personal ability. It’s definitely doable, but would require a lot of math and spreadsheets.

Arkadia is my home ground. let me know what ya need specifically.
Sent you a PM on Discord mate.

Apologies but I don't understand how this works. From what you said it's essentially: share the profits, eat the losses. correct?

Do I get a profit share if I didn't generate any profit that month? Otherwise how could this be beneficial to anyone but the fund manager?

Also you say "50%" to "80%"...but % of what? Of my own personal profit that I could keep 100% if I was not a member?

ELI5, I'm not very good with math :dunce:
Geez man, there is gross profit (no deductions) and net profit (deductions made to cover TT losses). Net profits are just that profits after cost deductions.

Remember I’m funding this venture, why should I be out of pocket first, and leave the miners to profit with no consequence? If we all profit, I should be looked after as the vendor here with the highest risks.

You profit share from your own work and not as a syndicate or corporation so being a member and not working doesn't give you any profit share. I have very few upsides compared to those who choose to participate.

The profit share starts at 50% and can go up to a maximum of 80% provided you’ve cleared some tiers on my spreadsheet. Again, your profit share is from net profit and if you choose to play on your own, that’s fair, and you keep all profits, if you can extract about 106-109% markup on average. There are so few servers which go above that mark.

So either mine solo and lose ped whilst learning the ropes as a newbie or can play for free and make ped do the same thing. I know what I’d choose.

Last edited:
Remember I’m funding this venture....

I think this key point was missed or assumed, as it was not clearly stated until stated there. So for clarity, you will be funding? How does the funding work, set amount, prior to "runs", after "runs", etc.

Interesting concept and with a sympathy factor I can't find in many other, er, "investment" projects within the game. I knew about Greenleaf back then but did not take them up. Currently I'm pausing due to all funds being needed elsewhere, if/when this changes I'll certainly check back here how it's coming along. Good luck!

Meanwhile feel free to use my tracking tool:
https://sandals-eu.neocities.org/inv

Cheers o7

assumptions are:
1. there is constant profit (or nothing is to be shared).--- this is referred on "can it be done by anyone" because Mark has some theories that he can profit mining on a regular 100% basis
2. there is a sure way to "track returns" on every participants (or trust on all).

i had a similar system we reasoned with my beloved to gather some "old guildmates" into EU,
the "Guild master" feeds so anyone 10k ped to shot, gathers all loot, and tops up to 10k so "minions" just drop probes or shot or click with no return but skills gained.
at some point if there is ANY profit it is split by attendance (like DKP is anyone knows dragonkillpoints method).
Mark system is similar but there is not "initial reloadable stake".
all start with their stake and then there are returns that are split.
the fairness of split depend heabily on a DKP system (or the GM)
the fact that in game currency has some RL value is just a side effect that is negligible in an optic of character growth

I think this key point was missed or assumed, as it was not clearly stated until stated there. So for clarity, you will be funding? How does the funding work, set amount, prior to "runs", after "runs", etc.
Nowhere in the first post was it made clear that he would be funding this and that's why I was confused, should have started with that. Hell even now I'm not 100% sure, first post has changed a lot so maybe it's there now.

But that's ok I don't want to get tangled in stuff like this, I can only advice to caution and to make absolutely sure what you are signing up for...

Good luck.

Okay, fair enough. Why wouldn't I fund it myself if I'm offering ped for jobs? Weird. I have to make this as crystal clear as possible to people. I would scam somebody out of their decay and only share peanuts for profit. I don't roll like this.
Interesting concept and with a sympathy factor I can't find in many other, er, "investment" projects within the game. I knew about Greenleaf back then but did not take them up. Currently I'm pausing due to all funds being needed elsewhere, if/when this changes I'll certainly check back here how it's coming along. Good luck!

Meanwhile feel free to use my tracking tool:
https://sandals-eu.neocities.org/inv

Cheers o7
Please do, sir.
Nowhere in the first post was it made clear that he would be funding this and that's why I was confused, should have started with that. Hell even now I'm not 100% sure, first post has changed a lot so maybe it's there now.

But that's ok I don't want to get tangled in stuff like this, I can only advice to caution and to make absolutely sure what you are signing up for...

Good luck.
Fair point.

