2 global in the game, entropia life displays 3

GermanMan

Provider
Society
Freelancer
GermanMan GermanMan GermanMan
Funny thing earlier. I hunt Exarosaur and record the whole thing with shadow play. I end up with 2 small global mobs. Looking at Entropia Life, I see that there are 3, each about 6 minutes apart. The last two are identical mobs and have the same value. but on the recording I only find the 2 that I already noticed during the run. What is the error?

ok. this is the first time since I registered there. 4 or 5 years.

Happens a lot. Sometimes you’ll see the HOF board full of double entries.

and i wonder how some people can get globals every second. i thought the site was accurate. then the informative value of the site is just a guess.

If you shoot big ass mobs you will global basically every second. Doesn't mean that you are profiting though.

The site for all intensive purposes is accurate enough. As it does a good job of showing as much information as it can. Sometimes it has hiccups, but it's been generally accurate enough in understanding where dividends are coming from as well as highs and lows throughout the year

It's quite accurate on caly, but on other planets many globs are not registered as not enough people running EL sometimes.

Back