20k elite..

SpikE Odets

Prowler
Society
AO
SpikE SpikE Odets
Started the day hunting the exa with a soc m8.. his wife called him off the computer and I ended up finding 4 random people to hunt with.. couldn't be happier that i did..

Then we moved to eomon and got this 200ped esi

all and all this wasn't a bad hunt..

:yay::yay:

I knew two of the team members from WoF Team Canada, and two were new. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you!!

The full-TT Improved Korss(L) is not for sale -- one of the team members is blasting away with it already :D.

Last edited:
so who was the lucky avatar? dont tell me its Snow leopard again? that would be is 3rd 20k+ ath triggering :D

Gratz folks. :) I was in time for the ESI, but I'm very glad my soc mate got to taste that oh so nice HOF you guys hit. Well done guys.

:yay::yay:

I knew two of the team members from WoF Team Canada, and two were new. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you!!

The full-TT Improved Korss(L) is not for sale -- one of the team members is blasting away with it already :D.

Gratz to a soc mate :) Well done ppl!

Gratz to the team :D Now Gray snowleopard it is time to share with the soc..... not the loot but it is womeone elses turn for the big one :eek:

Grattz dudes! :yay:

Btw. huge merp in that first pic or is it just so near the camera?

Was a personal hunting ATH for me :) Gratz to my team mates!! :yay: You guys rock....anytime you guys want to hit some mob's I'm in!! :wtg:

makes me look forward to Wof even more now! get to hunt with some of the best in game! **Cough Cough** "Snow" *Cough Cough" :D

Seriously, that was an EU highlight for sure! Thanks for the fun guys!! :yay::yay:
Snow/Pete/Spike/Cezar...you guys rock!! :yay::yay: Thanks again!!

Last edited:
Nice ubah, graTz! :)

all i can say is WOOOOOOOT damn that was fun guys :wtg:

Nice to see a friend in an uber team . Gratz guys & Cezar Luc :)

Huge gratz form me :)

Congratz for the team

nice team hunt guys!!!
you find the lucky!!!!:D:D:D

Gratz!! Very nice!! :wtg:

Graaatz, fat loot :)

:) congratz :D very very nice

Back