Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
Robot Buffers anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?
Bueller?
Bueller?

gratz, I got very close hof yesterday (same day) was 1215ped Robot filter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Gratz! where are you hunting these at?

Reactions: Mac
gratz, I got very close hof yesterday (same day) was 1215ped Robot filter.

Gratz to you too then! Was that the gen 2? I was feeling it so I went to the crater to try and didn't have much luck and then I saw today that the gen 2 popped and thought see... I knew it, I just didn't know it was going to be for me today :D

Gratz! where are you hunting these at?

Why at the Eviscerator spawn with everyone else, where you been? Come on in the loot is fine! :laugh:

FYI.. anymore than three people it gets crowded real fast.. might as well head to crater if its busy.

Gratz to you too then! Was that the gen 2? I was feeling it so I went to the crater to try and didn't have much luck and then I saw today that the gen 2 popped and thought see... I knew it, I just didn't know it was going to be for me today :D

hehe yea was gen2. guess I will try later your spawn. @ volcano also lot of ppl

Gratz mate!

Can't help but say I hate you! Still no Evis loot over 200 per and been camping same spawn lol.

Good job though he he and keep up the good work!

See ya out there mate.

You got insane luck on these Eviscerators mate, big gz :yay:

Gratz mate!

Can't help but say I hate you! Still no Evis loot over 200 per and been camping same spawn lol.

Good job though he he and keep up the good work!

See ya out there mate.

Seems like luck, feels like I'm finally getting a little back from all the years of depo'ing $100 here, $100 there for the last three years and having very little "luck" if any at all :laugh:

In 2010 I logged in after being gone for 4 years and put my big toe back in the water. I had zero skills, an Opalo, my old Imp EP-21, an old Fap-83, and my old set of Pixie Revolution gave me 8 years ago. I'm now back up to lvl 68 Laser Pistol (Hit) as of yesterday, 171 HP, 34 Evade from depo'ing and coming and going and doing missions, and gobbling a chip here and there for the last three years.

In 2011 I created a post extolling the virtues of my little iep21 pea shooter from my old school perspective and Narfi and a few others whacked me over the head with a maths 2x4 and knocked a little sense into me about efficiency of L vs Old School Non-Sib weapons. I realized in order to use my trusty little eco pistol efficiently, I would have to have a lot more skills! This pissed me off because I bought it for its eco and now I was finding out it wasn't even eco compared to the UL SIB and L options I was going to be forced to use instead to skill up. In that thread it was determined that I needed to unlock Commando in order to even be able to use it somewhat eco, like around 2.8 dpp, so I determined to get there. After 2 years more, I'm almost there.

An interesting thing happened along the way recently. I moved up in mob level missions to these Eviscerators for the boost I would get from the Hand Gun reward. They have a higher hp and regen compared to what I was previously working on, small trox for the evade reward. I completed the 5k trox before I moved on to these guys. I never got much in the way of loot on the trox, I was constantly having to depo to keep "in the game." It took a long while to finish, I wasn't hitting it very hard, a little hunt here a little hunt there over time. I'd log in and kill 20 or so. I was busy with other things IRL and really mostly logging in to just pew pew a few trox and say hi to my friends.

Recently, I realized I was getting close to my goal, and had some IRL changes that allowed me to step up my activity, so I've been doing 500-1k ped runs every night. I'm TT'ng most of the crap and selling the MU items I get. "Luckily" I've been able to loot enough to buy my L weapons and ammo back after selling the items and I haven't had to depo "too" much. So, the point is, it feels like these loots are, as people have said, the results of cycling A LOT (for me) of PED, every day.

Now some days I don't even get a global, but I keep cycling the same amount, every day. I do miss a day here and there, but it feels like the consistent cycle is what is allowing me the opportunity to loot enough to keep afloat and provide the opportunity to pop these "lucky" loots. It feels like the days when I only have a short amount of time to spend on a hunt, to do a small run, I see less than worthwile results, if at all. So it feels like I need to cycle a lot of ped and spend at least 3 hours or so on a run in order to even have a chance.

With that said, we're always trying to assign patterns to the things we observe to come up with some crazy loot theories, and most likely its an aberration and I'll have to probably depo for another three years before I see these kinds of results again, but oh well, I had planned on having to do that anyway to reach my goal so anything I get back is gravy :laugh:

Thanks for the Gratz and good luck to you all out there :)

Back