So if it helps to clarify a different perspective:
I am getting ready to start my 10th run for him. I brought my own 105 and extractors that he was ok with, and he has paid decay at the completion of each run. At this point I have cycled over 2700 ped for him, and have returned all of ore, enmatter, fruit, stone and a truck load of dung collected along the way. As a business man, I completely understand why he wants to pay out at the end of the month, to average out highs and lows. He is not in the business of giving money away or losing it carelessly so spending time to average market fluctuations, server fluctuations, etc. out just makes sense. Please remember that since it's his ped paying repairs, it's his ped covering probes, it's his ped covering anytime I don't bring back enough to make a profit.......he carries 100% of the risk. I have no risk of financial loss, so I completely understand him needing to make sure miners make some kind of profit over a number of runs to offset losses that happen. That said, while returns are tracked and things seem to be going ok, the ped could be nice when it is paid out, but like most things in game I'm not counting on RNG to do me any favors.

With him paying my decay each time and providing probes, I have ZERO financial costs in the activity I have done thus far. His program has let me gain 384.4038 skills (tracked by loot nanny) without spending anything financially. I have also gained tier progression on my tools without spending a pec. While I get that people are focused on PED, so far I keep gaining skills and tier at no cost, if I get PED that will be a great bonus but skilling for free is the primary reason I started this. Even if my returns sucked, MU server wide goes down, etc. if I don't get any PED from a profit share, I still came out ahead as I skilled & tiered for free. Do I want to make enough profit to exceed 100%, trigger profit sharing and make tons of PED..... that would be nice, but this exercise for me was more about skilling up, getting used to mining again after a long gap from the game and working out the mechanics to mine again (hard to beat free cost to learn).

Last edited:
So if it helps to clarify a different perspective:
I am getting ready to start my 10th run for him. I brought my F-105 and extractors that he was ok with, and he paid decay at each run's completion. At this point, I have cycled over 2700 ped for him and have returned all of the ore, enmatter, fruit, stone and a truckload of dung collected along the way. As a businessman, I completely understand why he wants to pay out at the end of the month, to average out highs and lows. He is not in the business of giving money away or losing it carelessly, so spending time to average market fluctuations, server fluctuations, etc., makes sense. Please remember that since it's his ped paying repairs, it's his ped covering probes; it's his ped covering costs. Anytime I don't bring back enough to make a profit, he carries 100% of the risk. I have no chance of financial loss, so I understand his need to make sure miners make some profit over several runs to offset losses. That said, while returns are tracked, and things are going ok, the ped could be nice when it is paid out, but like most things in the game, I'm not counting on RNG to do me any favours.

With him paying my decay each time and providing probes, I have ZERO financial costs in my activity thus far. His program has let me gain 384.4038 skills (tracked by loot nanny) without spending anything financially. I have also gained tier progression on my tools without spending a pec. While I get that people are focused on PED, I keep gaining skills and tier at no cost; if I get PED, that will be a great bonus, but skilling for free is the primary reason I started this. Even if my returns sucked, the MU server wide goes down, etc., if I didn't get any PED from a profit share, I still came out ahead, as I skilled up my avatar and tiered my items for free. Do I want to profit enough to exceed 100%, trigger profit sharing, and make tons of PED? That would be nice, but this exercise was more about skilling up, getting used to mining again after a long gap from the game and working out the mechanics of mining again (hard to beat, free cost to learn).
Thank you, Gets, for the massive appraisal, participation, and progress. You've been a great help, player, friend and partner.
More people need to apply cause I hope to find like-minded people like you. Things are going well, and working on (automation).

Total CostTotal LootTotal TT RTotal TT %Total FeesTotal Markup51% Profit ShareGross MU %
4,073.034,256.46+183.43104.50%0.00154.3478.723.79%
A considerable amount of inventory needs to sell, so the profit should be higher, but these are the results of just four days' worth of mining.
Getting is earning approximately 20 ped profit per day now imagine after 30 mining days :D. Remember, this could be you instead!
If you also waited to get your profit share to a higher %, then your profits could grow by just waiting whilst participating.

This Sounds like a great idea, and Rufen is a very trustworthy person and valuable to the community,
I will take a closer look later on, but from what I did read and understood, the system fits the data I collected in mining, and I would be happy to support that if I can :)
Thanks, bud!

Last edited:
This is great! Every beginner should be applying for this! I have learned so much from MRP and now he is paying you to learn from him!
Hope this will be a big success and wish you all the luck in this endeavor. Thank you for all that you do for this community.

This is great! Every beginner should apply for this! I have learned so much from MRP; now he is paying you to learn from him!
I hope this will be a big success and wish you all the luck in this endeavour. Thank you for all that you do for this community.
Thanks for the good wishes; sadly, no one else has applied to play for free, which is strange. Why don't you try it, buddy? :D

Back