Selling: 230k Skills and some Items to Match

Zsasz

Young
Selling 230k total skills. Skills above 5k mainly focus on shortblade combat and healing, but I have a significant number of mining skills as well. Others already have dibs on most of my crafting skills, but name yours anyway and if they don't follow through you'll get some.

Prices will be vaguely based on market, but I am trying to sell in bulk, so all offers are welcome.

However, offers are NOT welcome in posts. I will not respond to purchase orders in this thread. PM me with offers of what skill you want and how high a tt you can afford and I will get back to you. First come first serve.

And again, I will not respond to pitches in this thread. This is not an auction, this is a sale. If you want to buy, PM me. If you would like to comment, flame, or make a fool or yourself, do that in the thread.

Also selling Survival Enblades 11 and 12, Adj Stark as97, Unlimited Adapted Vivo T15 (I don't have a decent FAP), enmatter detector 50.
And no, I do not have a Mod Merc, quit asking.

I will do a little updating to this as I sell out, but I am not on every day. The first come rule still applies, I will respond to PMs chronologically, not with the most recent first.

Since I already mentioned I don't have much of it, here are the crafting skills I haven't sold out yet:
BLP Weapon Tech
Blueprint Comp
Carpentry
Explosive Projectile Weaponry
Gauss (less than 1k of this)
Laser Weapon Tech
Manufacture Armor
Manufacture Attachments
Manufacture Mechanical Equipment
Plasma Weapon Tech
Texture Engineering (less than 1k)

Last edited:
*makesafoolofhimself*

Sold about 40k now.

Haven't sold very many hp-related skills yet, still have about 190 hp worth (not all of them are still in me, so I can't give an exact number).

Looking for bulk purchases.

Last edited:
"Mod Stark as97" ?
Adjusted as-97 or Modified as-117?

Just a bump

Thank you db, very much, for catching that.

Changed (adj).

Sold most of my gun-related skills already, they went pretty quickly...

Still have my 8k evade though, guys... Hint, hint...

Noone has bought any of my over 8k evade...

I figured that would be a big one, considering how low it is right now...

Bumping this again. V1 sold. Stark sold. Enmatter detector sold. Survival 11 sold.

Not going to bother posting skills sold... They're going slower.

Still have my evade, dodge, and a couple other major ones.

You're also unlikely to find as large a sale of shortblade and related skills in one spot... Buy in bulk, save yourself some money.

sent you a PM about your SB skill!

bump!

Back