1 Ped Longu Claw

wow nice congratulations, i hope i have never TT'ed those.

I have to check my storage for weird claws and horns now :kos:

lol I was out hunting on Lesolitaire's land area when I got the normal claw for the first time, and in local chat I asked if the claw I got was worth a lot of money, to a rapturous ... silence. I must have sounded like a total n00b. Ah the good ol' days :/

i found Armax Tusk, looks like a horn, at my storage :eek:

worth of anything? or worth of shit? proilly the last :p

Nea said:
i found Armax Tusk, looks like a horn, at my storage :eek:

worth of anything? or worth of shit? proilly the last :p
Shit. :)

I have one in storage too. Makes a nice decoration though.

image.php

just...... :drool:

All this talk about rare Longu Claws...

I looted this yesterday:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Any of you know the value? ...hope its worth something... :)

Euroman said:
My best advice is to either speak with Akoz or Benee - Or put it in auction with a 10K startbid (Pretty sure you can get that) and then no buyout.

hmm no offence - but bad advice - there are a lot of land owners around now - old times when only Akoz was only one noticable landowner are gone :)
probly other part of ur advice worth trying :)

Neo said:
All this talk about rare Longu Claws...

I looted this yesterday:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Any of you know the value? ...hope its worth something... :)

I don't think thats the "sharp longu claw" since the image of it is only one part of the claw. As Mudkicker had mentioned before:
MudKicker said:
The TT`able claw is just 1 part of the "lobster" lookin claw, the expensive one looks like the whole claw. If you look at the first pic, youll know... :wise:

HunterZ said:
hmm no offence - but bad advice - there are a lot of land owners around now - old times when only Akoz was only one noticable landowner are gone :)
probly other part of ur advice worth trying :)

True, alot of landowners around, but from what I know, only Dekel, Akoz and Benee have Longu areas :) So would think these people are the once offering the higest prices (To keep their areas "exclusive")

Just don't think a "new" landowner will try to compete with a land area where he will have way less spawns - And he can't compete on maturity either since the 3 interesting maturity settings are all covered.
Unless ofcourse Dekel dosn't have the really big once anymore, then that might be an idea :)

Back