Rampagh Ram D'lon
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and

not to mention my #1 ATH not but a week ago :D

Now just for a (L) BP

Last edited by a moderator:
Gratz.. How come you set the condition slider at highest setting? Also, did you add hugh amounts of residue to help craft this ATH's?

note: MB will thumbnail your images as well once he gets on.

:eek: Whats your secret?

I would love to get 1 ATH, but 3! wow, you must be doing something right :)

I hate u... I really do.... :tongue2: noooooo I dont... :dunce:

But no more ATH now ok? leave some for tha nubs :D

and yea, GRATZ!

Da Celt said:
Gratz.. How come you set the condition slider at highest setting? Also, did you add hugh amounts of residue to help craft this ATH's?

note: MB will thumbnail your images as well once he gets on.

I set the condition at the highest because i don't like putting 50+ low quality guns in the TT after each 100 run I do. I get the same return by making full condition items.

Residue doesn't affect any of the result of a HOF. It improves the condition of an item by 1 pec for each residue. If you are crafting on max condition there is no effect because you get a full TT item if you succeed.

do you need lots of skills to get a good return on that? i tried and it cost me quite some ped!

dont know what to say, uh.. gratz

gratz gratz and übergratz

Edit: oh btw.. stop crafting so you dont dry my crafting ath pool! :)

gratz again!

Gratz Bro....

Caught both of those bad boys.

My skills aren't quite good enough to craft with the slider at quality, but when i have done it, i've usually gotten a dlx with full tt and 1k-1.6k res with it in the loot window. You fail quite a bit with low skills, but it pays off when you hit one though in residue. Just a matter of whether you're willing to take the chance of a big loss...or have a slight chance at a big gain.

Now lets see some new bp's outta ya Ramp!...skill on some D2's instead now!

Back