HoF: 10k warrior commander 010011

SnowingMoon

Guardian
Rebecca Snow Taylor
it all started with my soc mate nuker finding a really weird monster, he talked to me about killing it and i was like, ya, sure, this thing sure looks weird. He did a quick check and told me that this thing had like 25k hp. Realising i need a good team, i quickly asked around in twins for a bunch of players to come and shoot this monster.

a team was formed and we started shooting it, but this robot is way too powerful, and a couple decided to leave. With only 4 members i quickly pleaded to my great friend jon moe snow to come and help. He came with another player and with jon moe snow as a tank, we shoot this thing and OMG!

gz to jon moe snow for getting around 7k of loots :) prob even more with MU, and gz to rest of team inc me for getting a big fat loot too. BTW, i often set up team hunts, distributed over 1.5k of loot, inc a longtooth hof.

Gratz :) very nice global with cool items from a pretty tough mob. Did it drop any other items?

Gratz :). Im I the only person that finds it interesting that the ped amount of the HoF is exactly the same as the mob name?

Gratz on the nice Uber :)

Gratz :). Im I the only person that finds it interesting that the ped amount of the HoF is exactly the same as the mob name?

Agree.... dam they should have gone for a Warrior commander with mroe number ;):yup:

GZ m8 for uber hof :))

see whot interesting in this pic i found :)

next time i wish u get some Unlimited items :)

Yeah, I was just going to post that.

Warrior Commander 010011 gives 10011 HOF. o_O

Gratz, I saw that in game. Nice.

I did the 1k Warrior Iron there, always had to keep clear of the odd Commander that was around.

Congratulations on the 10k loot! :money:

Did U notice that the name is warrior commander 010011 and the value of HOF was 10011 PED :)
Strange
and GZ :)

nice story, good team :) gratz guys

Back