15 K ped loss... any ideas ?

The more you hunt the more likly you will have success but if the start of the hunt feels bad leave and try the next area over , do it untill you feel like things are feeling good in the area your hunting.:yup:

I gotta agree with op on ath most probably being paid up front then u hit the ath.

I do think after that hit your then paying toward the next.

I had lost a huge amount in a really short time(hunting/mining/crafting), rougly 20k ped in 4 days durin the rt ten event and 20k more for tje 2 weeks after it before the point I hit the uber. About 3 weeks. (and for those of you who doubt that, half my soc watched me stream about 14hr a day or more, during that time. when back on caly I hit the 39k.

Now in my case it had not covered losses for the montjs prior to tje 40k hof, it just seemed to cover my pedcard massacre on rt.

I observed the same trend with my spider and bela ubers. None covered my overtime sustained losses but it seem to cover losses from a block of time so to speak. So maybe there is a cap once you get into excessover hunting where that loss isnt covered after a certain point, but the next block of time starts, or whatever...

Excuse me OP, but I think you hit a "terminal size" ath or something?

You are returning the TT value of the ath to the system, in my opinion.

I've had a similar experience after my "game changer" that was nowhere near your size.

Excuse me OP, but I think you hit a "terminal size" ath or something?

You are returning the TT value of the ath to the system, in my opinion.

I've had a similar experience after my "game changer" that was nowhere near your size.

for me it seems more logic if u drop in TT before u get an ATH or a big hit. at least thats how it has been till now for me...

Approx same result for me, i take a break and fapping time to time.
and you are not alone, most of the people who use my fapping service complain about loot lol.

see you at reworked loot :p

Hi,

can you please specify loot by specific mob type with their average MU?

If you hunt mobs wich dont have mu, you will loose... try hunting mobs with at least two - three items which have over 130 % mu

dont hunt mobs... hunt loot... for example, hunt animals which drop lot of paints (olive, blue, black), basic electronic etc

or go to ark, there are nice mobs with nice mu on their hides (130 % cca), and hides make 10 - 20 % of tt return

lot of possibilites

Baba

Hi,

can you please specify loot by specific mob type with their average MU?

If you hunt mobs wich dont have mu, you will loose... try hunting mobs with at least two - three items which have over 130 % mu

dont hunt mobs... hunt loot... for example, hunt animals which drop lot of paints (olive, blue, black), basic electronic etc

or go to ark, there are nice mobs with nice mu on their hides (130 % cca), and hides make 10 - 20 % of tt return

lot of possibilites

Baba

yeah, nearly impossible at caly, it looks. My Problem was mainly, that from one day to another, my TT-return dropped, AND the MU items stopped to drop also. (No L guns, no Armor parts, no ESI since 5 weeks)

Last edited:
no ESI since 5 weeks)

I saw lots of ESI sold yesterday via AH at lower MU's from certain pirates. I know they love to hunt on RT when they do not cheat in space at SS - maybe you should find that mob looting ESIs atm (just a presumption of mine, do not know the mob)

I have a question for the OP are you hooked on playing Entropia or can you take a break when needed?

I am sure there are loads of participants out there who have yet to get close to what they deposited so its kinda out of place to see a person complain about loot while receiving a ath, after that ath you could have done several things, you ended up putting it back into system and losing while doing so. Who is to blame?

I am a miner myself and have lost almost all interest in playing EU atm, i could play and lose even more ped but whats the point, if something feels odd take a break. Can always try another day.

Last edited:
I have a question for the OP are you hooked on playing Entropia or can you take a break when needed?

I am sure there are loads of participants out there who have yet to get close to what they deposited so its kinda out of place to see a person complain about loot while receiving a ath, after that ath you could have done several things, you ended up putting it back into system and losing while doing so. Who is to blame?

I am a miner myself and have lost almost all interest in playing EU atm, i could play and lose even more ped but whats the point, if something feels odd take a break. Can always try another day.

yes, u can always take a break, but i want to Play, not to stop it. btw... been at ark since a week... and each run was break even (or at least Close to that) till yesterday. The TEN Item was looted, 2 hours later a bunch of ubers approached at ark, and my Returns went down to 60 % again.... at same Point, my enhancer break rate went up o 20 - 25 per 1500 ped ammo... we will see how this is going on.

yes, u can always take a break, but i want to Play, not to stop it. btw... been at ark since a week... and each run was break even (or at least Close to that) till yesterday. The TEN Item was looted, 2 hours later a bunch of ubers approached at ark, and my Returns went down to 60 % again.... at same Point, my enhancer break rate went up o 20 - 25 per 1500 ped ammo... we will see how this is going on.

Thing is i like to play too but when i notice some significant changes that make no sense at all i rather not play then to play and lose big ammounts while doing so, been in the same boat as you have been and learned from my mistakes. :)

I would change the whole setup... there is always an almost perfect individual setup for each mob. Just beeing lucky before and getting high MU stuff does not mean it will last forever, best thing is always to rather have a constant return level without high swings.
May sound boring, but it is surely cheaper.

Back